• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Hey!!! Nova is boq!(tried to imitate the TERMINATOR)Nice going catching your new shiny pokemon!!! Especially the Jirachi. I fineally caught my Shiny Eevee!

Btw still no shiny Mareep!!! I dont think Mareeps exist in my shiny dex.:(

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
hey u lot i made the shiny hunters club on serebii i will post a link l8r

Well, considering many of the co-owners are members of serebii (i know for a fact fact MM is) if we wished to make a branch there, we would have. I have already sent a request to moderators at serebii for it to be locked. I would appreciate if you didn't attempt to make any more SHC clubs elsewhere. Thank you.

Years
you rock yami
anyway no new shinys yet i am almost in fortree city i just got my castform which was modest on the first one yay
well wish me luck
~!@#$%^&*()-shiny legendarys out-)(*&^%$#@!~

edit: i know for a fact that three co owners from here go to serebii forums
yami zidane, metalmario, and LDD
also many members
missingno master, me, hotfun2, mmsp{or his/her new name idk what it is to lazy to look}and many others

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
lol no offense, but i think tis cuz everyone knows Nova..a dn knows she wouldnt lie for a stupid reason.. i think *eyes down Nova* lol... anyways... Hotfun2.. you CANT post links to another forum site anyways... you should know this... but anyways.. nthoju new.. just training up. adn i rele like Aggron.. he seems so deadly right now >:]

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Hello all. Nothing new in my Hunting today. Wasn't able to Hunt much today... Break Over! *Starts SRing like crazy for a Shiny Snorlax* XD I really want Shiny Snorlax for some reason, I do not know why.

I see that there's a little doubt involving Jirachi. I guess that's expected. Unfortionately I have no way of providing Pictures of my Shinies. Hopefully I'll be able to find some type of method soon and I'll be able to Post Pictures.

Well... *As Porky Pig* That's all Folks!

:: Currently Hunting ::
Emerald :: Growlithe{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
Fire Red :: Snorlax{SRing}
Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
Ruby :: Groudon{SRing}
Sapphire :: Kyogre{SRing}
Colosseum :: Quilava{SRing}
XD-Gale of Darkness :: Altaria{SRing}

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
OMFG Nova you have the shiny Blastoise!? *throws Nova a very evil look* i've been hunting te shiny squirtle for almost two weeks....but i was just lokoing @ ur card and you have some awesome shinies!!

MMSP: nice name change!! i'll start calling you FF now i guess...

well, i'm off to SR for squirtle.... *looks at Nova miserably* so goodbye and wish me luck...

BTW Nova, welcome back XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Ai, TPP now you know how i feel about MM having MY shiny ariados :'( lol XD oh well, ntuhin we can do eh? And SL is right... that IS copying our group... lol oh well. its up to the co-owners to deicde what ahppens..oh and gl all!!

Years
QUESTION: How do we know if its shiny? I found a purple (normally there blue) Spheal, is it shiny or are there purple ones? I found it in a cave, but i dunno if thats shiny or what it is O.o

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Shelder :: Yes, your Purple Spheal is indeed a Shiny. Besides for different colors, the main Shiny Trait is that Stars Flash around them before they go into Battle. That's how you can tell, if you are unsure of the Color of the Pokemon's Shiny Form.

Chesters_love

This sh!t is bananas,BANANAS!
Years
that is a shiny pokemon,heres a pic of shiny speal:
awese.gif

240 smeargles.

Iced

Aspiration
Years
Today I was amazed on my New Game on Emerald I face Rayquaza it was shiny. It was a nice Black Rayquaza! I am hunting the Shiny Suicune...

Back