• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Home Alone just went drastically downhill after the first one. You can only be home alone so many times and still make it funny.

I miss blue usernames.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I know that one Christmas, in one of those cones that had all sorts of awesome-sauce stocking stuffers, I had a booklet from Home Alone. It was amusing at the time.

btw what are those stocking stuffer cones called? I can't think of it atm.
I don't remember any cones in my stockings? O_o

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Home Alone is one of my favourite childhood movies! The 1st and 2nd one was the best, the next one sucked.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Look, look! N is hugging me! N is hugging me!! :D :D <33 *fangirl mode on*

tumblr_m9lwrubGOD1qmxcsxo1_1280.png

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
That N in that fanart looks like a girl. Seriously.

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Home Alone having 5 movies is hilarious, cause if you think about it, that implies that there is not 1, but 4 families incompetent enough to leave a child behind in the same country. I know that irl there are probably loads more, but still its kinda hilarious and morbid.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Home Alone? This movie rocks. The truth guys:

Home Alone 1 = Rocks Home Alone 2 = Aaaawwwwweeeesssome! Home Alone 3,4 and 5 = sucks :(

What happened to Macauley Culkin?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
He got his career destroyed in the 1990s when Michael Jackson was taken to court for unsavory behavior. Other then that, he's fine I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back