• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something REALLY wierd..

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
I've found something wierd and gross at the same time..
You know when you cross your eyes near a light and then that light becomes a big blur? Well if you focus really hard on the blur, you'll see thing fly accross it. That's dust floating across your eyeball. You're seeing the surface of your eye.
Sorry if this is SPAM, I just wanted to let people know about this..

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Urgh...
*focuses really hard on the light*
Gahh...
*concentrates so hard the lightbulb shatters and he falls over*
Woah! That was awesome!
Hehe...

But seriously, I actually think this is quite interesting. I know of a few facts like this as well, so it would be neat if we could make a thread.

*focuses on another lightbulb*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Yea this happen to me a few years ago (yes it happened since then to now XD) so I have known it for some time now. But it is kind of funny to see something on your eye that would be real hard to see if was not on your eye. XD

And Jordan I just got to try that some day. Just remember not to be right under the bulb when you try it. XD

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
I gotta try that sometime.... Oh wait... I'll just blind myself more than I already am XD *anime falls* But I shall try that!!!!! MWAHAHAHA!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Yeah, I've known about that, it's actually pretty fun to do...except my theory was that the surface of my eye was somehow able to magnify whatever was on it and those particles were microbes and protists...so it's dust eh? That's interesting! Another weird thing is in the right light I can see a super-magnification of the skin around my eyes OR my eyes in my glasses...it's actually pretty creepy.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
Years
*blink >.<
I have known this too. Though i think this what keeps me going back to the eye doctor for strong glasses XD j/k
This is freaky realy but there are a lot more freaky thing that can be done.

Janis Joplin

so many fantastic colors
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2004
hmmm when i do it i see a magic bus flyin around. thats awesome. i can see some music rtoo. thankz!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
That happens to me quite a lot.
I also sometimes see somesort of black swirl and
tiny green things mostly during P.E.

Years
This always happens to me whenever I stare into emptiness...a...thing passes by slowly...it looks clear and yet I can see it... O_o

Weird, huh?

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
Years
I'v known about this for a while, I just never knew what they where. I do now! It's kinda cool when you think about it.. How you can see those little dust thingies that way, and not by seeing normally. <-- That made no sense!

Febbie8

dOrK
Years
i dont think im gonna try that... im pretty sure i have alota stuff in my eyes already like in ceramics class where i was whelding the clay and a chunk flew into my left eye it didnt hurt though (suprisingly) and then my friend flicked glaze into my right eye so my eye was dyed red for a day... got some in my mouth too for flicking a paint brush everyehere :P it tasted like sand

Back