• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

Oh, God, I knew I wasn't going to like very much when I saw it was Coldplay. I still gave it a listen and they're still too boring.

4/10 and I'm being generous.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
8/10 I keep hearing of this song, but never really got around to listening to it. I don't normally like rap, but this made em laugh a bit.

Some new Passion Pit for you guys.

Treecko

Years
10/10 I honestly think I like this song more than "Some Nights" and We Are Young. Especially We Are Young.

More Passion Pit. #longhairproblems

Arma

The Hyena
Years
9/10. Oh god, nostalgia XD.

More electrofunk! I really like this one, they haven't gone overboard with the glitchy sounds.

Treecko

Years
9/10 Might liste to more of this guy, cause the last two you've posted are pretty good.

Don't remember if I posted this one or not.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
8/10. Well, there's nothing bad about a song being posted twice I guess... Especially since this is a nice one to listen to XD.

Alright, this is the final song from Funky Panda I'll be posting XD. Btw, Funky Panda is the name of the youtube channel, the guy himself doesn't make any songs (other than a few long mixtapes) instead it's just a collection of all sorts of electronic music, varying from the relaxed ones like this, to way too glitchy sounding dubstep.

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
2/10. The second I pressed the play button I didn't like it. And it didn't get any better as the song progressed. I give it 2 points only because I've heard way worse.

Treecko

Years
9/10 Really nice kind of reminds me of Evanescence in a way. (her voice and style of vocals)

Heard this on the radio several hours ago and pretty much fell in love with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back