• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heartgold's Plans! My Plans

rippedupmemories

Team Cool Kids
Years
Okay, i haven't planned out much but.. here we go~ Trying to be unique with my movesets and pokemon~ Feel free to make suggestions and tell me the last 3 pokemon~ You know the drill, all people~

Totodile
Bite
Ice Fang
????
????

Sandshrew
Rapid Spin
Dig
Swift
????

Abra
???
???
???
???

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Totodile
Superpower
Ice Fang
Swords Dance
Waterfall
Right, Totodile's attack is much higher then it's special attack, so only use physical moves. Swords Dance will raise his attack, the other moves are just there for mass destruction. You can get swords dance by playing Voltorb flip.

Sandshrew
Swords Dance
Earthquake
X-Scisor
Stone Edge

Same story as Totodile, but don't use any special attacks on him, seriously they won't do much damage.

Abra
Calm Mind
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast

Ah, a special attacker, calm mind kinda fuctions like Swords Dance, raising his special stats.

pfffft... You know, if you needed suggestions for the last Pokemon, I could've helped you. But you should know that I just can't create half of your team.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Abra
Calm Mind
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast

Ah, a special attacker, calm mind kinda fuctions like Swords Dance, raising his special stats.

Um. Forget Calm Mind and just go for Signal Beam or Thunderbolt (probably Choice Specs too). Alakazam doesn't need to set up to sweep.

Back