• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
Haha.... Mega Heracross gets a goatee.
Where did you see Mega Heracross? it is nowhere to be found or do you mean mega aerodactyl?

Am i only one who thinks that Mega Gengar is actually raising 2 haunters from the ground in its Mega Form? If that is the case it would be super deadly and awesome.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Where did you see Mega Heracross? it is nowhere to be found or do you mean mega aerodactyl?
I believe in rumors too easily ;) It looked pretty proper, but a lot of fakes do. So it was probably fake, yeah.

Years
I thought I had heard something about Mega Heracross, but I didn't see anything about one at all.. so has this been confirmed or not?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Still I do not understand why they would only add 70 new pokemon. However, like people have said that is 70 pokemon in the first 2 areas, about 35 per area and no one has made it to the 3rd half yet. It may be another 35 in the mountain area, making the total 105. Which would be alright. Remember that the Pokedex book thing for Kalos is said to have over 800 pages. Which usually they only show new pokemon in that book, but there is a lot more stuff now.

I am saying there will be at least 35 more pokemon for mountain area. If so, that brings the total to 754.

This is the transfer to 3DS, not to mention they have added a ton of old pokemon to catch. I think 105 is a good total. I am surprised that Oorotto and Noivern have not yet been spotted in the wild.
And you guys didn't believe me about this gen introducing around 100 new Pokémon due to being an even-numbered gen. Having 35 new Pokémon in each area-specific Pokedex is really clever, especially how they each end with 150, which was the original total number of Pokémon back in Gen 1 not counting Mew.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I don't know if its already been said, but there are no more Eevee Evolutions in Gen 6.

Costal Pokedex around Eevee:

076: Houndoom
077: Eevee
078: Vaporeon
079: Jolteon
080: Flareon
081: Espeon
082: Umbreon
083: Leafeon
084: Glaceon
085: Sylveon
086: Emolga

Years
I'm really not all surprised that there's no more Eeveelutions this time around other Sylveon, because after all, Sylveon gave Game Freak a good reason for there to be a new Pokémon with the new fairy type, IMO.

Years
I don't know if its already been said, but there are no more Eevee Evolutions in Gen 6.

Costal Pokedex around Eevee:

076: Houndoom
077: Eevee
078: Vaporeon
079: Jolteon
080: Flareon
081: Espeon
082: Umbreon
083: Leafeon
084: Glaceon
085: Sylveon
086: Emolga

Wow so that slot after Sylveon happened to be Emolga, another old Pokemon? Along with Minun and presumably Plusle, I guess this means we may be seeing all the old Pikaclones after all. Now for some evidence of Pachirisu and my theory could be proven right.

Years
What I want to know though, is that are the regional Kalos Pokédexes (when combined) replacing the national Pokédex, or are there still going to be Pokémon not included in any Kalos dex at all that have to be unlocked with a National Pokédex?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Is it true the rumor that there were 70 new kalos pokemon got debunked?

I am almost 100% positive that that rumor is false. We are at about 68 pokemon counting the yet to be confirmed legendary trio and 3rd version legend. Not to mention that the person who said there was only 70 had no way to guess how many event legends there would be and that hardly anyone has gotten to the mountain area of the game. This also is not counting possible new pokemon who are probably post elite 4 and possible pre evos and evos.

What I want to know though, is that are the regional Kalos Pokédexes (when combined) replacing the national Pokédex, or are there still going to be Pokémon not included in any Kalos dex at all that have to be unlocked with a National Pokédex?

There will probably still be pokemon who cannot be caught until after the Elite 4 being the National Dex. If correct, there is only 450 pokemon if all areas end at 150 each in the game before the Elite 4. That means that there is over 200 pokemon who cannot be caught until after you beat the Elite 4

And you guys didn't believe me about this gen introducing around 100 new Pokémon due to being an even-numbered gen. Having 35 new Pokémon in each area-specific Pokedex is really clever, especially how they each end with 150, which was the original total number of Pokémon back in Gen 1 not counting Mew.

It is true that most did not agree with there only being around 100 new pokemon. That was before we knew that so many pokemon would be catchable in the region. However it is still possible for there to be 110 to 114. between the 2nd Gen and 4th Gen they added 207 pokemon. If they follow that pattern, this gen might have slightly more than 107.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
There will probably still be pokemon who cannot be caught until after the Elite 4 being the National Dex. If correct, there is only 450 pokemon if all areas end at 150 each in the game before the Elite 4. That means that there is over 200 pokemon who cannot be caught until after you beat the Elite 4

Adding to this, there are supposedly new Kalos Pokemon that appear after the Elite 4 as well. (Post Game)

And another rumor was debunked. Sableye does not get an evolution in gen 6.

117: Reuniclus
118: Wynaut
119: Wobbuffet
120: Roggenrola
121: Boldore
122: Gigalith
123: Sableye
124: Carbink
125: Tauros
126: Miltank
127: Mareep
128: Flaaffy
129: Ampharos
Costal Pokedex

If it evolved its evolution would have been in the pre-game Pokedex otherwise it wouldn't be in th pre-game Pokedex.

Years
Adding to this, there are supposedly new Kalos Pokemon that appear after the Elite 4 as well. (Post Game)

And another rumor was debunked. Sableye does not get an evolution in gen 6.

117: Reuniclus
118: Wynaut
119: Wobbuffet
120: Roggenrola
121: Boldore
122: Gigalith
123: Sableye
124: Carbink
125: Tauros
126: Miltank
127: Mareep
128: Flaaffy
129: Ampharos
Costal Pokedex

If it evolved its evolution would have been in the pre-game Pokedex otherwise it wouldn't be in th pre-game Pokedex.

Given that Mawile is a counterpart of Sableye, I guess this means no evolution for Mawile either. I'm guessing they may not reveal any new evolutions or pre-evolutions for older Pokemon after all, barring Sylveon.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I didn't think Mawile would get a evo since it got a Mega. But I guess Sableye can still get a mega.

I just don't understand why they wouldn't give any older pokemon evos or pre evos other than Eevee, even though Eevee is the Evolution Pokemon. Either there will not be any or it is going to copy 4th Gen. But I don't think it would be pokemon that we can catch before the Elite 4. It is probably some of the 200+ pokemon that can't be caught during the main game.

Years
I didn't think Mawile would get a evo since it got a Mega. But I guess Sableye can still get a mega.

I just don't understand why they wouldn't give any older pokemon evos or pre evos other than Eevee, even though Eevee is the Evolution Pokemon. Either there will not be any or it is going to copy 4th Gen. But I don't think it would be pokemon that we can catch before the Elite 4. It is probably some of the 200+ pokemon that can't be caught during the main game.

Yeah I'm guessing that Sableye should get a Mega as well, that way it will still be on even grounds with Mawile.

Even more flattering is that every Kalos Pokemon seen so far is not related to a previous-gen Pokemon, other than Sylveon.

Reactions: Sun

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
We have now past the confirmed amount of 70 new pokemon. We can rest easy again. So the 70 new pokemon has officially been debunked. This is counting the legendary trio that has yet to be reveled and 3rd version legend.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
Wow so many awesome new pokemon!Loved that Skrelp's Final evo (This generation's best design) and Clawitzer. Wow! Always wanted a 4ft huge lobster!Because i loved Kingler. Trevenant is so underrated! I mean it really creative and cool looking. One of the best designs. Aegislash and Goodra both are good as well. Goodra seems to be Dragonite's long lost brother or something! ha ha. Mega Gyarados seems to be cool as well.
Some disappointments though. That iceberg thing is meh. They could have done it so much better. Really lazy design. And i felt flabebe's second evolution is better than the third. I am hoping we still have some really monstrous/beastly huge dragons and dinosaur Pokemon to come. This generation has only Tyrantrum so far. Give us more Hydreigons, Garchomps,Aggrons,Feraligatrs,krookodiles! Come on GF.

Back