• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My(work)Space

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Not a thread about myspace btw!!

This thread is about your work station...where your desktop is located, or where you place your laptop at. You can describe your work station in words, and/or feel free to post pictures!

Here's mine to start~

Spoiler:

I always keep my desktop clean and free of food. Because I'm too paranoid like that. .___. My monitor is also my TV, so every time I want to use the TV and vice versa I can just switch modes. :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
My workspace is pretty messy , though then again I share with 3 other (probably 2 soon since my brother's getting a laptop for college) other people.It has papers, books and CDS all over it and we really should clean it. XD I can't get any actually pictures right now, but it's a huge desk similar to this one.

Spoiler:

We have a 21.5-inch Dell ST2220L monitor and two long speakers on the side. On top is our Brother printer/scanner/fax machine and two bins full of paper and next to them is a giant stereo speaker for our TV's surround sound. And our computer tower sits in the compartment in the bottom left.

Years
This here is my work area..

Spoiler:

And this is what I stare at most of the time.. please do not mind the ghetto microphone stand built out of LEGO...

Spoiler:

And whenever I use my laptop, I use this portion of my desk.. the device to the right is my home weather station, which sends data to Weather underground. I am a nerd jsyk and of course my radio scanner as well

Spoiler:

The second desktop I didn't picture up close is my server.. it runs a small webspace for me, and an IRC server as well.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I usually recline or sit on the couch with my laptop or in the recliner. :x That's all my work space really consists of... except at work, where I have a desk and desktop which I loathe.

Years
I sit by the desktop PC and the laptop I'm using now is by my side. There's tons of pencils on the desktop table for a reason. Whenever I lose one, I'll always have another one for drawing sketches and doodles. There's a also a lamp that let's me see better when drawing.

Unfortunately, it's kinda messy. Sometimes I have a hard time on looking for even one valuable item.

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I have a laptop, and it usually sits on a stand like this one in my room:
original.jpg

Otherwise it's on my lap or bed. I have another laptop and desktop in another room that I only use when I want to play the Sims or use photoshop and that's just a plain white desk with nothing else but my tablet on it :)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'm cleaning up my work station (I'm really lazy with recycle) so it will be ready soon.

I have a nice desk, 7 drawers, and a large area to organize stuff around (which is full of Pokemon stuff) and flat area on the top of the desk where I have my speakers and all my tins and figurines. Desk is located between another top shelf (where I have all my plushies organized) and the large window - across the window is my pet ferret when she is sleeping in the cage.

Years
I'd take a picture, but I can't find any photo taking devices. Like, they've all vanished, and I can't find them!
Either way, my desk is just kind of a generic computer desk, nothing too special. The room is very, very tiny though. With the desk, a couple of chairs (in case any friends come round) and two small shelves, the room is literally full. Still, I like it. It's right next to the window, so I tend to gaze outside every now and then. Helps me think.

Sirfetch’d

Right now my workspace is just my bed. I have recently just been using my laptop while sitting in my bed because my desk right now is covered with old school stuff, books, and just things I have been too lazy to put up. Hopefully by the time the semester starts I will have a nice clean workspace.

Years
All I have is just a chair, desk, lamp and a TV monitor on the side that has no use so far. It's as bland as it gets.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
I've got a lot of money invested into my workspace. I saved up for over a year to build my PC when I was 15 and I just bought the headset after Christmas.

Right now I've got:
  • Blue 3DS XL (Sold my original 3DS that I bought when it came out and upgraded back in January)
  • Modern Warfare 2 Edition Xbox 360 (Christmas Gift in 2009)
  • 32" Element TV (Christmas Gift last year)
  • 19" (I believe) HP Monitor that came with an old PC
  • Astro A40 Audio System (2013 Edition)
  • Custom Built Gaming PC
Pictures (Horrible cord management :P):
Spoiler:

PC Specs in case anyone cares (Currently the cost is at around $750):
Spoiler:

I've been meaning to upgrade my CPU for a while now, I just never have the money.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Spoiler:

I took out the top drawer since I was cleaning, then I saw this topic and remembered -I have to take the photo- that empty space space between my mouse and the two plushies of Samurott and Buizel is my USB tablet so I can practice my drawing skills on Paint Shop Pro.
Drawers, mostly:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I would post a picture, but unfortunately, I don't have a working camera right now. Anyway, I have a big desk in my room where I keep all of my technological stuff. On top of the desk, I have a desktop, a laptop, an iPad, a 3DS, a phone, and a small LCD TV to play games. The TV is right next to my desktop, the laptop is on the right side of the desk, and the phone, iPad, and 3DS are on the left. Under the desk, I have a Wii U and a case full of games. I know it sounds messy, but it isn't. It's actually quite organized. =)

Back