• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YGO - Individual Card Thread [Revived]

Years
If you could overlay tokens, this would be the most broken card out there:
PhantomSkyblaster-DT06-EN-DNPR-DT.jpg

Years
Dragons are pretty good currently, but I expect them to get hit in the September ban list.

Anyway, here is a new one.

Mermail - Gaioabyss
MermailGaioabyss-ABYR-JP-OP.png

2 Level 7 WATER monsters
While this card is face-up on the field with Xyz Material, Level 5 or higher monsters cannot attack. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the effects of all monsters your opponent controls whose ATK are lower than this card's ATK, until the End Phase.

... interesting. Waters really getting a push in the next few sets, not as much as warriors though.​

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
@Gustav-Max

I tend to think in different directions.

When I think of summoning this, I immediately think of the Sphinxes, or some Malefics.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Dragons are pretty good currently, but I expect them to get hit in the September ban list.

Anyway, here is a new one.

Mermail - Gaioabyss
MermailGaioabyss-ABYR-JP-OP.png

2 Level 7 WATER monsters
While this card is face-up on the field with Xyz Material, Level 5 or higher monsters cannot attack. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the effects of all monsters your opponent controls whose ATK are lower than this card's ATK, until the End Phase.

... interesting. Waters really getting a push in the next few sets, not as much as warriors though.​

...that's pretty beast mode. Water, Fish, Sea-Serpent, and Aqua type monsters have really been getting small spotlights here and there. Something tells me the next set is going to have QUITE a few Water attributes, too.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Abyss Rising does have a lot of WATERs ... the Mermail archetype will be interesting.

I don't think Forgotten Capital Lemuria and the Poseidon-whatever structure deck will mix well though.

I am very interested, on the other hand, in the Spellbook cards - they are getting additional coverage in the next set, as are Magical cards.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
What does anyone here think of the Madolches? Personally, I think they're very interesting to play around with because they almost never die and recycle themselves instead of that.

Back