• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been wearing hats more recently. Though it's making me wish that we had more hats around this house.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Just posting on here to say I have a new MSN now, for anyone who wants to re-add me :V Found in that little MSN widget on the right-hand corner.

And that I'm reading Medaka Box and it's awesome, but that's another story for another time.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yeah, I like never use MSN.

Not understanding this show but at least it's cute.
Pino2.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Lately I've only been talking to like.. two people on my MSN. Niinii, and then when he's online Ryuryu as well. As for AIM it's really only been used to talk to Kratos-Mun and Anise-Mun at Soul Campaign recently but no one except for like... three will know what the hell I'm talking about here.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Right now I'm limiting it to people who go on another forum, really ^^; So unless you're inactive there I prolly won't add you. Which can easily be remedied, Miss Indignation~

...Though, I guess I'd miss talking to some people. I still don't mind group convos., after all :V

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
24. I'm mostly on MSN nowadays but I only talk to 2 people all that often sadly, same goes for Skype now as well.

Oh and mornin.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well since I suppose you haven't figured it out yet I'm not going to try to fit in another site to visit. I already have my three and looking at my history I can only keep to being active in three. (PC, Gaia, and Twitter. Then PC, Neopets, and Twitter. Then PC, Dreamwidth, and Twitter and finally now it's PC, DW, and Plurk. And really tbh Twitter is like... a half during those 'twitter' times). So... it's really up to you for when you want to open it up to friends who aren't active/don't go to that forum tbqh. :/ I'm not going to try to force myself to do something I'm probably not going to be able to do just so I can talk to you. I love you really, but... sorry.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

And of course, those three I am now inactive at (no motivation for RPing for certain reasons (mostly my feeling I have the inability to fit in anywhere I go), no motivation to get on Plurk because all I hear is RPing, and PC drains away my positive energy so I don't really like sticking around here). No one's fault there, just how I feel u_u

So for now I'm sticking to EGC, and nothing else, really ^^;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ironic how things work out like that huh.

Well again, it's up to you for when you feel like opening your MSN up to those who aren't at the forum. Just give me a notice when you open it up I suppose since I don't know when the next group chat will be tbqh. They tend to happen every once in a blue moon and usually when they happen it's around midnight since Ryuryu lives in Australia. I knoooow there will be one mid-June because next episode of Tales of Symphonia but that one is more likely to happen on Skype and ahaha June is like two months again.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
32. Think I'm gonna stop playing White for a while now, only thing I can think of doing now is training my Mandibuzz.

That and watching more Clannad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back