• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you actually do with your computer?

Years
I visit a lot of sites.

My usual schedule includes YouTube, DeviantArt, Tumblr, Twitter, browsing PC, Serebii, Ever Grande and other Pokemon forums I'm on.

And I also check my daily bit of news. My other spare time I find pictures to make new avatars/signatures with.

So yeah, mainly internet browsing for me.

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
facebook, youtube, flash games, music, and the rest is against PC rules to even talk about so use your imagination lol.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
Pokecommunity, so far Borderlands 2, and youtube. It can so far maintain what I throw at it.

Years
I usually browse around my favorite websites, Skype with friends, check/respond to emails, Facebook, listen to music and chat on IRC.

I also use one of my computers to run two web servers (one is IIS and the other is Apache) and an IRC server as well.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Visiting forums, listening to music, playing Minecraft, and programming. It's kinda ancient, but runs Minecraft perfectly. And like Hikari, I browse for pictures to edit into signatures/avatars. I think of my computer as my "blank slate".

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
As many of you here, I can't say I have "free time" when I use the computer, because I usually have to do homeworks or similar. Aside from that, Twitter is my site by default, I check out some new videos at Youtube, see what's new on series.ly (it's a spanish website which hosts links to watch tons of TV shows, movies and stuff) and read some news (mostly about Apple and Nintendo). I visit PC every day, though I seldom post because I'm not very imaginative at this moment. And I always try to take care of the websites I'm currently running.

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
I do l alot of work in Visual studio and Photoshop...I'm a beginner with visual studio but I love programing and scripting.....Also I love animation...I work with Flash and Graphics gale etc...creating flash or Gif animations

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I visit social websites such as Facebook and Twitter, PokeCommunity of course and YouTube during my free time. Since I'm a student, I also use my computer for assignments and uni-related stuff such as downloading notes or reading up lecture slides.

Zozma

I'm a blur
Years
1. Writing. This includes novels, short stories, and occasional fan fiction. Considering writing is my job, though, this may not really count as "free time."
2. Roleplaying. I only roleplay on my two sites and a third that I consider more "casual." (I admit, I treat mine like jobs. :P)
3. AIM. I instant message friends to chat.
4. Tumblr. I only signed up to follow blogs with lots of images but I do reblog a lot of junk.
5. Facebook. I hate Facebook but I use it to communicate with family members who don't have cell phones or use AIM.
6. The rest is used on listening to music/finding new music, reading manga, watching anime/random videos, or playing video games like Plants vs. Zombies.

I spend probably 80% of an average day on the computer since I live in a small town 45 minutes away from all my family and friends. It's just me and the fiance living out here, so I stay connected mostly through the internet.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
Write three lines of code in Sublime Text and end up deleting five lines while debugging and the cycle sort of repeats. Aside from my usual routine of developing my own website, I also do several graphic designing which includes sketching (usually spend more time with colouring), UI concepts, among many others. I do browse the internet but I shuffle through loads of websites that it'll take forever to list them. But to get the general idea, it's mostly sites related to development and designing.

Ah, and camping my email every 5 minutes while letting Youtube and Nico Nico Douga feed my boredom.

Years
These days, strictly web browsing really. I don't think I could name one thing outside of Firefox that I ever open on a daily basis.

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
I use the Internet (Safari)
I use iCal sometimes to keep track and add in events.
I use it for iTunes.
I use it for my iPhone and to sync etc.
I use it for Skype.
I use it for iMovie
And sometimes, I play games on it.

SolusX

Poké Hacker Noob
Years
I don't know what I do half the time or why I have a fascination. But I tend to jump from:
ROM editing in pokemon
Designing in Photoshop
Browsing through PC
Playing Ookami on PCSX2
Studying programming / Japanese

I can't live without the internet but in reality there isn't much for me to do with it besides downloading and researching different things

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Facebook for chatting with friends, just surfing PC the whole day, watch anime and a little bit of gaming.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Facebook, Youtube, PokeCommunity, World of Warcraft, Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, Animes, Cartoons, Minecraft, video editing, 4chan, Dream World, Elder Scrolls and music.

I think I might have missed some @_@

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2013
Facebook, YouTube, World of Warcraft, PokeMMO, The Sims 3, Programming in Assembly/C/Java/MySQL, Excel 13, Access 13, Word 13, SSH client (PuTTY).

I kind of wish I bought my textbooks online this semester, so that I could CTRL-F all of my questions =/

Back