• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
At least you got a yes.

I got a no and a HELL no. Well, not literally, but she avoids me. Still think that avoiding someone just cause they like you is really dumb.
Same thing happened to me with girl 2, asked her out, kept pushing for the date over 4 weeks, cursed her out demanding an explanation, and spend the rest of that year playing pacman with her in the halls.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Damn, four weeks. At least you kept at it. She literally avoided me as soon as she found out. And it sucks too, cause I did so much for her. Hell, she's the reason she got a 97 in English while I got a 93. And the teacher and I are ridiculously close.

Love the Pacman analogy, for the record.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
At least you got a yes.

I got a no and a HELL no. Well, not literally, but she avoids me. Still think that avoiding someone just cause they like you is really dumb.

AWWWW that's too bad man, srsly. i'm too young to ask someone out. but yes, i told them that i like them. me too i got a no, then i had a crush on stomeone else, she said yes but i just lost the crush 3 days later LOL. i don't have a crush on someone in my school anymore. but i admit i have a crush on someone here on pc. hope she enters dat matchmaker event.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
AWWWW that's too bad man, srsly. i'm too young to ask someone out. but yes, i told them that i like them. me too i got a no, then i had a crush on stomeone else, she said yes but i just lost the crush 3 days later LOL. i don't have a crush on someone in my school anymore. but i admit i have a crush on someone here on pc. hope she enters dat matchmaker event.

How old are you?
An advice that i learned from life: Never wait to tell your crush you have something for her. If you wait, another guy who got ba**s will go and steal her away from you. Then you'll cry and be miserable for the rest of your life

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
i'm only 13. and dat happened with me with my first ever crush too dude! but the guy and i never knew each other. he's noteven in my school anymore

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
oh, and besides i don't really care if i kiss her or not. i can spend all the year by playing video games. i'm way too laaaazy lol. but i like playing sports. anyways, i can spend all the year playing video games especially pac man guys. i luv dat game. and dipu, i completely agree with ya about NY. oh and nathan, wonder where you live.

@bloodex: how was the sandy man?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yup, NYC's definitely a place to go. Won't call it the most romantic city, though.

And I've never kissed a girl before. Not on the lips anyway. :c

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Triboro Park is definitely a romantic place, such a beautiful view of the skyline from Astoria. God I miss going there.
Damn, four weeks. At least you kept at it. She literally avoided me as soon as she found out. And it sucks too, cause I did so much for her. Hell, she's the reason she got a 97 in English while I got a 93. And the teacher and I are ridiculously close.

Love the Pacman analogy, for the record.
That made no sense, the grades I mean.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Never thought Bloodex who acts so flirtatious on PC didn't kiss a girl once. Even if we're in the same boat

Honest

Hi!
Years
I lived in Astoria! I moved away a year ago.

Oh, I should have explained that lmao. So we were in a performance class, and she was the only costume person in the whole class. So she was responsible for creating all the costumes for the final play, which was basically the entirety of our grade. I saw she was stressing out, so I decided to help her out. Eventually I realized I liked her. I mean, I wouldn't have stayed at her house for the whole weekend just to talk to her for fun. Anyway, so she said one day that our teacher better give her a 99 for the hard work she's put in, and I actually brought her case to my teacher. I managed to haggle it down to a 97. Then the next day, I sorta spilled me emotions and she ran away.

Oof.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I lived in Astoria! I moved away a year ago.

Oh, I should have explained that lmao. So we were in a performance class, and she was the only costume person in the whole class. So she was responsible for creating all the costumes for the final play, which was basically the entirety of our grade. I saw she was stressing out, so I decided to help her out. Eventually I realized I liked her. I mean, I wouldn't have stayed at her house for the whole weekend just to talk to her for fun. Anyway, so she said one day that our teacher better give her a 99 for the hard work she's put in, and I actually brought her case to my teacher. I managed to haggle it down to a 97. Then the next day, I sorta spilled me emotions and she ran away.

Oof.
BWAHAHA that is a glorious story. I feel bad for you, but I love the smackdown you preformed on her. Also cause google maps is unreliable, was Pizza Palace on the Corner of Ditmars and 21st street still there? They made the most god awesome pizza, and I would be deeply sad if they don't anymore.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I'm still here, and I'm expecting an answer to my question. Pizza Palace needs to exist, as does the mcdonalds under the El-Train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back