• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - March 2010

Hack of the Month

• Pokémon Infernal Legend

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • Pokémon Ametrino

Votes: 25 21.9%
  • Pokémon Genesis

Votes: 55 48.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I voted for Genesis because it outclasses the other two hacks rather easily.
I vote for Genesis for the same reason as the post I quoted.I played it many times already and it always gives me inspiration.

Years
I vote Pokémon Ametrino because it has new and Nice also I like the story. I would vote Pokémon Genesis but It has not enough tiles but it has good story,sprite etc. I just like
Pokémon Ametrino but Thats not mean I hate
Pokémon Genesis and other hack. I love Pokemon and love to Play Hack.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 4, 2011
I voted for Pokemon Ametrino, even though the language barrier is keeping me from playing.

Infernal Legends - I like the story, and the graphics, but the sprites haven't been changed, and that is a major turn off to me for any hack. Other than that I love this hack.

Gensis - The story and graphics are great. The hero sprite has even been changed, but the major turn off of this game to me is this quote.
Thrace said:
Judeo-Christian References - Religious references in names and events will foreshadow future events
I'm not religious, and I wouldn't get these references, and the ones I get would annoy me, and it got second place in HotY, so I think it doesn't deserve yet another title.

Ametrino - Even though I cannot understand the game, it has amazing scripts and storyline. The graphics are not the best I've seen, but they are good too. This hack is the best in my opinion.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2021
I am voting for Pokemon genesis because this hack I keep hearing in Pokecommunity and it has more cool graphics. I liked all the pictures and the storyline. I hope Pokemon genesis wins by march 31

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
i think infernal legend imo should win. Reason? well Pokemon Infernal Legend and Genesis are Great games but i think Genesis wins too many awards and i like Infernal legend slightly better and i think it deserves to win something

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
i think infernal legend imo should win. Reason? well Pokemon Infernal Legend and Genesis are Great games but i think Genesis wins too many awards and i like Infernal legend slightly better and i think it deserves to win something

The hack that "should" win is the hack of the highest quality, not which one has won the least awards and therefore "deserves" to win. If Genesis has already won awards in the past, that shouldn't be a reason not to vote for it. On the contrary, don't you think that says something about its quality?

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
The hack that "should" win is the hack of the highest quality, not which one has won the least awards and therefore "deserves" to win. If Genesis has already won awards in the past, that shouldn't be a reason not to vote for it. On the contrary, don't you think that says something about its quality?
yeah but i still think infernal legend is a great game and the quality is good
the mini games the scripts the maps are enough to keep you busy for the game as well as the diffuculty

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
I vote genesis
I wanna know what is happening so no ametrino
don't have a patch for aps so no infernal legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back