• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
There are two members of PC that I will go and meet someday. Because they live like... five-ten minutes away from me and there is no excuse not to meet them at Walmart or something.
5-10 minutes away is literally no excuse if you actually want to meet up with those people. Carpe diem, seize the day and all that!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
what really
i thought pc was formed in 2003

nonetheless there's no reason we can't have a similar gig here. just takes some careful planning.
I can see why the staff would want nothing to do with it though.

btw I'm glad it went well for you guys.

It was actually 2002 and they had to reset servers, I believe :3

Also.. damn.. weren't you a super old member that used to have a sniper cat in your avatar? .. I think I remember you..

Kurono

Remember?
Years
It was actually 2002 and they had to reset servers, I believe :3

Also.. damn.. weren't you a super old member that used to have a sniper cat in your avatar? .. I think I remember you..

...heh, yeah. not very original, i know. I joined as CharMz and probably transitioned to Kurono sometime in 2006-07.
I'm not so proud of my history, it's quite embarrassing. Not embarrassing enough that I'd try and hide it, though.

I remember you quite well, since you didn't bounce around with different names.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Holy crap, I really hope you guys think I turned a new leaf since I joined.

Cause if not, I'll bury my head in shame forever. Seriously.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Today wasn't cold..but windy

tumblr_m2txxeIBR81r02yi8o1_500.gif

I LOVE THE NORTH WIND!!!!

been watching Hart of dixie...i think i like that series..it's good,can't wait to watch season tew!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've never been to NY, despite being directly below it. If you guys do meet up, you'll have to let me know how it goes? I have yet to meet people online in real life. x:

asdfghjkl
Dipu, how long did you say it would take for the feeling to come back into my numb(ish) fingertips? It's fun to poke at them, but I thought something would have changed by now. :?

Kurono

Remember?
Years
YEAH CHARMMMZZZZZZZZZZZZ!! I remember you now!! How've you been? :3

;3 Hey everyone can turn a new leaf, nothing to be embarrassed about!
Hurrah, I'm remembered!

I'm glad it was so easy for you to remember me. I'm good. :)

Holy crap, I really hope you guys think I turned a new leaf since I joined.

Cause if not, I'll bury my head in shame forever. Seriously.

I was probably not around when you joined, so I wouldn't know.

but if you were as bad as I think you might have been, you have my sympathy.

that shame will still be there with you forever. embrace it

Honest

Hi!
Years
I've never been to NY, despite being directly below it. If you guys do meet up, you'll have to let me know how it goes? I have yet to meet people online in real life. x:

asdfghjkl
Dipu, how long did you say it would take for the feeling to come back into my numb(ish) fingertips? It's fun to poke at them, but I thought something would have changed by now. :?

You should come if you can Jess! And I said about a week or two... no luck? D=

TBH I don't remember what you were like when you first joined .O.! Shame on me~~!!!

I'd rather you didn't remember! D;

that shame will still be there with you forever. embrace it

Oh, I embrace my idiocy, no worries. At least I wasn't a flirt back then... though that's not a good thing, actually D;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I prefer hiding behind the internet, thanks. x;
Not that I can tell. It just feels almost like the skin is thicker over that portion of my fingertip. If I jab my fingernail into it, I actually can feel the pain more easily, though. :? It's been, what, three weeks now? I have no sense of time haha.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hm, well, if it's thicker, that means it's definitely healing. I'm not sure what the more pain means, though... maybe nerves in the process or repairing?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It isn't, though. Just by sight, it's no different than the rest of my fingertips. :? I'm not that worried about it, honestly. It's not like it bothers me or anything.

...So part of today was spent having my eyes examined. I was told that, even with glasses, my vision will continue to deteriorate. D; But I hate wearing glasses so that's at least an excuse not to wear mine haha.

Last edited:

Kurono

Remember?
Years
asdfghjkl

Not that I can tell. It just feels almost like the skin is thicker over that portion of my fingertip. If I jab my fingernail into it, I actually can feel the pain more easily, though. :? It's been, what, three weeks now? I have no sense of time haha.

It isn't, though. Just by sight, it's no different than the rest of my fingertips. :? I'm not that worried about it, honestly. I just need to watch and make sure it doesn't become visible. x;

Swollen, numb fingertips? Pain? For three weeks?

don't you think that's something you should get looked at

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm glad it was so easy for you to remember me. I'm good. :)
Of course! God you know I was thinking of you a month or two ago, with that avatar haha :33

You should come if you can Jess! And I said about a week or two... no luck? D=

I'd rather you didn't remember! D;

Oh, I embrace my idiocy, no worries. At least I wasn't a flirt back then... though that's not a good thing, actually D;
:c Now you got me curious though!

You might've gotten a splinter and your skin is trying to push it through and out of you which is why it may feel hard or pimple-like.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Kura, I think it's just that the nerves are damaged. It doesn't feel hard or anything, I just meant that it feels like something is blocking me from touching it (because it doesn't have complete feeling). Despite it only having been a first degree burn, it apparently fried the nerves. It's the only thing I can think of that would cause it. :?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Don't look at my history! D;

I was just ridiculously immature and sometimes inappropriate. And I typed like an idiot
Oh so like any ol' random randy teen you mean? What's the difference from now?

>:3 Kekekeke

Kura, I think it's just that the nerves are damaged. It doesn't feel hard or anything, I just meant that it feels like something is blocking me from touching it (because it doesn't have complete feeling). Despite it only having been a first degree burn, it apparently fried the nerves. It's the only thing I can think of that would cause it. :?
Hmm I dunno ._. I never got a burn on my fingertip. Maybe ask your doctor next time you're in for a checkup?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha congratulations.

I'm browsing over it right now (well, I was before typing this). It was a good idea for you guys to include the 'friendly pair' thing- I doubt I'm the only one who finds anything romantic over the internet to be weird. ;D

@Kura
That's a good idea, though I'd rather not have to explain to anyone how I got it. Mainly because it would potentially require me to explain that it was completely intentional. c;

Huh. I think I might end up killing DCC with this post by mentioning that. I:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back