• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]New Gyms? Gym Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
That actually seems very interesting that the gym leaders have their own remixes to the regular gym battle theme. I haven't heard of them yet.

Rather, the Gym theme itself has musical variations, not the actual Gym Battle theme. Sorry if I got you confused. XD

That is amazing. Can't wait to hear them all. Gonna look for a vid of that now.

Trust me, you will not be disappointed with Homika's Gym.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I wonder if she'll spell Koffin in english as someone stated earlier or if they'll overlook this and keep it the same as the japanese version.

Has anyone seen a video of Elesa's gym puzzle? (been looking for it but can't find it...)

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
I just saw both and i am amazed

The scheme for burghs gym seems tricky and hard and I LOVE IT

Now homika that music, oh my gawd her voice is hearld clearly

Cant wait for the rest but im afraid im going to fangasm

Years
I'm guessing they have yet to upload them.
If the gym leaders have rematchs what Pokemon do you think they'll have?
My guess is they'll keep most of the three they had in their final forms and simply get three new one's.
For Challenge mode Drayden could get a Garchomp or Dragonite.

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
Years
Has anyone seen a video of Elesa's gym puzzle? (been looking for it but can't find it...)

Er, the six hour livestream I stumbled upon kind of confused me. It seems like her "old gym" is still there, with the roller coasters, which I thought was her gym currently, but at the end of there was an NPC that would give you an item. Then there was another building near it with the fashion show, which is what Elesa's new gym is. The video was unclear, but it basically is a broadway-themed gym, where as you progress through the gym you battle other models until you reach Elesa herself. I don't know if there are any sort of patterns since the quality was horrid.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
I'm guessing they have yet to upload them.
If the gym leaders have rematchs what Pokemon do you think they'll have?
My guess is they'll keep most of the three they had in their final forms and simply get three new one's.
For Challenge mode Drayden could get a Garchomp or Dragonite.

I agree with you; just keep there three they have and add on three more to their team. (Four for Cheren and Homika)

Burgh can definitely have Scisor and Vespiquen on his team. I'd say let Drayden get Dragonite, I like Cynthia to have her Garchomp.

Who said we are having rematches :P

He sai IF. XD Just some speculation, nothing's confirmed about that. XD

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Read exactly how u see it

-Like what r u doing hur ... OMG!!!!!! Like r u gonna battle da gym leaderrr!!! You have to ... Ummmm .... Oh battle me first!!
They have to be hot it wouldnt work if they werent hot

Okay that's brought me a chuckle.

Btw, I like that the Mareep-Flaffy-Ampharos line get some love as Elesa has a Flaaffy now. That line is one of my favs.

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
It was funny the first time i found out she had a flaffy the first thought that came to my mind was
"OMG HER NEW COAT IS MADE OUT OF FLAFFY FUR :3"

Something is very wrong with my ideal of thinking

But it is good the ampharos line is getting some credit

Years
To be honest I thought the same thing about the flaffy and the coat... though thankfully one just needs to shave a sheep to get the fur.

Shizui having Wailord was pretty cool no one has had one since Wallace back in Emerald...

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
There may not be real animals in the pokemon world which brings up the issue of delicious miltank steak and bouffalant jerkey

Its interesting how they are using pokemon that are slightly never used(not taling about the tier)

Years
Yes it sure is such as Koffin, which before Homika only Team Rocket, scientists liked to the bad guys and the biker gangs have used one.
And Patrat...no one saw that coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back