• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblems for Pokémon Voting Polls - POLL!

Choose!!

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Time to vote in a
new kind of poll!

If you create a lot of threads in Pokémon Voting Polls, and if those threads have interesting and popular topics that might even make the thread reach several pages - then you have fought enough of a battle to be rewarded with a special emblem!

But the design of the emblem is partly up to YOU to decide on. Here are three alternatives. Vote for the picture that you think would fit best as the Pokémon Voting Polls emblem!

thiansnd_zpsba406d85.png

The legendary bird trio, symbolizing the many different pokémon that are being voted upon in PVP?

poask_zps79e512c4.png

A collection of exotic pokéballs, to symbolize the many choices that can be made in PVP?

barrb_zps73d21e0d.png

Or a picture of a frustrated Barry, to symbolize how we feel when we have a hard time deciding on a poll option or when we just want to post more, more and more?​

Submit your answer in the attached poll and leave a comment in this thread if you want. The winning picture will be uploaded as the emblem that you have a chance to get if you frequent the PVP subforum.

It's the poll result that counts! The poll will not be open forever, so make your choice.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Voted for the Pokeballs, as I feel they encompass this forum the best out of the three, and it looks really nice haha.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Was torn between the Poke Balls and the legendary birds, so I went with the Poke Balls for the reasons the other people above me said.

Sirfetch’d

Yeah for me the Pokeballs was the best emblem and really just fits!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Seems like we have an obvious favorite~ But we'll leave this poll open for some more days. Who knows, the tide might turn? You'll know when a winner is decided!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Haha, I like Barry too. I think that emblem conveys the best feeling actually xD But it's very anime-like maybe. The great thing about PG and PVP though, is that we aren't restricted to any specific media so Barry would technically be okay for a PVP emblem ;D

But yeah, I think the pokéballs fit well too. Partly because they look like delicious candy.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The legendary birds are so cool oh god. I feel like the Pokéballs are a better summary of the emblem, but I don't like the design nearly as much as the birds haha. (If you choose not to use them you should definitely send my the image for an avatar js.)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
The poll has been open for a week and we have a winner, so it is decided.

The exotic pokéballs represent the new emblem for Pokémon Voting Polls! To get it, make sure to create a lot of interesting topics - and to reply to the topics of others with nice posts. Good luck!

Back