• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon B/W2 Pack (Trainer's and Some overworlds only)

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
I randomly started making this pack earlyer to day. I don't know why but I did a bunch of stuff so far.
So far I have only done trainers. This is what I have so far free for use later today or tomorrow I will have the sprites (Might not have all but will have at least half.) I will NOT have a Trainer txt file. Possibly later on I will make one. I don't like animations so I can't do animated pokemon. Sorry for all the people looking for animated pokemon.

I will include in the pack:
-All Trainer Backsprites-
-All Trainer Overworlds (From my pack and P-Signs pack)
-4 trainer Sprites-Left out Male/Female and 2 gym leaders Sprites for B/W.
-Music from B/W and B/W2 will be in it as well. I will put it in when I update the pack with male and Female Sprites.
-All Unova Pokemon overworlds including shiny forms Left out of the pack is Black/White Kyurem and Therian forms

Things Completed for Pack:
-V.S Sprites-Complete B/W & B/W2 V.S Sprites
-Trainer Battle Sprites-Complete B/W2 and B/W Sprites- Will be in next pack.
-Most Trainer Battle Backsprites-3 Left.Cillan,Cress and Chilli Sprites
-Male and Female B/W2 Characters
-Rival Overworld (Left out in the pack uploading now.)
-B/W2 and B/W Music Files (If music does not work I will figure something out.)
-All B/W pokemon overworlds completed for Pokemon Essentials! And you may use them with The Pokemon Follow Character script!

Unsure what else I am going to put in the pack. This is just what I have so far. I am making the Overworlds for the male/Female trainers from B/W2 and I will have B/W trainers as well. Those I will put in from P-Signs Pack.
Credits:
-P-Sign
-Spriters Resource
-Help-14 (Template for the back sprites)
-wvistaultimate on Youtube (B/W2 Music)
-Luka S.J. (Found the music and sorta liked the video or commented on it and I saw it)
-I lost who made the Pokemon Unova Sprites. So whoever it was CREDIT'S TO YOU :C

That's all I have been using so far. So here is the pack link:
I am going to update the link every time I change/add something into the pack.

I was not going to name the Trainers but I had done it for my game so I just did it for this pack. All the trainers are from B/W and B/W2. Yes there is other sprites in there but everyone is from those games. Please don't ask where to put all the stuff in the pack. I don't know where you would want to put the V.S sprites or the Music (Which goes into the BGM folder) The rest you should be able to figure out where it goes. Thanks and Enjoy the pack. Credit is required.

Read this passage: I am aware that the pack is missing somethings. The things missing include some overworld's that are a different color. By the looks of it they are for showing scenes of history. I may add them into the pack later on in the days. I have added more stuff and am adding more right now. This pack will be complete. I have a game I am making so I am unable to do much. The pack is going to be updated once or twice a week. I am hoping to get people to help me XD I am not very quick when it comes to this kind of stuff. I will have most of the Overworlds for B/W2 in as well as the missing trainers and backsprites. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Hahhaa...there is no need to credit me for liking a video on YouTube. There are plenty rips on The Spriters-Resource, and you should definately keep your eye on this thread as they are in the process of ripping all the Trainer Sprite animations from BW2.

~Angel~

Years
Hahhaa...there is no need to credit me for liking a video on YouTube. There are plenty rips on The Spriters-Resource, and you should definately keep your eye on this thread as they are in the process of ripping all the Trainer Sprite animations from BW2.

All right :D Thanks Luka. Hey by any chance do you have V.S sprite Script? I need one for my game. For now I am using Common Events for a V.S sprite animations.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
All right :D Thanks Luka. Hey by any chance do you have V.S sprite Script? I need one for my game. For now I am using Common Events for a V.S sprite animations.

I made one which is included within Pokemon Essentials DS. You can get it from there.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
This is more of a resource than an add-on. So I'm gonna move it to Tutorials & Resources.

Moved.

~Angel~

Years
Oh Haha That's the second one today XD I thought I could put it here because P-sign put his here. I figured they more or less the same. Sorry XD Also Still figuring this place out. Still a bit new to me. I joined a couple of months ago I think or maybe about a year ago and never used the account unless downloading Rom Hacks. Now that I am older I am starting to make my own game so I am figuring out how to find stuff here.

~Angel~

Years
I noticed you still 'aint got the Kyurem formes and the landorus, tornadus and thundurus formes so I took the liberty of doing so.

https://rapidshare.com/files/3029578027/New_Forms.zip

All the formes are there except for the backsprite of tornadus's therian forme.

Mind doing something different than Rapid Share? Thanks. It's not that I don't like it I just don't have a account and don't feel like signing up :/ But thanks :D This will help me out a lot.
Edit: Nm I got it but there is one problem.
White Kyurem cut's off right there. You should make the box a bit bigger.

~Angel~

Years
I got a great update. With the next release of the pack will come with all B/W overworlds in shiny and regular. Credit's to Rafeal-Animal's Pokemon Essentials B/W. They are all recolored using original color's and are usable on Zingzags/Help-14's/Venom12's (Partial I think CNG helped) Pokemon Follow scripts.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
I got a great update. With the next release of the pack will come with all B/W overworlds in shiny and regular. Credit's to Rafeal-Animal's Pokemon Essentials B/W. They are all recolored using original color's and are usable on Zingzags/Help-14's/Venom12's (Partial I think CNG helped) Pokemon Follow scripts.

Is the link updated, or are you just saying what will come next. If so when

~Angel~

Years
Ok great! Those shiny 5th gen overworlds are the only thing i am missing for the following script

At the rate right now I might have the overworlds finished just not uploaded/added into the pack. The only pokemon that probably won't be able to made shiny is the reshiram overworld.

Last edited:

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
^^^
why reshiram? Is there something weird with his over world, or something. I might be able to help if needed

Back