• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animorphs: the new team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callandor

ughhh....
Years

Yo, my name is Jacob. Don't ask me to tell you my last name, where I live, or even my middle name. If I want to live to see tomorrow by my own actions, and not as a slave to some parasite, I can't tell you anything else about me. There are a few things I can tell you, like my recent history, though that would take too long and I really don't want to relive most of it. The thing I can and will tell you is how much danger the planet earth and all of its inhabitants are in. First off, how many of you believe in aliens. Most likely some of you will say you do, and some of you will say that you think it would be cool if they did exist. Well, I'm here to tell you that we are so not alone. And I mean on this very planet. There are aliens among us, and there invading us right this very second. Now you all think I'm crazy, right? You're probably thinking "If there are aliens among us, why haven't I seen any?" Well the answer is that they are inside of most of us. Now you defiantly think that I'm crazy right? Oh man. Now it's time for the most dreaded part. I must give it all away. You must understand, by telling you this I am risking the lives of my best friends, as well as the entire planet. The earth is being invaded by a parasitic race of slug-like creatures called Yeerks. They are no bigger then your thumb, and have enslaved half the galaxy. Though they may have enslaved a lot of races, you most likely will only see two maybe of them. The first race they enslaved was a barely intelligent race on there home planet called the Gedds. Even I don't know what they look like. All I know is that they are not a real threat. The next race, and the most powerful one on this planet are the Hork-Bajir. They are seven feet tall, really strong, and super dangerous without any of the yeerk's technology. The last race you are likely to see are called Taxxons. These things are ten feet long and cannibalistic. They live with this never ending hunger that forces them to eat any thing they can get there mouth on. Even dirt or trash. The Yeerks probably have hundreds of more hosts on hundreds of more planets. And most humans don't even know of their existence. The only ones that know are their human hosts, and my friends. My friends and I have technically created a Yeerk resistance movement. The only problem is, it's secret, needs to stay secret. And there are only seven of us. Our group consists of Jake, our fearless leader, Cassie, the tree hugging warrior, Rachel, basically our heavy artillery, Marco, the sarcastic and sometimes funny warrior, Tobais, the first casualty, and Ax, our own Andalite friend. And now me. The reason they made me an Animorph is to go out to a location where the Yeerk presence is not as powerful and make new members. That's what I am doing, I am finding new Animorphs. Now let me tell you what you get for becoming an Animorph. First the perks. The biggest one is being able to morph in to any animal you can touch, feeling all the power of an elephant, all the grace of a cat, and all the freedom of a bird. There are a few down sides to morphing. The first one is the two hour time limit. If you stay in morph for more than two hours, you stay in morph forever. You can never morph again. Do you rember when I told you about Tobais? The first casualty? He got stuck in a Red-tailed Hawk morph. He got the ability to morph back, through a series of events that I won't tell you about now. I will just tell you that I know it will never happen again. According to the others (I wasn't around during this) they tried to make more animorphs once, but it didn't turn out very good. He almost killed most of them, and is now stuck as a rat for the rest of his life. The other is the horrible nightmares some morphs can cause. Most insect morphs can haunt you for the rest of your life. Now I've gone on too long. My question to you is, will you join?

Warning: there will be some bloody fights.

Rules:
1) No controlling others character with out their permission
2) Normal PC rules
3) No Goddmoding(not that it's really possible)
4) No complaining, about anything
5) No dinosaur morphs
6) Only one character per player.
7) Tell me before you decide to disappere

Name: (I discourge people from using middle and last names)
Apperence: (when you are doing normal stuff, which won't be very often)
Morphing outfit: (we can't morph anything but skin tight stuff)
Preferred Battle Morph: (this is what you will go in to battle with most of the time)
Preferred Spy Morph: (this is usually a bug of some sort)
Preferred Bird Morph: (should be a bird that is able to fly fast, and/or can fly for a long time)
Preferred Aquatic morph: (for ocean missions)
Other: (random crap about your character)

Accepted:
Rii
Yamagi
Ratiosu
Blazye
waterelemental
Raven_Emblem

Pending:

Denided:

Reserved:

No Longer In:
JBCBlank
-[JD]-
King900000
Old Lace
DarthSenorQueso

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
yes yes I will.

Name: Woodroe Buttdont Havapaddle
Personality: Calm, collected, rarely seen without a book in his hands. He loves to read and loves to tell people what he has learned from his books, this makes him unpleasant if you don't like those kinds of people.
Morphing outfit: A wetsuit, from his surfing days.
Preferred Battle Morph: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Komodo Dragon.
Preferred Spy Morph: Mouse
Preferred Bird Morph: SeaGull
Other: He looks like this. Just ignore the Halo and the wings.
mesit_001.jpg

Callandor

ughhh....
Years

JBC: Accepted. But you need to get an aquatic morph. I forgot to put it in the first time. Does he wear a shirt?

Name: Jacob
Personality:
He's calm, and quite most of the time. He is also rather indecisve now that he is in a leader possion. He has distansed himself from most of socity so that he can become a better soldier. He does care deeply for his team mates though, so it's hard for him to make desions that will possibly kill an animorph. But the true leader of the Animorphs (Jake) gave him this possition, so he is not likely to give it up.
Apperence:
He has short brown hair, and crystal blue eyes. He is kind of a large guy around the middle. He usually wears a pair of tan shorts, and a plain red t-shirt. He usually wears a pair of tan sandels.
Morphing outfit: Bike shorts, and Bike shirt
Preferred Battle Morph: Spotted Hyena
Preferred Spy Morph: Roach
Preferred Bird Morph: Red-tailed Hawk
Preferred Aquatic Morph: Dolphin
Other: nope

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Name:Suzaku
Personality: Sazaku is a tough guy he dosnt take crap from anybody.he's ready to fight when ever his opponent is, though somtimes he can be compassionate he's usually not.If see's a girl crying that usually will do it.He can be silly at times.and have hardly no manners
Appearance:
534926eaa305c22460bdffce7d3509dd.jpg

Morphing outfit:Black shirt with black gloves with black shorts (all skin tight)
Preferred Battle Morph: White Lion
Preferred Spy Morph: Mouse
Preferred Bird Morph:Peregrine Falcon
Preferred Aquatic morph:Killer Whale
Other:Nope

Last edited:

Rii

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
Name: Reina
Personality: She's very spontanious, usually deciding to do something on a whim then think it through. She acts polite and considerate around her parents but to her friends she's usually wild and hyper to the point of having to be told to shut up.
Apperence:
855155a9.jpg

Morphing outfit: Black with light blue sleeves, and a gold star on the back.
Preferred Battle Morph: Lioness
Preferred Spy Morph: Fly
Preferred Bird Morph: Black Kite
Preferred Aquatic morph: Orca
Other: Reina has two older twin brothers, one of which is a controller and trying to get the other to join the sharing. Both twins despite looking the same act comptely different. Their father died when Reina was eight, The twins are 2 years older then her.

Will we get other morphs besides these. Hopefully not ants. *shudders* I doubt that would be a plesent experence. lol

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Name: JD
Personality: JD is extremely intelligent. Coming from an extremely, different family from most, he has seen the best and worst in everyone - including his parents. Inside of JD is a huge imagination of things to do. He's on the track and soccer team at his local school. He has one sister and one half-brother who lives on the other side of the country. Gets along great with his parents, except when it comes to hanging around with friends.
Apperence: Five foot three teenager with jet, black hair. Wears slim glasses and is usually the one sticking out of crowds. Black khaki shorts with a green or red short.
Morphing outfit: Black underarmor with shorts.
Preferred Battle Morph: Grey Wolf
Preferred Spy Morph: Eastern Tiger Snake
Preferred Bird Morph: Bald Head Eagle
Preferred Aquatic morph: Sail Fish
Other: None.

Last edited:

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
-[JD]- : pending, untill you add some more to apperence and personality. And I'd advice that you change your spy morph. If you really want to have it, you will be able to get it later. Pics are allowed. Accepted Left.

Last edited:

emoBill™

† мазохист †
Years
Name: Skye Allegheri (Fake names. She typed in her real name in a vampire name generator thingy and that's what she came up with. The funny thing is, I really did that. Typed my name in and got that, I mean.)
Personality: Skye is your typical emo girl. She doesn't hate life or anything but she basically thinks there's not much she can do. She hates it when people think emo is all about cutting yourself and hating life, or when people call her Goth. Basically she is a somewhat fun-loving girl that likes to stare at the rain a lot. Plus, she loves wearing thick-rimmed aviator sunglasses. Just thought I'd throw that in xP
Appearance:
cutescenegirl2.jpg

Morphing outfit: This, except she doesn't have the neckpiece or boot thingies, and she doesn't look like the Joker. Yes, the suit is two-colored. Get over it. Skintight stuff can be fashionable too xP
Preferred Battle Morph: Siberian tiger cub. Although, she is a bit older than this one. A cub could potentially reach three feet easily, since they are mature at 4 years of age. More information can be found here.
Preferred Spy Morph: Biting midge, though really they're commonly called 'no-see-ums'. Since it's very hard to, well, see 'um, she finds this the perfect morph. Also, if she's not happy with someone she can just bite them and they'll get a welt on them that won't go away for like a week.
Preferred Bird Morph: Albatross, since it can fly for more than a day at a time. It is also unusual in the fact that it is able to land on water and ride the waves. Its diet is mostly consisting of sea animals, which would help if there was a sea mission and they needed someone as a lookout or something. When just over land, she prefers the scissor-tailed flycatcher, since no one knows what they are and since they're so small. For some reason, Skye loves the feeling of either being really small or really big. She loves perspective changing. It gives a whole new feel to things. Which is why she'd probably love the Helmacrons if they came to town again :/
Preferred Aquatic morph: Dusky dolphin, because of its shadowed appearance and advanced acrobatics. Skye loves the feeling of being free in the ocean. And the color doesn't hurt either.
Other: You make a move on her boyfriend, you die. She's really stressed about the fact that she can't show him her secret and has to keep lying to him.

Hope it's okay.

I haven't ever seen an Animorphs RPG. It's good that some people still like it. And Callandor, you don't have to do the font and color before every single line. Start the thing you want to be that font and color, and then put the [/]'s after the whole thing xP

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
Ratiosu: Accepted. I am also very glad you included those links. The Bitting Midgit thing confused me for a second.

NOTE: your morphing outfit must be able to be hiddin by your normal clothes. just so everyones knows.

King!

better
Years
I'm going to post my SU in a minute, I had one started but accidentally deletyed it, I'm almost ready!

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
Years
I still would like to join this RP, but the making of my SU was delayed due to work. >_> Could I reserve a spot, please? I'll try to have it up later today.

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
Both of you are......RESERVED!!!!!!!!!!

I will be starting this as soon as they have posted their posts, and JBC adds the things I told em to add. YEAH!!! You people are awesome! It is awesome that 8 people have decided to join my first RP. I'm so happy I feel like crying. *sniffel*

Last edited:

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
Years
OK here's my SU, I had it mostly done already.

Name: Samantha (Goes by Sam)

Personality: As a general rule Sam doesn't really like or trust anyone. However, once her trust is gained, she is a loyal and protective friend.
Though she mostly dislikes people, Sam loves animal. She has always found it amusing that she could befriend just about any animal that she came across with ease. Even ones that "Won't let anyone near them".

Apperence: She has long (to her lower back) red hair, and bright green eyes. Sam is rather tall for her age and has an athletic figure. When not out saving the world her civillian attire usually consists of boot-cut blue jeans, a navy blue t-shirt, and a pair of well worn combat boots.

Morphing outfit: Black under armor: Short sleeve t-shirt and pants

Preferred Battle Morph: Black Panther
Preferred Spy Morph: Praying Mantis
Preferred Bird Morph: Golden Eagle or Crow depending on the situation
Preferred Aquatic morph: Tiger Shark
Other: Can't think of anything at the moment. I'll add it later if I come up with something.

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
Blazye: Accepted!

Now we just wait for the last two....*waiting*

Quick thing about the first posts. Mine will be introducing everyone including my self. Yours will be getting your morphs at the nearby Zoo. It will help me get used to how you all RP. Or at least those I haven't seen RP before. Also, this takes place in the 1990's, so don't want to see any PSP's or anything like that.

Last edited:

King!

better
Years
Okay, for the FORTH time I'm typing this.

Name: Troy

Personality: Troy is a usually calm person, who likes to keep to himself. He can often lure people into thinking something that isn't true. Troy is a follower, rather than a leader. He does not usually enjoy reading, and when he makes one descion, he sticks with it the whole way through.He is kind of goth, in the quieter way and enjoys playing tricks on people, which he does easily, seeing that he looks and acts so innocent.

Appearance: Troy has short, dark brown hair with a green stripe in it. His head is an oval shape, and his eyes are a dark, green color. He has thin, chapped lips and a small nose. He is about six feet and has smooth, pale skin. He has a muscular, but skinny build. He wears a white hoodie with the hood pulled up. He has dark blue jeans that cover his worn-out, white shoes. He wears a thin,tight, white t-shirt under his hoodie.

Morphing Outfit: His top either consists of the white, tight t-shirt or no shirt at all. He wears black, biker shorts to morph in.

Battle Morph: Polar Bear
Spying Morph:Spider
Flying Morph: Toucan
Aquatic Morph: Albino-Colored Electric Eel

Other:N/A

Last edited:

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
King900000: pending, though I would prefer it if you had a slightly bigger battle morph than a fox, like mabye a Rhino. You can keep it, if you really want it, but I would defenatly advice getting a bigger battle morph. And I would like it if you change your flying morph too. A hummingbird is always 10 minuets form starvation, just so you know. Accepted, though the Toucan is still a little ifie
Now we need to just wait untill JBC finishes up.
you know what, I'm not a patint man, JBC OUT!

Last edited:

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
The Animorphs thread in the ORPL is now the Ooc thread. And you know what, I'm going start now.

"OH MAN! I'm late!" yelled Jacob. This was not cool. Jacob was late to the introduction meeting he had set up. He was so not going to be a good leader. But Jake gave him this, so he awould do his best. He was riding his bike as fast as he could, in the dark. Though it wasn't really that dark, cause of the street lights. <Why did you set up the meeting time this late? It's almost 9:00.> Tobais asked. He was flying somewhere over head. "Because, I figured it would be a smarter idea to do this at night, in some secluded location," he awensered. "Kind of convinent that there was an abandoned construction site here." Jacob frowned. "You think he had any thing to do with it." <Maybe. He is the all-powerful weakling, the mighty manipulator.> siad Tobais. The Ellimist. The one guy that could end this war forever, right now........but won't. Jacob closed his eyes and shook his head, then heard Tobais yell, <Jacob! Watch Out!> He opened his eyes just in time to see himself slam into a telephone poll. WHAM! Jacob managed to get his shoulder in the way of the impact. Jacob opened his eyes and noticed he was laying on the ground. He looked over to his left and saw the remains of his bike. Man, that was my best and only bike, he thought. He tried to get up, and imediatly fell back in extreme pain. He looked over to his right and saw Tobais staring at him with those pirecing hawk eyes. <Are you okay?> he asked. He tried to get up again, but the pain was just as bad as before. But this time he noticed it seemed to come from his shoulder. "Yeah. I think shatered my shoulder," he said. He started to consentrate on the Hyena D.N.A. inside of him. The first thing he noticed was the pain starting to go away. He could hear his bones reforming, crunching, and grinding. Then his mouth started to push out into the snout of the Hyena. He could feel his teeth and jaw growing into the Hyena's strong jaws. Jaws strong enough to chew through steel. His skin tickeled as the spotted hair of the Hyena grew. Soon he was the Spotted Hyena. <Did anyone see me, Tobias?> Jacob asked. <Nope. Totaly alone. That was pretty risky dude,> he said. Jacob knew it was risky, but he couldn't move at all. With his new Hyena vision, he could see the construction site. He could also see seven people standing outside of it. <I thought I invited twelve people?! Oh well. Better some then none.> He started to move off to a back way, so he could come out of the construction site. He was just behind a wall next to all the people, so he spoke to them. <Hello, future Animorphs. Are you ready to save the world?> He walked out into view of everyone still a Hyena. <You all are needed to save the world. You will all be given the power to morph into any animal you can touch. With this power you will be required to fight an alien invasion of earth.> He gave the big speech, telling them about the invasion, the Yeerks, and how they can enslave people. All while in Hyena morph. He started to demorph back to human. When he was fully human, he asked "You scared now?" He looked everyone over. These are some of the people I talked to? he thought. "Now will you join me, or not? Come back here tomorrow, same time. Don't tell anyone about this. If you do, I'll know." And with that he morphed to Red-tailed Hawk morph, and flew off. He met up with six other birds of pray. <You told them?> asked Jake. <Yep, now we watch them till tomorrow.> said Jacob. <Are we sure this is a good idea?> asked Cassie. <I mean, what if one or more of them turn out to be another David?> Rachel spoke up, <We do to him what we did to David. Execpt this time he get them stuck as a bug of some kind.> <Figures Rachel's the one to say that,> said Marco. <Don't worrie guys, this is solid plan,> said Jacob. <We watch them till the next meeting, and if they do anything bad, we do something about it.> <What if one of them is a Yeerk already?> asked Ax. Jacob froze. He hadn't thought of that. This was bad if one of them was a Controller. He had demorphed in front of them, shown his face. <Maybe we'll get lucky?> But he knew he had screwed up. He wouldn't be supprised if Jake never trusted him with any mission ever again. He wouldn't trust himself with any missions ever again. But what's done was done. If worse came to worse, all Jacob had to do was kill himself to portect everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back