• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
If he manages to do all that we're in for one hell of a finish.
I sure hope he does.
Anyway, I've always thought Ichigo was of the Shiba clan, I know Kubo isn't known for drawing a variety of faces but Kaien even had the same sort of personality blah blah blah.
I'm probably just making it up, but did Ganju/Shuukaku mention that there was an older brother besides Kaien...? If so, it might be Isshin, which would explain why no one recognised "Kurosaki", as Isshin would have changed it from Shiba to Kurosaki.
My replies are inside, in bold.
Y U DO DIS?
Zameric said:
It's his "to pickup chicks with" scar. :p

Why does that sound so dirty. >.<
I am laughing way too much at this.

My replies in RED because I feel like it:
Some of the questions I think I can answer. Too lazy to separate them out though.

WAIT. WAS THIS ACTUALLY A YEAR AGO?

DAMN IT. I FEEL OLD.

My sense of passing time is nearly non existant... =/

GAHHH

...but... Well, I guess it does make sense, if that's the case... But STILL. STILL!!! A WHOLE YEAR? DAMN IT!!!
Yeah, the Fullbring Arc was a yeah in the manga.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
We get the Latin American music arc animated but when there's a legitimate reason to have Rammstein on the OST it gets cut. ****.

DU
DU HAST
DU HAST MICH

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Me during most of this chapter:
I don't even know what's going on, lol :D

...Well, strange standard Bleach fight aside, we saw Yamamoto being badass and that musketeer guy nobody really cared about died or something.

And more German names.

Shinigami_

Resident Death God
Years
Update guys! the original anime version (japanese) of Bleach will not be ending on march 27th. it is merely being moved to a new timeslot on a different channel, and will merely just not air on TVTokyo. with the way it's catching up so fast though, there's going to either be another filler arc, or they're going to split it off into an alternate ending..and the latter's just a guess. if it's filler, it doesn't matter in my opinion, because they are actually -interesting-. Zanpakuto rebellion was awesome.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
^
OMG.
SOURCE?

What's your source? Where did you hear this?

---

Is the manga up for this week? Imma go see, and read it if it is. =P

edit

Okay I read the manga but I'm just really confused right now... lol I don't get it. =P

And umm... It's too slow paced!!! T∆T

Last edited:

Shinigami_

Resident Death God
Years
It says so on the Bleach Wiki; which tends to be pretty accurate since it covers the motherload of everything about it. there are some articles related to this as well on animenewsnetwork, but I don't think they've been updated yet.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
This feeling that I just went through 5 pages-while I actually read 20-is certainly a Bleach exclusive.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Liked this episode. They're nearing the end of this arc, and are doing a good job at it.

...Wait, Giriko is the incredible Hulk?
Just when I thought that they couldn't make his death anymore lame.... >.>

Manga 483
Spoiler:

Shinigami_

Resident Death God
Years
Spoiler:

in answer to one of your questions on that one..sometimes you need to spring the trap in order to get better information on an opponent's tactics. sure, it's a risk, but if you manage to get out of the trap relatively alright? well worth it. it's pretty much what Ichigo pulled off.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I sort of liked Strawberry's background erasing getsugatensho against Ginjo in the manga better but yeah, Bleach fights are much better animated, as are most action shows.

In other news I just started rewatching Bleach, feels nostalgic mahn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back