• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bright Lights ✧ (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
mwe.jpg

BRIGHT L I G H T S

A Kanto Journey
theme song
rated: T

0 spots open

(OOC)

click here
for IC
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=288232

THE STORY

Two months ago, a bright explosion occurred in the skies above Kanto. The cause was unknown. Over the coming weeks, things started getting strange around the region. Gym leaders suddenly behaved more arrogant and became as good as impossible to defeat. People from Silph & Co, the largest and most wealthy company in Kanto, were spotted in places where they didn't normally have any business being. A tension fell upon the region, but police and authorities seemed oblivious.

Then, just about one month ago, the nature itself started to become strange as well. Climates changed locally; some routes suddenly grew hot as deserts and in others it suddenly started snowing. Viridian Forest grew denser and more hostile than ever before and the Safari Zone had to be closed down because of restless pokémon. But still, the only ones who seemed to want to investigate all of this, was a group of scientists.

One of them, named Ambella Coal, was living on Cinnabar Island. When she was on a field trip on the countryside one day, the slumbering volcano suddenly sprung to life and had a minor eruption. As she was caught in flames, thinking this would be the end of her, the fire was blown away, clearing a path for her to escape by. She glimpsed a shape against the smoky sky, the shape of a bird...

Convinced that it was the legendary phoenix Moltres that had saved her, she started reading up on the legends of Kanto and found some things that could explain the strange climate changes. But not the reason that they had even started in the first place. She needed to investigate. Calling up her most trusted colleagues around Kanto, she formed a plan. They needed to be stationed in their own labs to research and evaluate data, but someone also needed to gather the data they needed to make sense of Kanto's predicament. They needed trainers.

Ambella chose to recruit potential trainers around Cinnabar. Teenagers who wouldn't attract too much attention whilst going on their mission - if anybody asked, they were just regular trainers traveling the region, trying to defeat the now all too powerful gym leaders. Indeed, Ambella Coal asked of them to train hard and confront the leaders in order to figure out what was wrong with them. But another goal was also to try and meet every kind of wild pokémon now living around Kanto, in order to map the change in fauna over this past month. Because anyone who ventured outdoors over the past month had noticed the new, foreign species crawling around.

The Cinnabar trainers who agree on helping the scientists will receive a pokédex, courtesy of professor Oak in Pallet Town, and the scientists will sponsor them with money for supplies, lodging and pokéballs. Together, they hope to uncover the shady secrets of Kanto and save whatever there is to be saved. And possibly even become great trainers along the road...​

THE ROLEPLAY

You will be a teenager living on Cinnabar Island. You own one pokémon already and are approached by Ambella Coal, a person you know to be part of the wealthy noble family Coal who own the fabulous Cinnabar Mansion. But Ambella has always been the black sheep of the family; when the others focused on being nobles and making even more money, Ambella just wanted to study pokémon. For one reason or another, you accept her offer about the journey and mission.

Kanto will look mostly the same as usual but might have some new gym leaders, new pokémon found in the wild and some routes will look different in terms of weather and climate.

I will keep track of how many pokémon you have seen and captured. Regard it as a competition between the player characters, if you will! Another competition is of course to beat the gyms before the others.

You are all posting in the same timeline and thus you can interact at any time - as long as you are roughly on the same time of the day of course. Let's forget about weekdays. But you can of course choose to post alone if you wish to explore or do stuff on your own.​

SOME RULES

- Rating for the RP is T, which means too descriptive violence or too physical romance is not allowed, but some relatively foul language is ok.

- You can make up your own minor NPCs whenever you want. Just make sure that your posts still revolve around your main character. When I make up NPCs, you may only play as them if I state that it's ok.

- If you're about to proceed into a new area, wait for me to describe it first.

- If you want to encounter a wild pokémon, write about somehow encountering one without saying what pokémon it is - hearing a noise, see some grass move or make the wild pokémon spot you from behind or something like that - and then end your post. I will decide what wild pokémon pops up, using pretty much randomness! Among the pokémon I have planned for a certain route, of course.

- If you decide to capture a pokémon, you don't have to wait for me to approve it. You may capture a pokémon in whichever way you want - just make it believable enough or I'll let you know that you need to shape up.

- Levels will not exist. Instead, I will let you know when your pokémon is able to learn a new move or evolve. I won't completely follow the canon Leveling Up movesets for pokémon; what moves can be learned will be affected by what your pokémon experience, where it is and who it faces. Also, it you want it to learn a certain move, you can ask me for it.

- You are allowed to carry as many pokémon on hand as you wish to. If you don't want to carry a certain pokémon, you can store it in a PC at a pokémon center. When entering official battles though, like gym battles, you are only allowed to keep 6 pokémon on hand.

- If you are accepted, make sure to read through all the other accepted SUs as well! I want everyone to get a feel for each other's characters.​

APPLICATION FORM

details
NAME: (first and last)

appearance
BODY: (what do you look like?)

CLOTHING: (what clothes and accessories will you wear on your journey)​

personal
PERSONALITY: (describe what you are like in general and how you act together with others. Make sure your character is not completely flawless, please)

INTERESTS: (what are your interests / hobbies / particular likes?)

DISLIKES: (what don't you like?)

HISTORY: (write a little about where and how you grew up and were brought up. Include how you got your pokémon)​

pokémon
SPECIES: (the pokémon you will own at the start of the RP. You may have had it for as long as you wish. Choose just about any non-evolved, non-legendary pokémon, please. And preferably not the same as another player. I'll let you know if I want you to change species. I will specify its moveset when you are accepted)

GENDER: (what gender do you want your first pokémon to be?)​

RP sample
(give me a recent RP post of yours, to give me an idea of how you are going to write in the RP)​

To get the formatting, just copy and paste what's in the box inside the spoiler:

Spoiler:

THE PLAYERS

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Awesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeaweosmeawesome, Okay, I'll stop now and instead provide this un-filled out application-form.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Sounds great! I will also post an empty SU sheet!

Spoiler:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
details
NAME: Fonse Loneheart

appearance
BODY: He stands at a height of little more than 5 feet and 3 inches, with his weight being of almost a hundred and fifty pounds. He's what you may call... chubby. Despite looking like this, he's a rather strong person that can carry several things at once, and being hit several times before feeling any pain. His bulky psyche makes him stand out in every place he is, especially in awkward situations...

His hair short and of a deep black, yet it looks somehow brown-ish under the bright sunlight, not to mention shiny. If he ever forgets to cut his hair once in a month, it grows to be huge, messy hair. His face is round, yet not as much as it should be because of the excessive amounts of water he drinks every day, which vary from 2 to 3 litres and a half.

All around his face is a beard that has just grown, despite the short amount it has been in his face, it's already covering most of his face, making him look older than he actually is, even when it can't be fully appreciated unless you stand right in front of him. This beard is his greatest pride, and he will do anything to avoid shaving his capillary treasure.

The previous is not the only part of his body covered in hair. In fact, which part of his body is not covered would be a great question. His arms and legs, even his chest have been invaded by hair. Not that he cares, he actually thinks it looks great.

CLOTHING: Fonse wears a jacket over whatever else he's wearing, as well as a scarf, ALL THE TIME, be it summer, be it winter. If you ever ask him if he's ever going to take those off, you won't like the cold 'no' he will give to you. The jacket he wears is generally black, with it being blue on some very special occasions, with the scarf always being one with black and white stripes. His normal outfit consists of a white, sleeveless shirt under the jacket, complemented with a pair of denim jeans and white sneakers as his footwear. He sometimes wears a bell with slots for ten Pokeballs, despite having only one Pokeball for his long time partner, Goony Goo. He also likes to wear a pair of black glasses over his normal pair, in order to look stylish, without being blind, at least that's what he likes to think. His normal glasses are a little thick, but without being those that a hipster would wear.​
personal
PERSONALITY: Somewhat arrogant, unwilling to socialize with strangers. Yet he's quite friendly with those people he considers worth of being with him. He like to think he's just to good to meet any kind of people, when in fact he's not very good when it comes to express himself, or talking, for that matter.

He's a bit of a loner, as he doesn't like having company. Yet he doesn't like being alone, either. He's somewhat of a bipolar, as his mood suddenly changes between happiness and madness. He's not very close to his parents, who are currently divorced, nor to anyone else, for that matter.

Yet it's all different with Pokemon around, he is more open when talking to Gooney Goo, as he knows that most of Pokemon don't judge people by their looks. He has from little to no friends, most of them being acquaintances with whom he usually talks for a while every now and then...

INTERESTS: He's an easy learner in most subjects, except for math, those are his worst enemy, no matter how hard he tries, he can barely do a simple a+b equation. He also seems to be a quick learner in everything technology-related, be it a simple computer program, or some sort of coding. He like to take a stroll with Gooney Goo around the island, being careful of not going to close to the volcano, as he is afraid of fire, of any kind, even if it's just a burn. This fear has apparently no explanation, as there was nothing involving fire in his childhood, it's just as illogic as his fear of heights. He loves most of food, especially if it's spicy. He likes a lot of music, as he describes his taste in as 'exotic', due to the fact that he likes at least one song from each gender you can imagine.

His like in Pokemon (or those he knows about) is just as exotic, he prefers the weaker and the less appealing in appearance over every other kind.

DISLIKES: He despises people that pretend to be smart. If he ever spots them, he'll immediately correct them with his own, true intelligence, avoiding sounding like a snooty kid as much as possible. He also hates when someone bullies a person, standing for the victim whenever he spots it, this hasn't done any good for him, however, as he usually ends being the one bullied.

HISTORY: He grew up in Cinnabar Island, son of what seemed to be a very lovely couple, not to forget wealthy, yet there was more than meets the eye. His father was always mad at Fonse for no reason at all, and no matter what he did, his father was never even a little bit proud of him. His mother, in the other hand, was very caring of him, much to his father's despise, who was always yelling at them. His mother and father frequently fought for no reason at all, but Fonse later found out that his father had invested all of their money in a small company in the island that soon went broke, leaving them with no money, and that those discussion were about his mother trying to kick his father out. After the divorce, his father sailed in a small boat, never to be seen again by any of the two.

At first, Fonse was sad, but they two of them quickly began doing better without his father, his mother got two jobs, one at the local lab as a researcher, and the other as clerk in the PokeMart of the island. Despite spending such a few time with him, they were quite happy in the island.

One day, Fonse's mother went to do some field research near Pallet Town, where she caught a Zigzagoon for Fonse, as it was his tenth birthday. He gladly accepted the Pokemon that was soon to become his very best friend.

OTHER: Despite being young, his voice is as deep as that of an adult, which is another thing that makes people believe he's older than fifteen.​
pokémon
SPECIES: Zigzagoon (nicknamed Goony Goo)
263.gif

RP sample
Spoiler:

Team:​

263.gif

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
details
NAME: (first and last) Ben White

appearance
BODY: (what do you look like?) Ben is 6'4 and 130 pounds. He has long ice blue hair that reflects his love for ice types. Ben's muscles are mediochre, and he isn't very handsome. His eyes are ice blue as well. His face is young and makes him look as though he were 14 although he is 16.

CLOTHING: (what clothes and accessories will you wear on your journey) Ben wears an ice blue tee shirt with a dark blue pokeball emblazoned on the front of it. He wears dark blue jeans with a black belt, as they are almost loose. His tennis shoes are dark blue. He has a backpack that's grey and a goggles that he uses to make him look cool in battles.​
personal
PERSONALITY: (describe what you are like in general and how you act together with others. Make sure your character is not completely flawless, please) Ben is a lady's man, and is really smooth. The only problem with is his love life is his looks. They aren't the best. He is very nice to them. He is pretty normal around guys. He is really nice to his friends, but to strangers...not so much. He's distrusting and not above suspicion when trouble comes up. He's generally respecting to older people. He can be sarcastically flirty to guys. That's one of his inside jokes with himself.

INTERESTS: (what are your interests / hobbies / particular likes?)
Hobbies: Reading, writing poetry, and drawing scenes he sees in the world.

DISLIKES: (what don't you like?)
Dislikes: Stereotypes, jerks, fire types, and pain

HISTORY: (write a little about where and how you grew up and were brought up. Include how you got your pokémon) Ben grew up in Celadon City. He lived a pretty normal life. When he turned 12, a man with ice types entered town. He challenged the gym leader, Erica. He loved watching the battle so much that he begged his parents to get him an ice type. His father went on a buisness trip to Sinnoh coincidentally a few days afterwards. When he returned, he gave Ben his own Snover. He loved it so much that he literally flipped. He began training it immediatley and made his way through the gyms. He excelled at all of them...until he got to Cinnabar. Currently he is there now trying to find out a way to beat Blaine.
pokémon
SPECIES: (the pokémon you will own at the start of the RP. You may have had it for as long as you wish. Choose just about any non-evolved, non-legendary pokémon, please. And preferably not the same as another player. I'll let you know if I want you to change species. I will specify its moveset when you are accepted) Snover

GENDER: (what gender do you want your first pokémon to be?) Female​
RP sample
(give me a recent RP post of yours, to give me an idea of how you are going to write in the RP) This was my first post in Vato's Time&Space. I know it was long ago, but it was a quality post.

Malik dashed out of the dark, ominous forest that was the Ilex Forest. Malik had been wondering around aimlessly for days, hoping to find someone, or a way out. Thank God I'm out of those damned woods, he thought to himself. He looked around and found himself staring at a field of extremely over grown grass.

He hadn't had anything to eat or drink since before the...incident...that took his entire family and all of Azalea Town. He hadn't had any sleep since then either. Every time he tried, the images would fill his head. He was exhausted, and couldn't think clear enough to imagine what might be in the grass, and blindly stumbled in.

He looked around while he was wading through the grass that came up to his neck, and saw ripples in the grass. At first, that jarred his heart, knowing it was probably a pokemon. Maybe even...a bug pokemon. He shuddered and began to run quickly. After a few minutes of sheer sprinting, he spun around to find the ripples following him. Oh no! It's bug pokemon, and they're hungry! Malik panicked, and whirled around to run straight into a sickly man in a lab coat, who fell right over.
ul
"Sir, I'm so sorry." he said quickly and nervously. The man stood up to his full height, and in all honesty, was a quite a bit shorter than Malik. "Wait, I know you!" he exclaimed. "Your Proffesor Elm, the pokemon researcher!" he shouted, forgetting the menacing ripples behind. "What are you doing out here?" he said with a puzzled look on his face.

The reknowned professor sighed. "It's fine young man. I see you've heard of me." he chuckled lightly. "It's glad to see some people haven't forgotten who I am." he sighed. "I'm looking for promising trainers who survived. That's how you know they're clever." he said with a mournful face. "Sadly most of the good old trainers I knew are gone."

Haru frowned with a guilty look on his face. "I didn't make it because of my wits. I made it because my parents died for me." images of the village's final stand filled his head, and his body was wracked with a sob.

The proffesor noticed the young man's sadness. "It doesn't matter. You survived. That does matter." he put emphasis on the word does to make sure he got the point. "Have you ever worked with pokemon before?" he asked in an inquistive manner.

Malik nodded. "Yeah. I worked with the Azalea Town charcoal maker and he let me use a Farfetch'd." he sighed remembering his friend, Beater.

Elm nodded and rubbed his chin. "I think I have something for you." he reached into his lab coat and pulled out an envelope. "Take this, and head towards CherryGrove City,that away." he pointed to the south. Malik accepted it, and stuck it in his pocket. "Don't lose it, and take these as well." he pulled a handful of...pokeballs from his lab coat and handed them to Malik. There were fifteen in total. "These are all empty. Use them to catch wild pokemon." Malik took them from his hands and put them in his grey backpack that he took everywhere. "Take this one as well." he handed him one single pokeball. "It contains your first pokemon, a Totodile." he handed him an enlarged pokeball. "Go ahead and toss it."

Malik was overwhelmed by the gifts. He held the large pokeball. "There's an actual pokemon in here?" he asked in total awe. The proffesor nodded.

He threw the pokeball, and a blue alligator type creature popped out. "Toto totodile!" it let out a hoarse cry, and Malik jumped. "No way!" he exclaimed. It was his very own pokemon! "What moves does it no?" he asked with his voice full of excitement.

Proffesor Elm seemed pleased with the boy's enthusiasm. "It only knows two moves, chip away and water gun." he said proudly.

Malik was overjoyed, but noticed the ripples finally appear. Four angry looking Weedles appeared, and Malik froze. "Bu-bug pokemon!" he shouted in fear. "Totodile, use water gun!" the Totodile spurt a burst of water at the four creatures, knocking them far away.

Proffesor Elm gasped in shock at the pair's quick bond. "Totodile never took to anybody's orders like that!" he exclaimed. "Would you like to give it a nickname?" he asked excitedly.

Malik thought about it for a minute, and snapped his fingers. "Got it, I'll call you Fin!" he said, proud of his choice of name.

Proffesor Elm gasped, "I almost forgot! Take this." he handed the young man a strange device. "It's a pokedex. It automatically records data of pokemon that you meet." he handed it to Malik, who graciously excepted it.

"Thank you proffesor. I won't forget this." he said with a lift in his voice.

"One more thing, take these. Your stomach has been grumbling the entire time." he handed the famished youth a sack of apples and multiple bottles of water. Malik blushed, and accepted those gifts as well. "Now I must be off. Be careful...Malik is it?" he winked with a knowing look in his eye, and walked off.

Malik gulped. He had met a legendary pokemon researcher, and was given a pokemon! He even defeated other pokemon, bug pokemon! He looked at Fin, who had a carefree grin. "We're going to be best friends." he grinned as the Totodile nodded swiftly in agreement. "Now let's go." the pair began to walk through the grass towards CherryGrove City, unafraid of anything with each other.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Glad to see people interested :] Can I please have some female SUs too? Haha. And there's not much point in posting an empty SU sheet. If you're really keen on having a certain pokémon, you can post to say that. Otherwise it's actually filled out SU sheets I'm looking for ;]

I'll get to work on my own SU too.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
LOL sorry about that Red. Just wanted a space holder. I was thinking of making a girl or something close... XD Long story.

Years
Quick question here, are you gonna wait for a couple of completed signups to be posted so you can pick the ones you find the most interesting or are you gonna accept the first four ones that are posted and that you find acceptable?

Also, can I make up a RP sample, seeing as I don't have any from this site to post? xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Quick question here, are you gonna wait for a couple of completed signups to be posted so you can pick the ones you find the most interesting or are you gonna accept the first four ones that are posted and that you find acceptable?

Also, can I make up a RP sample, seeing as I don't have any from this site to post? xD

I think when I see a SU that I really like, I'll accept it :3
If I don't enjoy the way someone writes, I might ask them to change their RP sample a bit and to post in another way than they usually do in the RP, so that the whole thing - everyone's posts together - will be more pleasant to read. We learn and evolve with every RP we enter, don't we?

And yeah, you can make it up if you really don't have a sample ready. Write in the way you would write a post in this RP :3

I'll read your SUs now and write a little on my own.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
I like how this RP seems to be set up, but is it just exploring and finding new Pokemon and beating gyms? I know there's more to it, but will that take up a majority or a large amount of RPing?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Since it's basically a travel-capture-battle RP, I'd guess a majority of the RPing will be about that. But now you've got a good reason for journeying, so after the first or second gym, things will hopefully get more plot-oriented quickly. My aim is that you will never feel clueless about where you're going and why you're really doing it, because you're on a mission after all. And you'll hopefully never feel forced to come up with your own stories and events, unless you feel creative and want to wander off on your own adventure in some area.

Kikpanther

Years
So while we're journeying you'll supply missions for everyone to do on their own? Or would the mission be the same one from the beginning until we reach a new chapter?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Ambella Coal will stay in touch with the players and direct them to where she thinks they should travel next to look for pokémon or investigate the shady business of the gym leaders and Silph & Co. I think I will outline an area in one post and add the general "mission" or objectives that Ambella asks the trainers to do in that area. But on top of that, I might do kind of what I tried to do in Checkmate and Game of Chance; provide each player with enough NPCs and clues to give them their own unique gaming experience. It might become tiring for me xD But so much more fun than just writing one "chapter post" up and make the players go about on their own. Well, they wouldn't be alone since you've all got each other. But still.

Am I making any sense? xD And do you think it sounds good / bad?

Kikpanther

Years
Yeah, it makes sense. I can see how that would be a lot of work, too. X)

I like the idea. I just wasn't sure I would want to join, especially if it was just going to be a journey RP with a slight twist. This sounds much better. I like the idea and I think I'll join.

I'll have to make this SU quick though. >.> Everyone's excited to get in.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Well, don't be fooled. It is a journey RP. There will be le searching for nice pokeymans for mah team and mah pookedex. So just know what you're getting yourself into and we'll make it awesome :D

Kikpanther

Years
I know a journey RP. I meant to say that it'd be a journey RP where I'm RPing with myself the entire time with minimal assistance. Like that.

Spoiler:

I'm sure I want to join, but already being in two RPs and (hopefully) three, I won't be so adamant about it. So if I have to compete against someone or if I'm accepted and there's someone who really wanted to get in, then I'll gladly switch out. :)

Last edited:

doge

???
Years
Done :D

details
NAME: Fiona Cole

appearance
BODY:
Fiona stands at about 5'7 and a half, her weight fluctuating around 137-142 pounds. She's a redhead, but not necessarily a ginger. Her face is absent of freckles, and her skin is far from pale white. Her hair flows softly down the edges of her face, reaching down to her shoulders and resting there. She only keeps this style at formal events or something of the sort(or when she can't be bothered to tie her hair up). For a more casual look, Fiona wraps her hair up in a ponytail. Her eyes are a vibrant, light brown, in a sense, her eyes look like they shine. She has a soft, gentle smile, including a dimple, not a pair, but one on the right side of her face.

Fiona's not necessarily petite, nor is she thick. She's more lean than anything. Keeping her body in great condition, her legs are somewhat muscular and defined and much to her pleasure, she has decent curves for the most part. A hidden tattoo can be found on the entirety of her left arm. It's design, a vine, lightning, and a ocean wave, cycle around her arm, starting from the top of her shoulder and ending at her wrist.

CLOTHING: Fiona's usual attire consists of a black one sleeved shirt; the sleeve being a long sleeve(to cover her tattoo) and a pair of fitted white shorts. Green tinted aviator shades hang from the neck of top. Along with her ponytail look, a pink, adjustable curved brim cap is worn, with her ponytail poking out from the provided space. She's a non-believer when it comes to socks, wearing brown moccasins sockless. An old hand-me-down satchel bag hangs from her shoulder and rests upon her bottom, the strap running down the front of her body containing six slots for pokeballs. Five of them are vacant.

personal
PERSONALITY:
It takes a lot for Fiona to get irritated, at least when it comes to people, plus shes not the competitive type. But at the same time she probably keeps his actual emotions bottled inside him. Thus, when alone, her threshold for annoyance is rather thin, unless of course, she works it off. For the most part, she appears to be somewhat of an optimist, but at times, can be somewhat neutral about things, not taking an optimistic or pessimistic viewpoint. If she ever does insult somebody, which rarely happens, at least in person, Fiona tends to use the most awkward slew of words to do so. This, Fiona believe, lightens up the mood a little bit so afterwards its not necessarily a heated or uncomfortable environment. Fiona tends to make a lot of early judgements about people, usually only in her head though. But it only rarely affects how she interacts with others because well, it's not really who they are, right(sometimes)? Anyone she meets and befriends, usually become important to her straight off the bat, like they were a long-time friend. Also, Fiona is somewhat of an opportunist, if nobody's going to get, she's totally willing to take advantage of people.

INTERESTS:
Fiona likes to learn, but she likes to learn through experience, not books and crap. She loves to hear gossip and whatnot, but honestly, she doesn't know what to do with it. She wouldn't feel right if she helped spread it, Fiona just likes knowing the currents and things similar. Awkwardness is something Fiona enjoys, it's somewhat funny, at least when she's not a victim of it. To spur awkwardness, sometimes she walks around, spanking people at random. No preset victims, if you're chosen, you're chosen. Although most people wouldn't guess it, Fiona likes to get her hands dirty and do actual field work, the thing is after she's done she just has to get clean or else she'll like die.

DISLIKES: Fiona has a strong distaste for book learning, her attention span when it comes to stationery activities is so small, you couldn't even like represent it with visuals. She has a few pet peeves; people unwilling to get a little bit dirty, and people that always try to make a contest out of something, like can't you just chill out and have fun?

HISTORY:
Born in Fuschia City, as the daughter of two, which soon after became one. It's complicated, her mother had died shortly after giving birth. Reasons as to why or how were never disclosed to Fiona, her father didn't deem it necessary and she eventually stopped asking. Due to this complication, her father had two options, either quit his job, which paid him a great sum of money, or take his daughter with him to work until he could find a babysitter. Unfortunately, well it actually turned out pretty good, but he was unable to find a proper sitter for Fiona. Thus, at her early age, that could be measured in months and weeks, she was exposed to pokemon. Which really just guided her sense of interests for future years.

What did her father's job have to do with exposing her to pokemon you may ask? Fiona's dad played a vital role in the Safari Zone. He would come every morning, usually bringing Fiona along attached to his back, and check to make sure all the pokemon were fine and suitable for trainer's safety at the expense of his and his daughter's. In some rare cases, things did get considerably dangerous. Rampaging Tauros, overprotective Kangaskhan, territorial pokemon and the like. When she was old enough to talk and walk, her father stopped carry her on his back, infact, usually they got to ride around in a mini cart! Usually, she never participated in actual field work and just looked on while her father did everything.

On rare occasion though, when she was around nine years old there was an unusual amount of littered pokeballs among the Safari Zone. So much so that pokemon could no longer roam for the fear of accidentally setting off a pokeball and being captured. Around that, most of the Safari's pokemon were relocated, and the Zone itself temporarily closed. Her father, respectively, was assigned the job of cleaning up the mess, Fiona saw the opportunity to actually participate and after pleading and begging, her father allowed for her to help.

Whilst cleaning up the pokeballs, there was one particular pokeball, that Fiona had accidentally stepped and slipped on. Strangely enough, it contained a pokemon inside it because after she had accidently triggered it, a Doduo had instantly appeared before her. Being naive and young, Fiona had no idea whether to be scared or what. Instead, she just poked the bird in one of its head, it returned the poke and sooner than later, they were engaged within an intense poke war. The Doduo was obviously winning due to it's unfair advantage of having dual heads. She eventually got tired of their little game, and it was starting to hurt, Fiona was covered all over in marks and scratches, she was even bleeding from of her cheeks. After its victory, the Doduo surprisingly bent down, prompting Fiona to mount it. She did, but not before picking up it's pokeball, and around they rode until they ran into her father. Of course, due to her roughed up face, her father at first was reluctant to allow her to keep the pokemon, but after hours of pleading, she finally annoyed him enough to get him to say yes! Unfortunately, that broke employee policies, causing her father to get fired about a week later.

Luckily enough for them, her father had a backup job, but it required them moving to Cinnabar. They had no other choice, so they packed their bags, and moved into a family friend's house, renting out two guest rooms. Live wasn't necessarily hard to adjust, she didn't go to school, but spent most of her time playing and messing around with Doduo. She was no longer involved in her father's work, so little so that she didn't even know what his new profession was.

About two years ago, her father and the house's owner/family friend went off on this traveling expedition, exploring every single region known to the poke-universe. She didn't want to come along, it was like something just told her to stay. Of course, this did give her the perfect opportunity to get this tattoo that she wanted. Feeling that 14 was too young, she waited until the night of her 15th birthday, using the money her father had sent back home, to get her tat. Now honestly, it really holds no meaning towards it other than it looking cool. Come on, it's a goddamn triple helix consisting of vines, electricity and an ocean wave! Besides, seeing as she hasn't burn down the house or something stupid in two whole years, she kind of deserves some lee-way to get a meaningless tattoo, right? But, her father has no idea about it, and if he did oh boy, that'd be hell.

pokémon
SPECIES:
Doduo

RP sample
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back