• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Castles?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Seeing as the new region is based off of France or possibly all of Europe do you guys think they'll have a lot of castles in X and Y? Or do you think that N's Castle might be the only Castle?

Honestly I'd love to see some Castles in X and Y it would make the game more realistic.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Technically Abyssal Ruins was a castle too. You also have Relic Castle in the desert, and N's castle. So B/W had castles covered XD

I dunno. They don't exactly have to base it off france, not that we even have confirmation that it is france. The "tower" in the back grounds reminds me of Radio Tower. Since its in a large city it can be a radio station. A tower like that can be in any large city in any country.

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
I hope to see more castles, there hasn't really been many castles introduced in many of the Pokemon games. I hope that N will be in the game, but I also hope to see more castles as well. I hope that there are large castles that you can explore as side quests and as quests after you beat the game. Who knows, maybe the villain team in X and Y will have their main hideout in a castle. Final point, more castles would be cool! I think that the games will be in a more urban type of environment.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
I'd like to see a castle in the game, as well as some ancient buildings that have that European kind of style to them. Even if there was N's Castle in Pokémon Black/White, it would be really nice to see an ancient kind of castle rather than an entirely new one.

Yeah, a castle with a European kind of style appearance to it would be nice.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Well, if there are castles, maybe they can resemble the castles in a remote part of France like this one here:

00225693.jpg

Or, if the region is based off of Europe in general, there can be like, medevial-esque castles. That could potentially be a gym~!

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
Well, the E4 Counts as a castle (All gens) But having more like N's castle, that would be freaking amazing.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well, if there are castles, maybe they can resemble the castles in a remote part of France like this one here:

Or, if the region is based off of Europe in general, there can be like, medevial-esque castles. That could potentially be a gym~!

That'd be an awesome castle. I hope that a few castles can at least be surrounded by water/a drawbridge, so that we'll need to complete a certain task to get in there, and then explore every area/trap door of the castle which could be a lot of fun (and would mean lots of rare mons!)

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
I think it will have only one castle and as suggested it being a gym.

Back