• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2013
This is the 4th time I've had to start the game over from scratch and I've made it all the way to the very end. I just finished beating the Torixia League and I'm in the process of collecting the plates, random legendaries and finishing my pokedex. However, when I go to Flanova via the ship and then fly to Jadefield town and lastly enter Mt. Iris. While in Mt. Iris the first stone setup is impossible to move in any combination to move on. I've even looked up videos on youtube and sadly the setup that is shown in their version of game is different then mine. I'm assuming the only way to fix this is to download a different version of the game. Can anyone tell me how to flawlessly copy my save file and which version to dl. If anyone has experienced this before what can I expect to be messed up during the transfer (ie. do I need to do certain things prior to it.)

On a second note, several pokemon need to be leved up with stones and I have played the entire game and have run across 1 moon stone. Is there a list of where to get these stones that are needed.

Lastly, thanks for a sweet game. I know there are plenty of bugs and issues and people can complain but its still the sweetest pokemon game I've ever played.

Not entirely sure, I'm having the same problem

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2017
Disregard my last post. I found Flamethrower.
But where is the move tutor/move relearner?
EDIT: I found the mover relearner, he's in Branchtrake Town incase anyone needs to know.
EDIT: How do I find Rayquaza? I've finished the main storyline. I can't find him though.

Last edited:

Chaos Lucario

The Legend Of Chaos
Years
this is the best game ever! i don't play pokemon raptor, but i do play pokemon raptor EX! and i absolutely LOVE how you're able to switch between pokemon "time", "space", "shadow" "dark" and the newly added to pokemon raptor EX..."EPIC!" as i like to call it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2013
There's going to be a lot of ranting in this post because let's face it, this world is filled with noobs.

For starters if you ask what emulator that you need to play this game, then please go and donate your computer to kids in Africa who can at least try to DL a game and figure out how to play it before posting 50 times to ask for the answer before even attempting. Its not an emulator and its not a hack. It was made through RPG maker and just DL the latest version which Carmaniac posted on page 216. Use 7 zip, its free, and if you ask how to get 7zip please refer to my first step that said to donate your computer to kids in Africa. You're probably in the same group that doesn't know what DL is.

For the millions of posts that asked about how to get the screen bigger, please join the former group in donating your computers to Africa. Ask yourself, "Did I even try to resolve this on my own"? It's in the options, face-palm please. Do you buy an xbox game and never play it because you can't figure out to take the disc out of the box? ALT-ENTER

The previous issues were ones that should have been easily resolved by yourself without the knowledge or assistance from anyone else. The next are not...
If your game has a fatal flaw in it then you likely DL'D one of dozens of older copies floating around the internet. Simply copy the game.rxdata file and put it in a folder on your desktop. DL the newest version from Carmaniac's post and then start a new game. Save the new game and then go and replace that game.rxdata file with your older one.

To perform a trade, go to Krypton city and go upstairs of the healers. They'll break it down for you. You'll need to trade to complete your pokedex. Certain Pokemon can only evolve through trade via holding specific items. To get them, go to daystraits port and put the evolved pokemon in your first slot and talk to the heartscale boy. Trade him heart scales for the item and there you go. To get heart scales , go to mastric city and dig for them in the cave.

TO THOSE THAT WANT THE SOUND OFF AND ARE SCREAMING FOR JOY KNOWING THAT ITS POSSIBLE DO THIS: press F1 which brings up a properties menu and de-select the Play BGM and ME, Play BGS and SE. voila!

A lot of the stones were not included in the game to purchase and that makes them extremly rare. For example, I've only found 2 moon stones, the first I can't remember and everyone receives it through Mt. Rainbow (best guess) but the other I got in the shadow dimension from a pokeball. DO NOT ENTER THE SHADOW REALM WITHOUT A COUPLE ESCAPE ROPES or Dig

My Pokedex is at 400 owned and 441 seen. They are all obtainable (or should be) through play through or trading with yourself with exception to the Manaphy legendary. Shinies are available.

If you cry about not seeing animations then please buy RPG Maker ace and build this game yourself and include the animations. You have obviously never programmed anything past a MySpace or Facebook account to understand the tedious hundreds of hours just to make a few people happy. Go drop 200 on the Nintendo games and play them all and trade them all to complete your Pokedex so you can have the animations. Why do you cry and moan over a free game?

The move re-learner is in Branchtrake Town,
Random TM Lottery is in Dynas City
The happiness indicator is in Moonview town and Daystrait's Port
Superrod in Surfree Town

What I haven't figured out yet
:how to evolve Porygon
:How do you get in the tower in Freezeday city
:How do you get into the locked house in Duskduke City
:my Pokedevice notebook is complete except for 2 blank lines (not sure what they are)
:a few npc's talked about being thirsty but I've never seen a place to buy drinks or if it would even do anything
:how to obtain the other bike
:and last what to do after the Torixia league.

Let me know if you've figured these out.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
i don't think the download for the font's is working anymore, does someone a new link to them

Azikai

Pokemon Hack Master
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 27, 2013
I try to change the resolution but I get an error

Script error within map 228 (Route 21):
Section086:498:in `initialize'failed to create bitmap
Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section086:498:in `new'
Section086:498:in `initialize'
Section086:1123:in `new'
Section086:1123:in `setClass'
Section130:229:in `pbUpdateOptions'
Section130:223:in `each_object'
Section130:223:in `pbUpdateOptions'
Section130:118:in `update'
Section130:281:in `pbOptions'
Section130:277:in `loop'
Section130:288:in `pbOptions'
Section130:325:in `pbStartScreen'
Section155:98:in `pbOption'
Section155:97:in `pbFadeOutIn'
Section155:97:in `pbOption'
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section033:271:in `eval'
Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section033:271:in `command_355'
Section028:235:in `execute_command'
Section027:199:in `update'
Section027:113:in `loop'
Section027:204:in `update'
Section038:97:in `update'
Section038:95:in `loop'
Section038:108:in `update'
Section038:64:in `main'
Section038:61:in `loop'
Section038:68:in `main'
Section160:39:in `mainFunction'
Section160:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Section160:42:in `mainFunction'
Section160:46
Section160:45:in `loop'
Section160:54

Interpreter 2 *:26:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 7 *:271:in `command_355'
Interpreter 2 *:235:in `execute_command'
Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
Scene_Map:97:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:39:in `mainFunction'
Main:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:46
Main:45:in `loop'
Main:54

PokemonMasterMatt

Dragon Trainer
Years
I have downloaded it extracted all the files but when i click on the game it the window pops up but it is just black and nothing happens.How can i fix this?

EDIT:Scratch that i just had to wait XD but its a tiny window how do i make it bigger? i cant use the maximize button for some reason...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2013
There's going to be a lot of ranting in this post because let's face it, this world is filled with noobs.

For the millions of posts that asked about how to get the screen bigger, please join the former group in donating your computers to Africa. Ask yourself, "Did I even try to resolve this on my own"? It's in the options, face-palm please. Do you buy an xbox game and never play it because you can't figure out to take the disc out of the box? ALT-ENTER

Let me know if you've figured these out.

Did you even bother reading the thread at all?

ItsTylerBro

Better Then Yall!
Years
if anybody wants or needs any pokemon id be more then happy to help out just pm me and tell me what ur lookin for and ill see what i can do...feel free to make any offer the worst i can say is no.

just a couple pokemon im looking for-Electavire,Piplup,Alakazam,Magmortar,Lucario,Riolu,Turtwig.
i only want male pokemon or no gender pokemon.

p.s. i have a shiny latias that i am willing to trade for any other shiny legendary or for a lucario. (lucario doesnt have to be shiny)

*can anybody tell me where the light shard and the luminous shards are?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2013
Does anyone know how to evolve Ryhdon and what to do with the Brail?

Last edited:

FirEmerald

Pokemon reverse engineer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Hello. I am (re)working on a remake of Pokemon Emerald for the computer and was wondering if I could use some of the sounds that you included with the launcher. I could rip them from the game, but since I have no way of editing the MID instruments, they would not be as close to the true music as your files.

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2014
Never mind what I just said. Thought i was stuck in the Ice Gym and didn't realize you can talk to one of the trainers to send you back to the entrance xD

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
I don't know, what's the difference between an xbox and an xbox 360?

Uhmm..if you don't know why bother posting a non-sense answer then? @_@

Anyway im asking that question because i want to know the difference before i start downloading this game.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Uhmm..if you don't know why bother posting a non-sense answer then? @_@

Anyway im asking that question because i want to know the difference before i start downloading this game.

EX version has bug fixes from the standard version with the addition of importing Pokémon from the old save of the normal version. There's probably a few other features added in however I've not played the game in a long time so not entirely sure. I do warn you though, there is one major bug in one version of Raptor EX where your game freezes and you are no longer able to continue.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
EX version has bug fixes from the standard version with the addition of importing Pokémon from the old save of the normal version. There's probably a few other features added in however I've not played the game in a long time so not entirely sure. I do warn you though, there is one major bug in one version of Raptor EX where your game freezes and you are no longer able to continue.

Thank you! Imma download it now, and hope i don't experience that bug. :)

Years
Download Raptor EX and not the regular. The regular does not end or is glitched at some portions which EX fixes. I think Normal ends after Arceus while EX ends after defeating Gold.

Back