• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
7. The sub I got at Subway yesterday was nothing short of amazing, other than that I have nothin to talk about other than my avy/sig change.

And again I say mornin lol.

Years

I hate it when countries erupt into Arab Spring-esque uprisings. It tarnishes that country's image towards tourists.

I mean, look at what's happening with Syria right now. Bashar al-Assad just won't go.

If you want somewhere to go without conflict, come to my home country of Australia cos we have great summer weather and world-famous beaches. And we Aussies are dominating India in the cricket right now.

Years

I like to put links to my various online pages in my signature plus add interesting colors to it and attractive avatar and signature themes.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I no longer care if I microblog here~ If Kevin (or anyone else) has a problem with it, he (or they) can just GTHO~ Besides, he's silly thinking I'm brave enough to VM someone. The only time I'm a VM instigator is if someone has something FT-related~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I can't stay active in clubs ._.; I mean when the PokeSupe one existed I spammed it but now that it's gone my drive for joining and posting in clubs vanished.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ho-huuum. Spent all yesterday with my cousins and such. My Sister and one of our cousins had to go get a Bride's Maid dress, soyeah.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Well, since this thread's been unstickied and is thus now unimportant, it's high time I get out of this section. Adieu~

(Oh, did I not say anything about leaving if this place got unstickied? My bad~ But hey, a lot of y'all will be happy to see me gone from here, so why does it matter?)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

This thread is unstickied?
...and don't say such things Rossu, I don't even know if you're kidding or not, just don't.

typing on my cellphone makes me miss back when my phone was cool and not nearly as broken.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

This was un-stickied earlier? Well, it's stickied again . . .
. . . but if it gets un-stickied again, that means a great tragedy has befallen us. It means the world really is ending. It calls for a mass suicide.
Don't drive us towards this by this simple act of un-stickying! :U Rawr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back