• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

eRMT 3

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
So, this forum has weird rules and stuff so I don't really remember, but I think I have to repost if something I want to revive is older than 30 days.

Anyways, if you don't know what eRMT is, it's a program that extremely simplifies the RMT building process by formatting it entirely for a forum post, as well as including links to the images, and hosting most of the images that you'll need for the post. Now I'll get on to what's new in v3:

Complete Redesign: I do this with every new version I create.
New Feature: You can now select Include Importable when formatting to include an importable hidden in
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
This is pretty cool.

What tier threat list are you using though ? Like Thundurus and Chomp are off of it so it makes it look like Smogons but you still have Excadrill who is uber on smogon etc. Plus strange things like Kabutops on there (who isnt a threat in OU at all now with the Drizzle/SS shenanigans) which makes me think its for PO ?

I think the best thing to do is keep all of them on there tbh.

Another option would be to just include the whole tier lists from Uber > NU to let the player customize their threat list to suit both PO and smogon players, but id assume that would be a hell of a load of work. :/

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Well, I took out Garchomp and Thundurus because they're the only two banned on both PO and Smogon, no other Pokemon is currently banned on both. SS + Drizzle is in the process of being banned on PO so as soon as it's confirmed I'll remove Kabutops (Though I'll keep DrizzleStall pokes on there, like Ludicolo). I also didn't include some things for being outclassed (Swampert, for example). If there are any Pokemon on it you think should be removed, feel free to let me know.

Also I'm planning on doing threat lists for all the main tiers (Ubers, UU, RU, NU, possibly LC) and adding them as a selection before you submit the team.

Lastly, if anyone noticed the layout was broken, I plan on fixing it as soon as I get access to the files, should be about 30 mins.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Seems like pretty cool stuff! I'll be sure to give this a go next time I try to make a RMT (which should be sometime... soon... maybe).

Back