• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
Hi there, I've been playing Ash Gray for some time now. Now I'm stuck at the raffle in which you should be able to win a free blimp ride tot Valencia Island. I've tried it about a 100 times, but all I win are healing items. Is this just bad luck? Or do I have to unlock some kind of event first.

I've won the pokemon league, but not challenged any of the elite four yet.

I really hope someone could help me out here. I'm really enjoying the game and I hope it doesn't end for me here!
Thanks in advance

Years
I am reading the commnets and there are so many bugs,BUT I didnt have that much i had only the girls glich but there had to be LT.Surge thats my only glich:)

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I tried 1.0, tried 1636, tried about 50 other roms and I still can't get past that [buysomeapples] white screen. Can someone tell me the exact filename of a working one?
Did you happen to set the save type to 128K? Some hacks that have white screen issues when they are not set at the correct save type and don't have the correct rom at all.

I am happy to see that beta 4 is out but I have encountered a huge glitch. I got to Valencia Island and got the GS ball. While I was heading out of Ivy's lab, Team Rocket dragged me and Misty back on the plane and that those events happened. Everything was going smoothly until the Blimp crashed. There must be an error in the script because as soon as Misty leaves, and I tried this a bunch of times to make sure it was an error in the script, Ash is either frozen and you can't control anything but the "help system" found on the firered/leafgreen games and all hacks that use firered/leafgreen as a base, or the script just malfunctions and gets all glitchy, or you obtain an Ultra ball and Ash is frozen.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Hey do i HAVE to evolve charmander during the specific fights of the magician and arodactyl? or can i evolve charmander whenever i want?

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2017
Can someone help me with the LT.Surge bug? I went into the Gym and he wasn't there. I don't know what to do.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2013
after the pallet town panic party event, i get attacked by fearow and a bunch of spearow. however, i didnt have pidgeotto/pidgeot during that time. how do i get to the next part now?

Years
ugggh is there like a LIST of the events and how to do them? cuz i wanna do all of em :P
Meta has made List of Episodes and marked them on the first page which are completed, so kindly check it out.

after the pallet town panic party event, i get attacked by fearow and a bunch of spearow. however, i didnt have pidgeotto/pidgeot during that time. how do i get to the next part now?
That event will not trigger instead you can play the next one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Meta has made List of Episodes and marked them on the first page which are completed, so kindly check it out.

Err i cant rewatch all episodes ><, just a simple question if you know the answer to it, does it matter when i evolve charmander and charmeleon? do i have to evolve them during specific times in order to not miss events? eventhough the ignoring thing can get to a pain in the arse :P

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hi there, I've been playing Ash Gray for some time now. Now I'm stuck at the raffle in which you should be able to win a free blimp ride tot Valencia Island. I've tried it about a 100 times, but all I win are healing items. Is this just bad luck? Or do I have to unlock some kind of event first.
Dunno... I won at my first try...
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you have not lost to Ritchie...?

It doesn't really matter. Continue through water south.

Hey do i HAVE to evolve charmander during the specific fights of the magician and arodactyl? or can i evolve charmander whenever i want?
Err i cant rewatch all episodes ><, just a simple question if you know the answer to it, does it matter when i evolve charmander and charmeleon? do i have to evolve them during specific times in order to not miss events? eventhough the ignoring thing can get to a pain in the arse :P
It's best to evolve charmander line according to episode they evolved in anime.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
Dunno... I won at my first try...
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you have not lost to Ritchie...?
Since I've not lost to Ritchie the Pallet Party Panic event hasn't started yet. So I guess I has something to do with that. I tried losing to Lorelei and then I was able to start the Pallet Party Panic event. So I guess I would be possible then to win the blimp ride..

But I actually want to beat the E4 and champion first, so I guess I'll just have some more training to do...

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
Hi guys. I have a problem with the Vermilion Gym. When I want to battle Lt.Surge there's only 2 trainers but Lt.Surge has disappear and i can't battle him :/ Have somebody know where could he be?

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
People, Lt. Surge missing thing is a glitch in the game, there wouldn't be any requirement to unlock him because Metapod never told us that there was an event to unlock him as far as I'm concerned, just wait till another release comes out.

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Here is a solution that works for me to battle Lt. Surge:
1.Backup your game!
2.http://uploaded.net/file/wlk90l3iThis is the 3.6.1 patch. Use this on clean FireRed 1.0 Rom to play the Lt. Surge event. Don´t forget to (if you need to)rename the save file(s).
3. When you´re done, you can delete the .gba 3.6.1 and use 4.1.

Back