• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: FF&W has a new mod~

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Congratulations! I'm sure you'll do great and make the most of it! :D

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
Thanks for the welcomes!

I'm just settling in, found this thread list thing now has LOTS of new shiny options and buttons so I'm still learning the ropes. If I can be of help lemme know, I might be slow but no Slowpoke.

Years
congrats man! I'm happy for you, you're a good contributor in FF&W and I'm excited to see your contributions. <3

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
Why thank you all.

@Sheep: For the while most of my contributions will be making edits (re-tagging threads, updating the FF&W Library and Resources threads, that kind of stuff). Hopefully in the future there will be something more ooooh shiny to show~

Actually I do have a silly plan but it requires first checking if a pun with Pokémon terms works...

Back