• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kitty Cat Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
The Ugliest?
Aww, but...I think Purugly's adorable ^^;; /shot
uh
Sneasel?
even if it is Silver's signature Pokemon...​
WTF SNEASEL IS ADORABLE D:<

---------

Does your partner prefer Contests or Battles?

She prefers battles
She enjoys violence, and terring her opponents to shreds so that all of their oragans start spewing out and--/slapped

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
What kitty pokemon is the cutest?
So many...Espeon, Mew, Delcatty...:)

The Ugliest?
Purugly - but quite cute as a glameow.

Partners favorite food?
My Espeon loves Praline Chocolate xD

Years
THe ugliest kitty? yeah it's probably purugly, after all it's in its name.
Fluschia's fav food? hmmm... wacan berries, expensive i know!:)
cutest kitty? hellooo. espeon! and mew, and eevee, and flareon...
ummm... Fuschia's probably best in contests, cause her defenses are probably not that powerful.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
The cutest cat pokemon: Mew, of course!
The ugliest: None....
My partner favorite food: Evil souls. (Yep, evil souls. So behave & Lion-O won't eat you. BWA HA HA HA HA!!!)
& Lion-O perfer to incease his battling skills, so he can be more likly to have dinner. (Of all the evil souls, he like eating demons the most.)

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Cutest? Skitty/Delcatty, Glameow/Purugly, Shinxes, Eevee & Eeveelutions, Mews...

Amy: Teehee! She could go on forever! Frankly, we don't think any of the cats look really ugly, but I guess Purugly is, even if Sadako likes it...

Amy prefers the contest life. She's the master in Cute rank, though she's actually is eating sour foods now because she wants to be in the Tough rank too. She's going for 'Cute, but tough'.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Wat?
Wat?

Everyone always posts here while I'm busy not posting here xD

Enerwais, I think that the cutest is skitty, cause it can breed with wailord is all pink and fluffy and whatnot =3

The ugliest? Mewtwo, for sure.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
Wat?
Wat?

Everyone always posts here while I'm busy not posting here xD

Enerwais, I think that the cutest is skitty, cause it can breed with wailord is all pink and fluffy and whatnot =3

The ugliest? Mewtwo, for sure.
Ah, you're just jealous because Mewtwo OWNS Hypno... IN EVERYTHING!!! (Speaking literally, of course.)
Now, don't take this to heart, I was just teasing ya!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Ah, you're just jealous because Mewtwo OWNS Hypno... IN EVERYTHING!!! (Speaking literally, of course.)
Now, don't take this to heart, I was just teasing ya!

lol xD
That's what I love about having a pokemon theme =3
People always think that the pokemon in my theme is one of my faves. In reality, hypno isn't even on the list of my favorite pokemon. xD
It's just that I found that creepy pic
And discovered it's based on something that eats children's souls
And according to a card it gathers around schools at dusk
o_O

But I still think mewtwo is ugly xD

Mew, on the other hand, is cute =3
But that's only because they changed the direction pokemon was going. At first they were going to be far more monster-y. And mew was based on a fetus. I will not be changing my opinion on that. Ever.

Oh and my two cats are brother and sister, and one looks like glameow and the other like purugly. It is funny =3
This place needs moar topicz.

Years
Hello Chaos!
Topic?
Does any of your pets resemble the kitty pokemon?
Yeha, my kitty resembles Purugly. when we got her she was a glameow, but she ummm... evolved.

Wandering lucario

Waiting 4 that special someone
Years
sorry i haven't been on iv'e was caught up in homework so yeah i'll post a new topic and ill ad u kay Chaos also doing a member raise and deraise every week so whatch out and stay active
Favorite cat pokemon Besides your partner ?
I say mew because its so tiny and cute

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back