• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rise of The Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonFlight

Born as a Pokemon
Years
Name: Scipio Rojinshae
Dragon: Scipio has a massive dragon that has broad gold and silver wings. His height is 11 foot 5 inches, his weight is 4,047 lbs. The massive dragons name is Holicile, (Hall-i-sile)

DragonFlight

Born as a Pokemon
Years
The plot is.... I guess its where dragons were extinct and now they have risen to earth again from the heavens.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
ok, I'll be a Dragonnite, and btw, posting more than once in a row is agence the rules, don't worry I did it too

Name: Flash
Wheight: 350 lbs.
Looks like:
sprite23nd.png

I like it! ^^

Last edited:

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
Years
Yay for the freeedom!

Name: Burne
Dragon: Andrinor, a silver scaled, Black horned, White bellied, White winged, 2 ton Goliath. His toughness is rivaled by his soft Emerald eyes and gentle spirit.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
Pretty much I belive they are leaving the plot up to us to decide, like Burne said, it allows alot of room for freedom.

Name:Jared MacK
Dragon:Kaa, and Kuu. Kaa is a large red male dragon made for fighting and killing. Kuu is a smaller black dragon, more feminine made for more speed, and not alot of fighting.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
i think were just dragons, like playing people, but were dragons

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
anou? well, i'll join anyways...

Name: Kumiko
Dragon: Runi the Blue/Red dragon. From different angles his scales look like blue and red. But he is acctualy a purplish color, and quiet stunning. Runi is outgoing and hyper, always trying to proove others that he is great. Runi is very agile, and unusualy strong for his breed.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
Years
(Fine, I'll dot he honors...)

I couldn't sleep, something just felt different. I woke to see that it was not only dark out, but still very late.
"What's going on? Why can't I sleep...?"
It felt like a piece of me had dissapeared. It was like the starts in the sky, I knew it was out there, but I couldn't quite reach it...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
I sat next to my window, looking up into the sky. I always did this before going to sleep but tonight was different, something felt different... this was not going to be any normal night.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
Years
(Well, some people clerly are busy...)

After an hour of sitting around, doing random things like writing short stories, I gave up and looked out the window. In the middle of the sky hung a bright, glowing star. I then noticed it was falling, and many more were with it.
"A meteor shower...?"
I then saw the outline of a crystal glint in the light. They were all falling Crystals!
"What in the world?!"
I quickly got dressed and rushed to the door to watch this phenomenon firsthand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back