• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: [Pkmn Em Hack]Pokemon Eissturm (Icestorm)

What do you think about this hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
Ask Mastermind_X about it. You can also make one for yourself in RSE if you make a script to change all of the weather areas from normal to bit dark. It may look lame but if you edit pallets for bit dark it will look good

Huh abit offtopic but ok ..how will you change paletts of bit darK?^^

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2013
Yes, please, complete this hack, it looks very great. I'm glad
they are so many great hackers here :d

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
Years
the day night system is an amazing achievement. And to get it working in emerald w/o messing up the rom...insane...mastermind x and Tutti my hats (yes i wear more than one hat at a time) off to you both> *bows head and covers hearts w/ hats*

i can't wait to see it in full force! Also good luck w/perfecting ur hack from emerald :)

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2020
Well i havent seen Tutti reply in ages o well
(its starting to make me feel the hacks abandon)

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Well i havent seen Tutti reply in ages o well
(its starting to make me feel the hacks abandon)

My hack will never be abandon. ;)

Currently, i have not much time to work on Icestorm. School takes the most freetime and there is not much time to work on a hack to.

so, when have my holiday, there will be new updates.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2020
O rite now the hacks got my hopes back up again! its ok to see you do your school work cause school comes first ands its awesome to see you work on this in the holidays
EDIT:so how does the day/night system work does it enable the pokemon to appear?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Es ist gut zu hören, die neun noch aktiv ist.

Ich kann wirklich nicht warten, sie zu spielen, die Idee ist wunderbar

---------
It is good to hear the Icestorm is still active.

I really can't wait to play it, the idea is wonderful

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2013
Hi Tutti, gibt es mal wieder etwas neues von deinem Hack? Der ist echt klasse. Vor allem Tag/Nacht.
Hello Tutti, have you new Updates? Your hack is very great. I think the Day/Night System are the best features from your Hack. Very Good G/S/C Remake. Have you hack a radio or watch system in this Hack?

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Update 14.12.2007

Heyho
Now it's time to get back to work on Icestorm...
Today i found time to work on Icestorm and i have finished some basic scripts . I also hacked the graphic and Icestorm has a new tree.

Do you like the new tree or is the old one better?

New tree:
Pkmn_Eissturm_neu.png

Old tree:
Pkmn_Eissturm_alt.png

I've got the tree form WAH.
Credits go to WAH/Pey

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
Actually both are good, you can use both :) but I think the new tree's bottom outline should be fixed, looks a bit weird. And maybe the color of the shadow should be darker?
Keep it up!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Use the new one! I'm just saying that because it is new, so it would make it more wintry. But you should fix the shadow of the bottom of the tree (beside the stem) to match that of the snow's.

Good luck, Tutti!

Years
I say use the old one. The reason being that Pey!'s tree has some poor shading (Not your fault). But, if you really wanted to, I would suggest you sprite your own tree.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
The thing on the new tree is that black outline at the bottom of the white leaves, it's just too strong and makes the tree lose a bit of realism (maybe lower the ehhmmm... "strength"? of the black there into something more grayish)

But in terms of the sprite, I always like to see some differences with the original game, so I support the change.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
wow... beautiful snow!
never saw snow as beautiful as those are.

keep it up and I wish ya the best of luck! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back