• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Evils Unite

Must Arceus appear in my game and in which form should he appear?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
New screen from mapper...
Added dirt :D
More adjustments will come... Like more leaves, decorations ect..
JNATHAN: Your mapping needs lots of improving, decorate more!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I am re-creating everything from the game(storyline too) using Pokemon Essentials 11 and Crazyninjaguy's kits. I am going to school so, next week it and until mid-February, i won't work as i used to. I took all your critics in their positive way and i'll try to post some new screenies before Friday.
@carmaniac : The text box has been changed and i decided to use Gen IV graphics(HG/SS). The dirt path has been corrected (see in the Map Showcase).

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I am back with 5 new screenshots. I modified the textbox, the Original Post and chose Gen IV graphics instead of Gen III. I hope these are better than my previous screenshots.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
Good luck with this. Just one thing, your maps seem a little bit... empty. Also, I saw someone say i instead of I. Other than that, it's a good game.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Thanks for all your feedback! I need your views on which types should i choose as starters since the fire-water-grass trio is almost on every pokemon game out there.

Thank you guys for all the feedback! I need your views on which types should i choose as starters since the fire-grass-water trio in almost every pokemon game out there. I was thinking on Electric-Fighting-Rock.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
The male and female protagonist have been revealed and the OP have been updated!
The male : & The female : .
I'll try to update as much as i can.

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

Knight of The Volt
Years
The game looks great honestly, all u really need improving in is your mapping skills, which will gradually get better the longer you work at it.

Also, in order to get rid of all that empty space in your towns and routes, why not add stuff like grass, tree branches, stumps, smaller trees, flowers, puddles, ect. to give it a better feel.

Best wishes and I hope this project looks awesome in the end.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Cool! So theres going to be a new character change?
What do you mean by new character change?

The game looks great honestly, all u really need improving in is your mapping skills, which will gradually get better the longer you work at it.

Also, in order to get rid of all that empty space in your towns and routes, why not add stuff like grass, tree branches, stumps, smaller trees, flowers, puddles, ect. to give it a better feel.

Best wishes and I hope this project looks awesome in the end.
These were temporary screenshots. They will eventually be better.

Also, the 5 starters are :
Pikachu - Charmander - Poliwag - Machop - Bulbausaur

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Also, the 5 starters are :
Pikachu - Charmander - Poliwag - Machop - Bulbausaur
That's a bit of an odd combination, Pikachu is already evolved, and Raichu has significant lower stats than the others. You need a stone to get Raichu and Poliwrath. In order to get Machamp and Politoed, you need to trade.
Also, Raichu doesn't learn any new moves by level-up.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Did you made em by yourself?
No, they were made by my spriter.
That's a bit of an odd combination, Pikachu is already evolved, and Raichu has significant lower stats than the others. You need a stone to get Raichu and Poliwrath. In order to get Machamp and Politoed, you need to trade.
Also, Raichu doesn't learn any new moves by level-up.
Then i'll just stick to the fire-water-grass trio and i'll propose the starters of many gens (1-2-3maybe 4)

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
So you want the 5 starters i said above to have their stats/moves changed or something else? I think i can do this for a supporter:).

don't be afraid to be different, don't go changing everything around just because of one person, it should be your idea, with a little help from others, don't be afraid to take their advice, but don't just throw your ideas out the window because someone doesnt like it, just be willing to hear people's advice when they give it

I'm excited to see how you'll improve what you already have, you have a really interesting idea that could be something really good, good luck with it

Arma

The Hyena
Years
don't be afraid to be different, don't go changing everything around just because of one person, it should be your idea, with a little help from others, don't be afraid to take their advice, but don't just throw your ideas out the window because someone doesnt like it, just be willing to hear people's advice when they give it
Well if that one person noticed something really unbalanced in the game, he should at least look into it.

The 5 starters you mentioned are far more original than having the default starters, that's for sure.
It's fairly easy to balance them out, just hand out a Pichu instead, change their evolution methods, balance out stats and movesets. The fact the Poliwag has two different evolutions isn't even that big of a deal, at least not to me.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

I'm excited to see how you'll improve what you already have, you have a really interesting idea that could be something really good, good luck with it
Thank you man! I will do my best to accomplish this project.

Well if that one person noticed something really unbalanced in the game, he should at least look into it.

The 5 starters you mentioned are far more original than having the default starters, that's for sure.
It's fairly easy to balance them out, just hand out a Pichu instead, change their evolution methods, balance out stats and movesets. The fact the Poliwag has two different evolutions isn't even that big of a deal, at least not to me.
Okay thank you. I'll do this.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
@JNathan_ I have the starter town done for you JNathan, the main characters upstairs too. Ill get all the houses done soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back