• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

And then of course, there's Husbandos, which is the counter-part of Waifus. c:

/yeah just quick post before she goes off to the park with her sister.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I have to get an early night tonight as I'm up early and out all day tomorrow. Mandatory day course for teh loss.

In better news I just downloaded an ep of Ben-To.
15553540.jpg

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

You have no idea lapras :P
I've watched about ten episodes, and I think you can replace picture two with picture three and picture three with "random, uncalled for, awkward perverseness and 'fanservice'".
I had hoped It'd have a good story at least :/
We're at the last few episodes and there's filler.

...Well tbh I thought about the same as you at the first episode.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Spoiler:

My backlog will be the backlog to pierce the heavens.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm actually pretty up to date on airing stuff, well not including hundreds of eps of wan pissu that is.

Ben-To, even with fanservice and fillery stuff It's still been my favourite (airing) show in ages. My brain is telling me stuff like Pingudrum and Usagi Drop are better but my heart doesn't agree. Half price lunch boxes 4lyf.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Yeah, Ben-to's concept is amazing :D
I think it's a shame it doesn't live up to what it could be, though.

There's been some really good ones airing lately though. Like Steins;Gate, Yuru Yuri, Guilty Crown and such.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I thought it's been executed pretty well tbh. The fight scenes are well done, the characters are decent (be they parody or not), the music is good and it's funny. Surprise of the year for me.

Yeah S;G was ok, most overrrrrated thing since Geass but still ok. Yuri Yuri, so glad it got a series 2 announcement and not seen Guilty Geass yet but it looks pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back