• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you proud of?

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Everyone should have something they can look at, something they have accomplished, that makes them feel good about themselves and generates self-worth. It can be a long term goal accomplished, or a fear overcome, or even just the fact that you got out of bed this morning. Whatever it is, you feel a sense of pride in it.

What makes you feel proud, PC?

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I guess I'm proud of my independence, and proud of my gorgeous girlfriend, or rather proud of the fact I can be with someone as awesome as her I guess.

Apart from that I haven't recently cured cancer or anything so not much to brag about.

I seem to be pretty good at making people laugh which is always something to be proud about I guess.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Aside from playing Pokemon?

I'm proud of being an expert in martial arts, knowing I can protect those who are close to me when the time is needed.

Proud of the fact that I got a girlfriend because I'm usually stuck in the friend zone since I'm the nice kind of guy and not the douchebag ones

Proud for those time I got up and went to school, fighting the urge to skip (I skipped like once every week, so yea :C )

Proud of my dog because he's so smart and he knows tons of tricks

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
The fact that I just caught a shiny Ponyta earlier tonight. <3

Oh, uh. Being more serious?

If being proud of another person counts- I'm proud of someone I know. He previously was, in short, a sadistic psychopath, as well as a drug dealer. Completely different person now.

Also my best friend, kind of.
She learned something of my past a few months ago, and kind didn't take it well. I know she was only worried about me, and I suspect she still does worry. The point is that now she actually teases me about it and it doesn't even seem to bother her. She's had to deal with a lot over her life, and I'm proud that she has managed to put it in the past.

Oh. Did I go all cheesy on you guys? ]:

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I'm proud that the fact I'm still alive. Also I'm proud that my artistic talent has improved by incorporating Adobe Photoshop into my art. And I'm proud that I have my parents beside me, even though sometimes I couldn't be with them.

Years
What am I proud of?
My academic achievements (although there aren't really that many)
How far I have made it with dance so far...

Mostly I'm proud of how good I am at making people laugh and feel better about themselves.

Years
I'm pretty proud of how I've improved at my job. Not so much on my food as how I'm dealing with customers. Apparently I was very bad with people, but now I can be pretty cherry and actually do what I'm supposed to do. d("d)

Also proud of my writing, and how I've improved it over the years. It's still not very good but it gets better with time.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
besides what my signature says, I'm also proud of my ability to get good grades at class without paying attention that much, I'm proud of my Physics scores and I'm also proud to be an Otaku.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I have a grand memory.
I am honest and loyal.
I'm not a bigot. In this day, it's certainly something to be proud of, imo.
I have a strong empathy level.

Years
Interesting topic! :)

Well, I am proud that I passed my final exams last year and made it to the university I wanted. I am not proud that I still have not managed to keep up with it tho :( haha

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm proud of all the weight I lost, and I'm proud of my promotion at work. I'm also proud that I've learned to take risks in life and my life is changing around me because of them.

Years
I'm proud I got my first job just after ending school, even if it is being a construction worker. I'm proud I work there almost 2 years, I'm proud that I finally got drivers license at 5th attempt, I'm proud of my independence, I'm proud I supported PC and I'm not stopping, I'm proud that I can help those who are close to me and finally I'm proud I have one true friend I met on the internet and I treat him like a brother I never had.

Back