• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Benefits Of Joining

Here are some prizes that will grab your attention:

→ IV bred Pokémon
→ Shiny Pokémon
→ An Emblem for joining
→ An Emblem for the winners of 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
→ Your dignity, of course!

Taken for the Official Pokecommunity OU Tournament 2

Hmm, let's check the thread...yep, I'm in it XD [/obnoxious]

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I know you do not want to reveal all the emblems in one go but cant you guys have a list of people with emblems and what emblems they own? You know to make the hunt more interesting. Like you coudl read their posts see their statistics and such to guess why they got so and so emblem. Just a random idea you can ignore if you want.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I know you do not want to reveal all the emblems in one go but cant you guys have a list of people with emblems and what emblems they own?

We already have that.

You know to make the hunt more interesting. Like you coudl read their posts see their statistics and such to guess why they got so and so emblem. Just a random idea you can ignore if you want.

How would that make it more interesting? Putting that list to the public will defeat all the fun out of attempting to pursue to emblem being part of your emblem collection.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
How would that make it more interesting? Putting that list to the public will defeat all the fun out of attempting to pursue to emblem being part of your emblem collection.

But... Another person already told me NOT to pursue an emblem... so wouldn't attempting to pursue them be impossible anyways?
Or was that person terribley wrong and I CAN try to get one?

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
But... Another person already told me NOT to pursue an emblem... so wouldn't attempting to pursue them be impossible anyways?
We didn't say don't pursue an emblem. We said don't change your natural habits to get it and don't let it dictate what you do on PC - for instance, don't keep posting 'XD' just to get the XD emblem and don't spend your time writing walls of text for that emblem.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
We didn't say don't pursue an emblem. We said don't change your natural habits to get it and don't let it dictate what you do on PC - for instance, don't keep posting 'XD' just to get the XD emblem and don't spend your time writing walls of text for that emblem.

But, I already write walls of text... I mean, I usually try to refrain from posting gigantic walls of text, because every time I do, Blazichu tells me not to.... Well, he did one time... Anyways, that is beside point. All I know is, that I already do a lot of the things necessary to get an emblem, well... I would think... I just wish I knew how to get the Pokemon Connoisseur emblem... I mean, I would think I would know everything about pokemon... I have been keeping tabs on it since I was 4... And the PC is my life Emblem... I can't ever get off of here... I usually sit on my Control Panel and hit F5, waiting for a response from someone... Or for someone to post in a thread I am subscribed to, so I can check on what it says.. Other than that, I gotta say, I am an on here FAR too much. (More that a website I am an Admin on, lol, when I am supposed to be all adminly, I am busy browsing here...)

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015

I hope that wasn't aimed at me.

XD.

I want moar emblems.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
But, I already write walls of text... I mean, I usually try to refrain from posting gigantic walls of text, because every time I do, Blazichu tells me not to.... Well, he did one time... Anyways, that is beside point. All I know is, that I already do a lot of the things necessary to get an emblem, well... I would think... I just wish I knew how to get the Pokemon Connoisseur emblem... I mean, I would think I would know everything about pokemon... I have been keeping tabs on it since I was 4... And the PC is my life Emblem... I can't ever get off of here... I usually sit on my Control Panel and hit F5, waiting for a response from someone... Or for someone to post in a thread I am subscribed to, so I can check on what it says.. Other than that, I gotta say, I am an on here FAR too much. (More that a website I am an Admin on, lol, when I am supposed to be all adminly, I am busy browsing here...)
I didn't say you started writing walls of text to get the emblem. I used it as an example, hence the use of the word in my post.

Again, like me and my fellow staff members have said multiple times before, if we believe you deserve the emblem then you will get it. Bear in mind, the emblems you believe you deserve have only been given to a handful of people who truly deserve them. So just keep doing what you do normally and you may get an emblem. But, as I said, don't let emblems dictate your usage of PC; they're only meant to be a bit of fun.

Nah, you're alright, Joe. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
May I ask where? Sorry if its a stupid question...

It's in the moderator control panel.

When I said persue an emblem, I meant that if you see an emblem you want to get, and think you qualify for it already, do it. What others are saying, as they've previously stated, is don't be a different person to reach the emblem. For example, which everyone knows about, the gender bender emblem. If everyone knows you're a male, don't go around trying to act as a female.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
It's in the moderator control panel.

When I said persue an emblem, I meant that if you see an emblem you want to get, and think you qualify for it already, do it. What others are saying, as they've previously stated, is don't be a different person to reach the emblem. For example, which everyone knows about, the gender bender emblem. If everyone knows you're a male, don't go around trying to act as a female.

Yeah, that whole thing was a failed attempt, I stopped, but I did have people thinking I was a girl... That was pretty fun... but Ok, I'll just keep up what I do now...

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I must say, I actually do use XD a lot :P It went as far as being told to shaddup from Vance and DA on the PC Shoddy server XD

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
xD
I use xD a lot!
I've had my friends telling me to stop using it.
And I've had random Vm's saying you like xD a lot don't you? xD

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
I have been a donator for a month or two but still do not have the donator emblem :\

EDIT: That was quick, thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back