• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen White 2 or Soulsilver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello everyone, to start I would like to point out that I have finished every single Pokemon game including Black 2. My question is at the moment I only have black 2 which Im working slowly to complete my Pokedex.

Recently I have felt like playing a Pokemon game since I have done nearly everything I can in Black 2.(except catch em all) My question is should I get Soulsilver (I have all the legendaries from those SS and HG except maybe 2) or should I get White 2 since I already have Black 2. (My brother has White 2 so I can get all the exclusives anyway) But I would still not mind getting it so I can finish the game slowly while focusing on Black 2's Pokedex.
P.S I already finished HG and my brother SS back on release and we transferred the exclusive Pokemon and Legends upon Black and White's release.

All help on this hard decision appreciated. {XD}

Last edited:

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
What about getting and playing Platinum?

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Rather unusual comparison but I'd be happy to help.

It doesn't matter if you have both SS and White 2. If you want to complete the Pokedex I'd recommend both games. White 2 is more interesting because of the White Treehollow situated in White Forest.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
This is not really related to discussion of the Generation 5 games nor do I see anywhere it belongs. Please don't make threads like these asking what game you should get. If you don't know, ask in a Quick Questions thread in Gaming central.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back