• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Shiny_Hunter's Shiny Galore!*~

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2011
Sounds like a deal (; but how long will it take to clone? and is gts cloning safe?

Shiny_Hunter

Looking For Shiny Pokemon O_O
Years
Okay, going on now for our trade Pokemon_gamer. Also, PKMN Trainer K-C may you wait a bit longer? I have to get one of the Pichus from my Pokemon ranch >.<

@Darkblur
Don't worry it won't affect your game in any way. I promise on all my shinies and events. Oh, and it'll be pretty fast. Say, 10-15 minutes?

Pkmn Trainer Kona-chan

Master Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2010
Yeah, but it's getting pretty late here and I don't want to wake my parents up when I'm going upstairs to my room to go to bed. No rush though. ^^

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2011
Okay, going on now for our trade Pokemon_gamer. Also, PKMN Trainer K-C may you wait a bit longer? I have to get one of the Pichus from my Pokemon ranch >.<

@Darkblur
Don't worry it won't affect your game in any way. I promise on all my shinies and events. Oh, and it'll be pretty fast. Say, 10-15 minutes?
I assume you were talking to me lolz. and okay i trust you (= so okay I'm ready when you are

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 19, 2013
can I get that shiny ditto? It doesnt have to be now

Shiny_Hunter

Looking For Shiny Pokemon O_O
Years
can i please have shiny totodile? offering shiny doduo and shellos, with tm of your choice attached
Sure, I'll trade it for the shiny doduo, if that's fine with you. Also, no thanks with the TMs. Thanks for asking, however.

can I get that shiny ditto? It doesnt have to be now
Er, can you wait for a bit? Like, say, 15 min or so?

Also, PKMN T K-C Waiting for you =)

Back