• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Ok, then SS it's first.
Do you think they'll make crystal's remake? I think there are high probabilities.
I wonder if celebi's event will be avaliable on wi-fi. Only time will tell, but It would be nice if it's true.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I personally don't think there will be a remake of Crystal. There are already some elements of Crystal (Eusine and Suicune being stationary, for example) that are in HG/SS, and Crystal was a remake of the original G/S. Why have a remake of a remake? Regardless, I certainly wouldn't mind a Crystal remake, but I doubt it will happen.

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
may i join? unfortunatly i only have a shiny dragonair in my pearl. but ill try to get more.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
I personally don't think there will be a remake of Crystal. There are already some elements of Crystal (Eusine and Suicune being stationary, for example) that are in HG/SS, and Crystal was a remake of the original G/S. Why have a remake of a remake? Regardless, I certainly wouldn't mind a Crystal remake, but I doubt it will happen.

Umm, where did you hear that Suicune would be stationary?

OT: no new shinies yet.

Rage Gyarados

Master of Pokemon
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
i know its not part of 151 but ponyta he is blue!!!!!!!

and moltres also just look at picture and know red gyarados

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Wut wut, my last post here was in April?

Congrats on ALLLLL of the new shinies obtained in the past few months.... :x

Well, I do not like to babble when I have not caught any new shinies, so that's why I shy away from the club.. I have RNG'd a couple shinies, but meh. It honestly does not have the same appeal as the old fashion way.

However, HGSS should motivate me to shiny hunt again, as Suicune is indeed stationary. There are other new legendaries, such as Mewtwo and the Latis, to SR for. Cheers. :3

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
Years
woohoo i bagged a shiny dragonair on my pearl. good luck to all my fellow hunters
also my freind let my other freind play o n his emerald version,this guy ran into a shiny latias and he caught it wwith the master ball,then stupidly wen we got of the bus he gave it back to my freind,guess wat, he had turned the game of without saving LOL

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Made it too Giratina in my Eng. Platinum SRing for for a couple days now. I also restarted my LG2 as I don't believe my old LG play through of 5 years is lucky anymore, hense never getting shiny Mewtwo and whatnot.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
may i join? unfortunatly i only have a shiny dragonair in my pearl. but ill try to get more.

Yo. Welcome, but the last of the active Co-Owners (to give you an official welcome) hasn't logged in in quite some time.

Wut wut, my last post here was in April?

Congrats on ALLLLL of the new shinies obtained in the past few months.... :x

Well, I do not like to babble when I have not caught any new shinies, so that's why I shy away from the club.. I have RNG'd a couple shinies, but meh. It honestly does not have the same appeal as the old fashion way.

However, HGSS should motivate me to shiny hunt again, as Suicune is indeed stationary. There are other new legendaries, such as Mewtwo and the Latis, to SR for. Cheers. :3

It has been a while. I don't post cause I haven't hunted Rayquaza since I last posted, and cause this place is almost officially dead...

woohoo i bagged a shiny dragonair on my pearl. good luck to all my fellow hunters
also my freind let my other freind play o n his emerald version,this guy ran into a shiny latias and he caught it wwith the master ball,then stupidly wen we got of the bus he gave it back to my freind,guess wat, he had turned the game of without saving LOL

Congratulations on the Dragonair. 8D
And the Latias... That must suck... x:

Made it too Giratina in my Eng. Platinum SRing for for a couple days now. I also restarted my LG2 as I don't believe my old LG play through of 5 years is lucky anymore, hense never getting shiny Mewtwo and whatnot.

Good luck on the Giratina. :D

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I just thought I'd let you all know that I got a shiny Latios a few hours ago on my Sapphire version. I was soft resetting at the Southern Island, and it appeared on 2622nd soft reset. It's nice to have an early shiny after you have two relatively long hunts (Jigglypuff and Charmander).

The camera battery is dead now, so I will post pics and vids tomorrow. I have one video of it on YouTube up; it's rather short, and I don't actually catch the Latios, I just show it to you. I'm too lazy to fetch the link at the moment, haha.

Good luck, everyone.

Edit: Nvm, I had it copied from a previous session

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_1U0wuSnZQ&feature=channel_page

Edit2: Here's the other vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUV0ifizRZQ

Last edited:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
I just thought I'd let you all know that I got a shiny Latios a few hours ago on my Sapphire version. I was soft resetting at the Southern Island, and it appeared on 2622nd soft reset. It's nice to have an early shiny after you have two relatively long hunts (Jigglypuff and Charmander).

The camera battery is dead now, so I will post pics and vids tomorrow. I have one video of it on YouTube up; it's rather short, and I don't actually catch the Latios, I just show it to you. I'm too lazy to fetch the link at the moment, haha.

Good luck, everyone.

Congratulations on shiny latios, I think it has good stats and nature.

Dragonking_ShinyElite said:

Good luck with giratina, hope you get it soon.

No news for now, except a third shiny drifloon

Have anyone noticed that the wi-fi pokemon events have come only for pokemon platinum?

See you and good luck everyone in your shiny hunts.

PD: I wonder if the SHC will be more active.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
What in the world...after getting shiny Slowpoke on Platinum, I decided to try and chain for Vulpix in Diamond. I found a normal Vulpix in a sparkly patch, and began my chain. While I was running around to reset the radar, I accidentally ran into a normal patch...and my chain didn't break! Now I'm chaining for Vulpix in normal patches...I thought you could only switch from normal patches to sparkly patches, not vice versa?

Years
What in the world...after getting shiny Slowpoke on Platinum, I decided to try and chain for Vulpix in Diamond. I found a normal Vulpix in a sparkly patch, and began my chain. While I was running around to reset the radar, I accidentally ran into a normal patch...and my chain didn't break! Now I'm chaining for Vulpix in normal patches...I thought you could only switch from normal patches to sparkly patches, not vice versa?
Nah. If the patch contains your Pokémon, the chain continues. =3

So hay guyz. Just checking in. Between osu! and something incredible which has just turned up in my life, I haven't had much time for Pokémon.

Despite this, I am still SRing Kyogre in between times, and you'll know the first place I'll be if it decides to show.

I'm also trying to avoid spoiling HG/SS so I'd be on the low key anyway even without all this other stuff going on. I can promise you that I'll be back full force once HG/SS are out in Canada. I can't wait!

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012

Good luck, everyone.

Sweet, congratulations on the Latios. 8D

Congratulations on shiny latios, I think it has good stats and nature.

Good luck with giratina, hope you get it soon.

No news for now, except a third shiny drifloon

Have anyone noticed that the wi-fi pokemon events have come only for pokemon platinum?

See you and good luck everyone in your shiny hunts.

PD: I wonder if the SHC will be more active.

Congratulations on the Drifloon.

Yeah, I noticed that. It would be cool if they had them for all the games, then I would have multiple Rareness. 8D

I just think this place is dying. D| *shot'd*

LOL, the mysteries of the PokeVerse. XD

Years
RickySlaughter, oske, PurpleStealth, hking, you are all admitted to the club. (If any of you are still here... o__0)

That shiny Latias is still roaming around the wild in his game then.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hmmm... Long time, no see! Thought I'd pop by the club to welcome the indeterminate and nearly endless number of people that have joined since my last visit (trust me, it's been a long time) and to congratulate them on their shinies! So, yeah... Congratulations are due to all of you.
I may pop by a bit more when Heart Gold and Soul Silver have come out, depends on whether I'll actually buy one of those or not.

Guess that while I'm here, I may as well update you on my rather stagnant Shiny Hunting activities. During last year, I managed to get a Shiny Floatzel in a trade with a friend; she's still sitting somewhere in my game, waiting to be fully EV trained.

P.S: Good to see you're still around, MM.

Years
Hey Ru!

Okay, this is a bit insane. As soon as we old-timers pop back, everyone else goes silent. What's going on here?

(Getting close to 7000 Kyogre resets by now.)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I pop on and off but I don't say a great deal. I caught a shiny evvee a while back. Don't think I mentioned it in here. I can't wait to get Heart Gold and Soul Silver though. I want to get a shiny of both legendarys and the dogs if I can.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Hmmm... Long time, no see! Thought I'd pop by the club to welcome the indeterminate and nearly endless number of people that have joined since my last visit (trust me, it's been a long time) and to congratulate them on their shinies! So, yeah... Congratulations are due to all of you.
I may pop by a bit more when Heart Gold and Soul Silver have come out, depends on whether I'll actually buy one of those or not.

Guess that while I'm here, I may as well update you on my rather stagnant Shiny Hunting activities. During last year, I managed to get a Shiny Floatzel in a trade with a friend; she's still sitting somewhere in my game, waiting to be fully EV trained.

P.S: Good to see you're still around, MM.

Yo. Good to see you around. Congrats on the Floatzel. =)

Hey Ru!

Okay, this is a bit insane. As soon as we old-timers pop back, everyone else goes silent. What's going on here?

(Getting close to 7000 Kyogre resets by now.)

LOL. That is true, though I'm usually always here, just never post. Nothing really to add if I would. XD

I pop on and off but I don't say a great deal. I caught a shiny evvee a while back. Don't think I mentioned it in here. I can't wait to get Heart Gold and Soul Silver though. I want to get a shiny of both legendarys and the dogs if I can.

Congrats on the Eevee, Razor.

Back