• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Pokémon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Hi im rudie. I liek Dragonite, Latias and haxorus.
Why?
Dragonite: The origanal beast
Latias: I like the typing and have never caught a latios
Haxorus: best Gen V dragon

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

I wonder what made Haxorus best for you? :3

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Hey ♪Twiggy♪. Besides Haxorus not looking exactly like a dragon, you never said why you like it. Any other reason why Haxorus is ur #1?

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Just picking up Hikari10's sign up form~

Name: Mononoke Hime
Your Trainer: My trainer? Well, idk. I like N.
2 Partner Pokemon: Since I already have a dragonair at serpentine pokemon club, I'll choose flygon and altaria this time. :p
Why have you chosen to become a Dragon Tamer? I don't train dragons because they're strong, I catch, train, grow, and love them because of their concept. They're usually graceful, beautiful and/or just look powerful and they have a hole concept behind them. I also love dragons in mythology, and everything they represent. They're my favorite mythological creature, since they can represent my two elements of choice, that are air and water.
After water, they're my second favorite type, with dark and flying being 3rd.

Currrent Topic: What's your favourite?
148.gif
330.gif
334.gif
445.gif
635.png

CourageHound

Years

2 Partner Pokemon: Since I already have a dragonair at serpentine pokemon club, I'll choose flygon and altaria this time. :p
Why have you chosen to become a Dragon Tamer? I don't train dragons because they're strong, I catch, train, grow, and love them because of their concept. They're usually graceful, beautiful and/or just look powerful and they have a hole concept behind them. I also love dragons in mythology, and everything they represent. They're my favorite mythological creature, since they can represent my two elements of choice, that are air and water.

148.gif
330.gif
334.gif
445.gif
635.png

Thats cool. I also like dragons due to their admire-ability and how cool they are. Dragon my third favorite element after Poison and Fire. Even tho I have Latios as one of my partners tho, I guess he wouldnt count as one of my favorites (on the normal pokemon list)due to being a legendary. That spot would go to Dragonite and Altaria.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021

148.gif
330.gif
334.gif
445.gif
635.png

Seems like you share most of my favourites, too.

Thats cool. I also like dragons due to their admire-ability and how cool they are. Dragon my third favorite element after Poison and Fire. Even tho I have Latios as one of my partners tho, I guess he wouldnt count as one of my favorites (on the normal pokemon list)due to being a legendary. That spot would go to Dragonite and Altaria.

I blame Haxorus for all that for me.

*notices that both got dragonified*

Fluffy, eh? Altaria, that is.

CourageHound

Years
Fluffy, eh? Altaria, that is.

Bulbapedia~
In their secluded habitats, Altaria are known to sing and hum beautifully with their voices. If it bonds with a person, it will gently envelop the friend with its soft wings, then hum.

I find this amazing and adorable <3

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Bulbapedia~
In their secluded habitats, Altaria are known to sing and hum beautifully with their voices. If it bonds with a person, it will gently envelop the friend with its soft wings, then hum.

Hmm... Speaking of amazing and adorable...

Hey, what do you think of them in general? Amazing? Adorable? Cool? Scary?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Bulbapedia~

..that's just amazing and adorable!! <3

Hmm... Speaking of amazing and adorable...

they are just amazing and coool some are scary but others are cute <3

CourageHound

Years
Answering Topic: Hey, what do you think of them in general? Amazing? Adorable? Cool? Scary?

Hmm....well i'd say all of the above. Well while my main anticipation in the revealing of a new dragon type are big tough, and cool looking ones like Salamence, Druddigon, and Garchomp, I also like the adorable and endearing qualities of Altaria. The thing about dragons for me is that they never disapoint wether it be design, coolness, dex descriptions or whatever its their individual qualities and traits(not to mention just being dragons) that make me fond of them.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
I think they're cool and adorable. Some are both, and some are just very much one of these.

I think altaria and dragonair are the most adorable:
334.gif
148.gif

Look at this~ It's impossible not to think the same.

And the most cool ones:
330.gif
445.gif

All my other favorites are in between, like dragonite {borderline favorite}.

I don't feel scary of none of them, by the way.
Hydreigon might look scary but when you take a closer look at it it's just so cool and adorable and funny.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
what do you think of them in general? Amazing? Adorable? Cool? Scary?
im only listing the dragons pokemon
Adorable are :
334.gif
148.gif
633.gif
aaand
610.gif

Scary and Cool are :
445.gif
384.gif
aand
644.gif

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Answering Topic: Hey, what do you think of them in general? Amazing? Adorable? Cool? Scary?

Hmm....well i'd say all of the above. Well while my main anticipation in the revealing of a new dragon type are big tough, and cool looking ones like Salamence, Druddigon, and Garchomp, I also like the adorable and endearing qualities of Altaria. The thing about dragons for me is that they never disapoint wether it be design, coolness, dex descriptions or whatever its their individual qualities and traits(not to mention just being dragons) that make me fond of them.

I've always liked the Pokedex entries in general, but especially them lot.

I think they're cool and adorable. Some are both, and some are just very much one of these.

I think altaria and dragonair are the most adorable:
334.gif
148.gif

Look at this~ It's impossible not to think the same.

And the most cool ones:
330.gif
445.gif

All my other favorites are in between, like dragonite {borderline favorite}.

I don't feel scary of none of them, by the way.
Hydreigon might look scary but when you take a closer look at it it's just so cool and adorable and funny.

Crazy fluffy Altaria~

I bet somewhere on the Internet are adorable Hyhy~ They probably have a funny look sockpuppeting.

what do you think of them in general? Amazing? Adorable? Cool? Scary?
im only listing the dragons pokemon
Adorable are :
334.gif
148.gif
633.gif
aaand
610.gif

Scary and Cool are :
445.gif
384.gif
aand
644.gif

Am I the only one wanting a short with Deino and Axew messing around? :3 These two are daaaaaaaaaaaawwww~

CourageHound

Years
If i may, I want Dialga as partner :)

Nice club, I myself find dragon pokemon the best because of their strong stats and attacks ;)

Welcome to the club :)!

Yea dragons have a rep for adorning somep pretty marvelous base stats :cool:

So whats your mast favorite thing about dialba as opposed to other dragons?

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
Welcome to the club :)!

Yea dragons have a rep for adorning somep pretty marvelous base stats :cool:

So whats your mast favorite thing about dialba as opposed to other dragons?

Well I dont really know why, but his appearance seems more intimidating and powerful than other dragons.
The other dragons dont look like that to me.

Years
Would love to join this awesome club, please? ^^
If ok, my partner Pokemon would be Gabite and Charizard, if counts. If not, then please switch for Dragonair.
Pokemon Trainer: Ace Trainer> Girl one (is this right??)

Current Topic: My favorite Dragon would have to be Dragonair. Very elegant and beautiful and I believe it is a very strong Pokemon.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Note: I'll get around to fixing the OP of the club after I get back to my room overseas. I'm still in the middle of setting up my laptop, even though it's mostly done. Working with a 1 Mbps pipe is... well...

Welcome, every single new member that I didn't register into the OP! Rest assured, I'll get all your names on the OP by the end of the year.

That said, what do you think, in your heart, is the perfect dragon (Pokémon or not)?

CourageHound

Years
Answering Topic: That said, what do you think, in your heart, is the perfect dragon (Pokémon or not)?

Well...for me the perfect dragon pokemon is Salamence. He represents the classical European dragon and is just what most people would think of when they think about a dragon. Hes powerful, cool design, blue, big enough to ride, one of the faster dragons(the second fastest of all non legendary dragons, tied with flygon if i'm not mistaken. It would be cool if Salamence had mental abilities like the Lati twins, or at least telepathy. That would make Salamence absolutely perfect for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back