• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! ^_^

Mayy

The Princess of Hoenn
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 22, 2021
Hello there, I'm Mayy! :)

May is my favorite character especially in the anime :)

It's nice to meet you all! :)

Years
Oooh I love May a lot, she is super cute. Also like Serena and Lillie though haha. Welcome to PC, nice to meet you and have a good time here ^^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! Welcome to PC! :)

Do you keep up with the Pokemon anime?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hey there! Welcome to PC!

Misty will always be my favorite traveling companion to Ash, but May is definitely my second :3

Last edited:

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
heyyyy nice to meet you too <3 My favorite one is Serena tho <3

Anyway, enjoy your time!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Welcome to PC and it may be just me but there aren't enough May fans actively posting here from what I can tell. She deserves more support than what I've seen lately so its a good sign with you signing up :). Feel free to drop by the Shipping discussion thread seeing as you obviously like MayxDrew no?

Mayy

The Princess of Hoenn
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 22, 2021
Welcome to PC and it may be just me but there aren't enough May fans actively posting here from what I can tell. She deserves more support than what I've seen lately so its a good sign with you signing up :). Feel free to drop by the Shipping discussion thread seeing as you obviously like MayxDrew no?

Thank you and I'll definitely be stopping by there :)

Back