• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf's Rain - Extinction (M) [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

It didn't take long before a chubby boy ran towards them and called out to April. "Oh, hello there Dimitri." April greeted without smiling for one bit, this only meant that they had work which was good plus she had to keep her cool attitude. This was one of the childeren in the city that looked up to her, his parents were also quite font of April because she always find back their daughter when she ran away again. April listened to the boy's story and wondered why they didn't came to find her earlier. "Why didn't you come get me earlier? You know i'm always happy to find out, if it's about money or not." April said and smiled at the little boy. "I could use the money right now though..." April said with an awkward tone to make sure she was going to get money despite of her comment though.

His parents know about April's travels so they probably thought she was out of town again... they also know that April is in need of money whenever she comes back so this could be the reason they are offering her 10.000 yen if she's able to find back her daughter. "10.000 yen is more than enough, i'll bring back your little sister, don't worry." April said as she laid her hand on the head of the chubby boy. His sister had been gone for a few days already... if April is lucky she'll be able to find her back alive before she dies of hunger or dies of lack of water. On moments like these she really wished that they came to get her earlier, this was quite a mission.

"Let's go, Bleaz, we need to find her before things get worse." April said quite serious as she started walking fastly towards dimitri's little sister's hideout, if she wasn't there than she must've gone into the woods.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Blaez waited patiently for April to finish her discussion with the boy. He disliked the idea of a girl being alone when the city was in such a poor condition. Blaez's ears didn't perk at all at the prospect of the reward although he knew he wouldn't be able to do much for this job besides follow April and offer her help if needed, which seemed unlikely.

Blaez caught April's words of attention that they needed to leave now and he understood the rashness of the action. This girl might be on the edge of her life for all that they knew and Blaez ran behind April as she lead him through alleys until they reached a deserted lot, that seemed almost like an abandoned plaza.

The location was disturbingly unfamiliar with Blaez. The buildings in the plaza were all in ruins, there were stores with cracked windows and caved in walls. The pavement was cracked and the ground was unearthed in areas where a sidewalk previously was. To finally put a cherry on top, there was a crumbled, dry fountain in the center of the plaza which was an eyesore among eyesores.

April lead him through this plaza to a small playground which was mostly intact. There was a small girl sitting on a swing-set, looking at her feet. As they approached the girl, Blaez halted and turned around to cross examine the area. There were the remains of a general store and a gym in the area and the insides of most of the stores were empty, most likely from looting. Just as Blaez was about to walk over to the girl, he saw the grumpy old man who had been chasing April earlier. The man walked over to them with a large cleaver and headed towards the girl. Blaez headed towards the man and reached for his tomahawk, but then remembered he had left it in his tent.

The man continued his way past Blaez to April, with a cautious, but in-your-face grin. The only thing Blaez could do at this point is try to find something to fight with while he could. If he didn't have a weapon to fight with then he would be useless. He had no unarmed skills that would help him in this situation. Blaez gave April a glance and nodded at her hoping she would get that it was up to her before he searched the playground for something he could use as a weapon.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

April walked towards an old and abandoned Plaza with a worrysome look on her face. If anything was to happen to this little girl than it was kinda her fault because the boy and his parents weren't able to find her. Once she entered the Plaza she quickly proceeded towards the old playgrounds where she saw the little girl sitting on the swings. April was relieved to see her there, even though she seemed to have lost a bit of weight and probably needed water right now. Bleaz and April approached the girl until the old grumpy man from earlier was suddenly there. What was he doing there?

The man walked towards April and passed Bleaz without even trowing a glance at him. The man had this disturbing grin on his face as he looked at April and examined her body. April felt a little uneasy when he did that, it seems like he wasn't only old... but also a pervert. "So... The wolf has taken her human form." he said as he kept on walking while April kept on taking steps back. She saw how Bleaz nodded at her which meant it was up to her, which she expected already but she kind hoped Bleaz could protect her. "Very beautiful I must say, it turns out you're pretty young as well." The man slowed down as he seemed to be staring at her breasts. "Too bad I have to kill you and that traitor too." The man trew a glance at Bleaz which gave April even more reason to take him out right now.

"I'm not going to be killed by a pervert like you." April said to him as she was prepared to turn into a wolf. "What were you going to do about it? Wolves are wea-" Before the man could finish his sentence, April had turned into a white wolf and bit in his leg. "You B!tch!" The man said as he took out a dagger and stabbed her in one of her paws. April let go of his leg but immediately proceeded to bite in his neck which was fatal for both humans and wolves. He had weapons which means he could kill Bleaz or the little girl just to tease her. The old grumpy man spitted out some blood when April bit in his neck. The man only made some weird gurgling sounds as he slowly fell to the ground. April bit some more to make sure he was dead. She didn't like it that she had to kill a human but it was to save some other humans.

April took a few steps back, turned back to her human form and sat down on the ground with a cut in her right leg. April tried to catch some breath as she rubbed the blood around her mouth away. She looked at Bleaz and the girl and wondered if they were scared now that they had seen her like that. "Awesome!" The girl suddenly shouted to her suprise. She ran towards April and hugged her tight. "Thank you so much, April onee-sama!" The girl sounded very happy and thanked April for some reason. "That man was scaring me..." She said quietly. "Don't worry... it's alright now..." April said, glancing at Bleaz and wondering if he was afraid of her now.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Blaez frantically looked around for something he could use as a weapon until he heard a strange gurgling sound in the direction of where he had left April. He swore to himself right before he dashed back just in time to see the man fall towards the ground. Blaez continued to check on April, who was in her human form now, sitting down with a cut on her leg. He shouldn't have left her behind and this was a mistake on his part. He knew it all too well.

"Your leg..." Blaez looked down with a melancholic look on his face before. "I guess I can't leave you alone without something happening."

Blaez frowned at her for a moment and then grinned placing his hand on her head. "Baka! At least you are okay."

Blaez took off his jacket then tore a large piece of cloth off of his shirt, wrapping up the wounded section of April's leg in a surprisingly neat manner.

"This'll do for now, but I need to treat it more later on. Can't leave an injury like this untreated. From the looks of it, you won't be doing much long distance walking, if any for a little while." Blaez felt indebted to April, but she was most likely doing it for the girl, who would have been unable to defend herself. He looked over to the little girl. "You might want to close your eyes and cover your ears. Just one more thing to take care of."

Blaez walked over to the corpse of the man, which was now still and as dead as a doorknob, and stared at the man's face. It was in a stasis of shock and to be frank, it disgusted him. Only a fool would have tried to do such a thing and still expect to live. He grabbed a large piece of debris from a nearby building and walked back to the body.

"You Bastard. You deserve everything you received today along with more. You attack unarmed people with such a weapon. You're nothing but a child hiding behind money and other people. May your god have mercy on you because I won't!" Blaez yelled before he thrust the piece of concrete onto the man's head, causing a loud splat and then silence. He couldn't forget to bring his tomahawk with him again because this could have turned out worse. He walked back over towards the girls and crouched in front of April, hoisting her on his back to give her a piggyback ride.

"Don't expect this kind of treatment from me again." Blaez said, lowering his posture to allow April to ride comfortably without disturbing her leg too much. He turned over to the girl who seemed to be in admiration of April. "So where to?"

The girl guided him back almost the exact way April lead him in. It was amazing how well the girl had this place mapped out. It was almost a maze back there.

Sapphire Rose

Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

April watched how Bleaz walked towards her and looked at her with a look that made her think that she caused him trouble. He then placed his hand on her head and grinned widely, telling her he was glad that she was alright. Normally April would trow that hand from her head but she didn't do that this time or last time Bleaz did that. It felt good to be cared for. "I'm sorry… I had no other choice but kill him…" April said as she looked over at the man who's throat was all open. She then looked up at Bleaz and smiled, at least no one feared her after that incident. The girl let go of April so that Bleaz couldtreat her leg. He ripped off a piece of his shirt and wrapped it around April's leg. The little girl looked a little worried but smiled after awhile.

Bleaz bent down to piggy back April to the home od the little girl. April hesitated but eventually climbed on his back. April felt a little embarrassed and blushed a little without noticing it herself. They proceeded towards the home of the little girl with April on Blaez's back. The pain in April's leg disturbed her a little but Blaez's promised her to take proper care of it later. April rested her head on Blaez's back and hoped they would go back to the tent soon.

They girl eagerly ran towards the door of her house and knocked loudly on it. "Mommy! Daddy!" she shouted. "She does this everytime after she got lost and finally comes home." April giggled. A young woman opened the door and took her daughter in her arms to give her a warm hug. "Ohh Cecilia! You're back!" she said almost crying. A man joined the hug after a few minutes.

The mother looked up after awhile, saw April and smiled widely. "Thank you…" She said, April only smiled back. She felt warm inside just seeing how happy they were. "Mommy! Daddy! April is a wolf!" the little girl shouted.

There was a dead silence. April's heart skipped a beat and her eyes widened. She was afraid that this family would turn their backs to her, these humans were one of the humans she didn't want to kill. "We know." She suddenly heard the father say. April glanced up and blinked a few times. "You do…?" She asked quite suprised. "We were wondering how you were able to find Cecelia so easely everytime again." the father started the explanation. "Dimitri saw how you transformed into a wolf a while ago, he told us and… everything suddenly made sense." the mother continued. "Please keep it a secret…" April said a little timid. "We will, we wouldn't want you to get killed." The mother said as she handed April a bag of money.

"Oh and…" The mother came closer to April who was still on Blaez's back, they didn't pay attention to him though. "Maybe you shouldn't walk around with this guy." She whispered in April's ear. She then walked back inside and waved at her. "Good night." She cheerfully said and closed the door.

"L-Let's go home…" April said to Blaez. She was going to hide what that woman said to her. They just disliked the fact that Blaez looked homeless but April was determined to change that. "My leg hurts so I want it treated as soon as possible."

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Nando ~ Feeze City

Seing through the other wolf's human disguise, Nando saw that he was younger him from a noticible margin. Nando himself being 18, and the stern black wolf looking about somewhere in his 20s. Suddenely, from his hiding place Nando took a step back as he was called to by the other wolf.

You might as well stop hiding yourself," the older wolf said, facing the direction from which the scent emanated, "I can smell you, wolf."

It wasnt particularly suprising that the other wolf detected him. Nor was he actaully worried, but rather just caught off guard as he thought that the humans and the younger she-wolf he was with would've occupied his attention. Even so, he casually withdrew from and halfway approached the older wolf. "Hey, nice work getting rid of those humans that tried to attack you." Nando comfortably sat down on a crate that happend to be a foot away. "So how long have ya been in this city? Nothing exciting happens here...for me anyway. Havnt seen another wolf here besides you and the girl that left. Oh, my name's Nando by the way." After Nando had finished speaking he was somewhat supprised hiself with how quickly he tried to start up a conversation with a strange wolf he just met, but meeting another wolf in a dusty city wasnt a freaquent occurence and Nando just wanted another wolf to talk to. Nando was about to ask the wolf his name but stopped as his eyes rested upon the wepon the black wolf had sheathed.

"Nice sword. Where does a wolf learn use one of those?"

Khawill

<3
Years
I walked with my swords and bag angirly. I walked aimlessly into the slums of the city, Why is he showing up now. I wondered, And what is he planning. I couldn't believe the amount of wolves I had met in one day. Then I began wondering about Elizabeth, whether or not she was his actual child. I walked into the nearest bar and sat at the counter.

"What can I get ya?" The bartender said.

"Just get me a beer, any kind." I answered.

"Well that's simple enough." He said, putting a cold beer from the fridge on the counter. "New to town?" He asked.

"I used to live here for a few months." I downed the entire beer, "I was an officer."

"Jeez buddy, savor it a bit." He said laughing at his own joke. He then gave me another, "What made you leave?"

"I got in a lot of trouble with the gangs here." I explained, "They killed my wife since I would not stop interfering." I had come to terms with her murder, and it wasn't a big secret or anything. Still, I downed another beer.

He put another on the counter, attended to some other customers, and then gave his attention back to me. "So are you back here for revenge?" He asked, "Looks like you are armed pretty well." He was looking over the counter at my swords and guns.

"No, I don't plan on any revenge." I said. "I was here on a job."

The man stroked his beard in thought, "Pretty noble man aren't you." He placed another two beers on the counter before I finished the one I had, "If my wife was killed I'd hunt the murderers to the ends of the earth." He laughed, "Though I doubt I'll ever be in such a situation."

"Hope not." The bartender asked my name, "Dourant."

He snapped his hand and exclaimed, "I know you! You were in the papers a few years back. One of the best I heard." He sighed, "What a shame you left, tragic too." He nodded his head, shook my hand and went to help the other people. I sat silently drinking my beer.

"Hey are you really Sir Dourant?" A male voice said behind me.

"What of it."

"Well I'm sure my boss would love to have you alive." The man behind me laughed and I could feel a gun on my back. "Come quietly and there will be no problem."

The bartender and a lot of the people starred at us and I sighed, "Can't even finish a beer today." I stood up arms raised. "I'll go quietly." I noticed that nobody in the bar attempted to help. "You aren't very smart are you." I said, leading the way outside.

"Oh yeah, you're the one with a gun to your back." He said smugly.

"You left a lot of witnesses kid." I explained, "And you didn't take either of my swords." We walked out into the street.

"Wha-" I kicked him between the legs and quickly turned around, disarming him. I then used the handle of my sword to strike him in the ribs, breaking a few for sure. Then I fully pulled it out and held it to his back, standing over him. "D-don't kill me." He begged.

"Scum like you make me sick." I growled and kicked him in the head, knocking him out. I walked back into the bar and payed for the beer, plus one to go. "Call healthcare or something, he's out cold in the front." I tipped him a large sum and left the bar.

I continued walking through city, "Maybe I can find a job here." I mumbled

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Blaez grinned as the girl ran into the house and hugged her parents. It gave him a warm feeling, almost as if it was possible for him to still know his family. As the girl blatantly announced April was a wolf, Blaez prepared himself to run depending on their reaction. They seemed to be close to her in a way and this couldn't be good for anyone. Instead, he was surprised they knew already. Blaez averted his eyes from everyone from here on out as they clearly accepted April was wolf and agreed to keep it a secret. He knew no one would accept him the way he was.

As the mother of the family leaned over to speak to April, Blaez averted his attention to the weather outside. It was definitely getting cold but not bad enough for them to take better shelter. The firewood would last the night and maybe one more. He definitely could fix up April's wound but he wasn't going to leave her alone in this condition.

"L-Let's go home… My leg hurts so I want it treated as soon as possible." April said to him. She seemed to be distant in thought. Maybe she was trying to make a decision. Anyway, it wasn't his business to mess around in so he continued on to the tent, which wasn't all too far away.

"So this is your new home now?" Blaez said with a playful grin on his face as he set April down next to the fire, which was dying. He would have never thought he would have a person living with him like this. It was settling, but it felt strange. He had never spoken to many people his age as a child and she was the only person he could speak to on good terms. Blaez stirred up the flames, causing the fire to build back up in a minute and then took off his jacket. The fire would definitely make the cold of the word outside seem like a dream. Shortly afterwards, Blaez ran into his tent. Digging inside of his tent, all that could be heard from the outside was some ruffling. He came out momentarily to give April a tattered blue blanket and returned to the tent. Soon afterwards, he came out of the tent with some gauze and a strange green herb he was crushing in a cracked wooden bowl. Blaez sat down next to April and unwrapped her leg with an encouraging grin.

"This might burn a little bit, but only for a second. Just try not to mess with the wound." Blaez said, applying the entire amount of the herbs in the bowl to April's wound. He knew this would work. The herb would numb and help heal her wound faster but since she was a wolf, he had no clue how fast she would recover. He held her leg down and looked her in the eyes. She got hurt protecting him and the least he could do was help her until she recovered. Slowly, Blaez began to prepped the bandage to apply it to her leg after the herb settled in the wound.

Sapphire Rose

Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

"So this is your new home now?" Blaez said as he putted April on the ground next to the fire. April didn't reply on his ridiculous question and stared into the fire. She saw how Blaez stirred up the fire and wondered where he got all the firewood. Maybe he cutted trees with his Tomahawk... April kept thinking about what that woman said about Blaez. Why would she say something like that anyway? Did Blaez do something that she didn't know about? Blaez seemed to be searching something in the tent because April heard ruffling coming from inside. This gave April to opportunity to bring up memories about when she was still a cub. The warmth of the fire reminded her of the home of the couple that took care of her for a few years. April would sleep in front of the fire every night just to feel the same warmth that she felt when they took her in.

April looked up when Blaez stood in front of her with a wooden bowl. He seemed to be crushing a herb that could help April's wound to heal better. He sat down in front of her and took off the piece of cloth that had to stop the wound on her leg from bleeding. He warned April that the herb could burn for a bit and applied it on the wound. April's expression showed that it indeed burned but it eventually got better.

Blaez stared into April's eyes for some reason which made April wonder if she still had some blood on her face. Blaez looked away after awhile and started to prepare the bandage. April wondered if Blaez wanted her to stay, since he asked if this was her new home. April thought for awhile and didn't bother to look up until she had the answer. "Yes... I guess this is my new home..." She said quietly, still not looking up to prevent awkward situations. She had no idea where else she had to go since getting money seemed to get harder.

Suddenly April had an Idea. Now that the old man was dead, they could sneak inside his room in the inn and steal some of his money without anyone noticing. She wasn't going to tell Blaez about her idea though. She was going to get it herself at night because Blaez probably would want to come along to make sure of her safety. "I'm a wolf... I don't need a babysitter." April thought as she was being stubborn again.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Blaez hadn't realized he had been looking at April for so long until, April noticed he was looking into her eyes. He tried to look away and avert his attention to bandaging her leg, wrapping it up in a tidy fashion. He hoped she didn't think he was weird or anything, but she seemed to have slipped into a reverie. Right now, Blaez had no clue what was on her mind.

"Yes... I guess this is my new home..." he heard April say quietly, but not looking at him. He was still recovering from the previous awkward moment and this answer caught him off-guard. He wondered where April came from and he felt whatever her previous living conditions were must have been terrible for her to live in a gutter of a home like this.

"I'm glad then." he said with a silvery tone. They avoided each other's glance and it remained silent until after Blaez finished bandaging her leg.

"Well that does it, but I can't let you do anything else physically demanding on your own so tomorrow you'll have to take it easy." he grinned at April before yawning. He had a really strange day. Not too much work involved, but so much had been done so far that he was just having trouble keeping up with it. The day was still young and he remembered why they set out in the first place when his stomach growled and he backed away from April in surprise. He remembered April saying something about eating from a restaurant, he wasn't sure what.

"So... are you still as hungry as I am?" he couldn't help but feel bad about not doing anything to deserve food. "So where am I taking you to eat?" he said, prepping himself mentally for another piggyback ride if necessary. It would be awkward to have to haul someone around like this but he didn't mind it. It would only last for a day or two at the most. It came to his realization that he hadn't retrieved his weapons this time out so he got his revolver and tomahawk back.

"And this time, I'll be protecting you." he said with a half-embarrassed, half-serious look on his face.

Sapphire Rose

Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

April noticed how Blaez kept staring in her eyes. She just stared back until Blaez looked away and focused on wrapping the bandage around April's leg. She had a soft blush on her cheeks and looked away from him. The herb was soothing the pain in her wound and made it a little bit more bearable. "Thank you…" she said with a smile once he was done. Somehow you could really see a wolf-like attitude hidden in April's personality. April was happy that no one blamed her the dead of the pervy old geezer.

Blaez sounded kind of happy after hearing April's answer on the question he asked earlier. April was happy that he was happy but wondered why he was happy in the first place. Didn't Blaez see her as a nuisance earlier the day? April stared at him once again when he mentioned food. April's belly gave a dying whale noise almost immediately. "I want meat…" April said, rubbing her hand over her flat belly. "I want foooddd…" she said as she laid down on the ground and pretended to be dying to make Blaez laugh for once.

Blaez said that he would protect her this time which made April feel a little embaressed and change the subject… she was a wolf after all. "Anyways let's g-" April jumped up but forgot about her injured leg and hitted the ground almost immediately. "Don't pick me up!" She warned him. April took a few breaths before she tried to get back on her feed. "I can walk myself…" She said, being stubborn and ignoring the pain in her leg. Right now it would've been better to walk around in her wolf form but she didn't want to do that because she didn't want to cause Blaez any more troubles.

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

"I want meat…" April said. She rubbed her belly in a playful manner and it brought something to her attention: How strong is April's canine behavior. Would she be offended if he pet her or anything in that manner? Regardless, she was as hungry as he was and that meant he had to either haul her around or bring food to her. "I want foooddd…"

She sprawled out on the ground as if she was dead for a moment and Blaez looked at her confused. She was really weird, but funny. Blaez slowly began chuckle, which slowly turned into a fit of laughter until he saw April failed to stand, collapsing halfway. As Blaez readied himself to help her up, she warned him to stay away. This wouldn't be good, she shouldn't strain her leg under her own body weight until it was mostly healed.

"Don't pick me up!" she said in a defensive tone. Could it be she didn't want anyone to see her in a position of vulnerability? Regardless, pride didn't matter at moments like these. Blaez frowned for a moment and then continued towards April, lifting her back on his back.

"I never did thank you for helping me out. If I had taken the fight, I would have taken far worse injuries than you did, so the least I can do is bear some of your pain." he continued his way out of the hideout, hoping April would at least guide them to the restaurant. "Besides, medicine isn't magic. You can't expect it to heal you right away y'know. Tomorrow... It should be fine for just /walking/ tomorrow."

Last edited:

CourageHound

Years
Nando ~ Freeze City

Nando returned to his wolf form and started to strut away from the area where the she-wolf evaded the humans that were pursuing her. I wondered if he should've helped. However, it would've proved more harmful than helpful as he'd probably just get in the way and the white wolf escaped on her own just fine. Either way, Nando felt somewhat forlorn that he hadn't gotten a chance to talk to another wolf. He sighed to himself as he started to skim along the alleyways of the slums, following his nose along the cement. Suddenly, he disguises himself back to his human form as he scents a human. Turning the corner he saw a man, seemingly fatigued and smelled of alcohol. There wasn't really a way he could avoid a confrontation with the human since the human was about to turn the corner, so Nando looked straight ahead as he attempted to pass the man seamlessly but an ally cat whisked passed them causing a trash can to fly and knock the man down.

"Uhh...", Nando stuttered. He wasn't planning on having to do anything with the human but seeing him topple like that made him feel bad. I must be reeaally desperate to talk to someone, he thought. He gritted his teeth as he extended his hand to help the man. "Here. Are you ok? You look pretty awful." The situation was quite awkward as Nando himself was 19 and the man was much older.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Primrose Rawlins

Primrose grinned as she ran through the crowd keeping a tight grip on the things in her arms. Flint, some food that wouldn't go bad and would last for a bit, and a warm coat. Though at this point she was a little worried. Her stealth hadn't been totally up to par and she had been spotted, even now she was being chased. "Kid! Get back here!" the police detective who was chasing her yelled at her. She picked up her pace shoving by people careful not to drop the things she had 'found'. It wouldn't be good for her to lose them. Though if the man chasing her caught her. What good would they do.

I won't let him catch me she thought a determined look on her face as she still heard the footsteps. Shoving by a man talking on a cell phone Primrose entered an alley and didn't slow down. Though she wanted to. She was so used to not being caught she never ran much, and not this fast, plus she was just a little girl she didn't know how long she could outrun the adult that was still chasing her. She still kept going though despite the stitch in her side from running so much. Panting slightly she turned a corner not watching were she was going she ran right into a young man with black hair was was extending his hand to help an older man off the ground. Primrose dropped to the ground her things scattering around her and the nine year old looked at the two men with wide bright green eyes before scrambling to gather what she dropped as she heard the approaching footsteps and the detectives voice. "Where are you kid! You better give back what you stole!"

Khawill

<3
Years
I stood up and dusted myself off, "Just peachy." I looked at the kid and sighed. He probably doesn't even have a home. I adjusted my swords into a comfortable position and then said, "Thank you for asking." I then saw a little girl scurry by and heard an officer yelling at her.

"Have you seen a little girl?" The officer said.

"Leave." I growled.

"I'm a man of the law!" He said with dignity. "If you have seen the the girl and you aren't telling me, I'll arrest you both."

I looked him in the eye and slightly unsheathed my shortsword, "Are you saying you can fight me right here?" I tightened my grip, "Cause you can't."

"Wait..." The officer looked at my swords, "Are you Dourant? The Dourant?" I nodded. "You're the whole reason I joined the force. You're my hero!" The man said.

"I'm not any type of hero." I said, "Whatever the girl stole I'll make her pay for it."

"Is it true you quit because they killed your wife?" He said, completely ignoring my words.

I tightened my grip more, This city is terrible. I thought, "I said leave." My words were calm, with venom and annoyance. It intimidated the officer.

"Y-yes sir." He said and scurried off. I looked at what the girl dropped.

"These are basic necessities..." I mumbled astonished. This city is hell. I then looked at the girl, "And you can't be older than eleven." I sighed when I saw her injury. "Do you want to go to a hospital?"

Sapphire Rose

Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

As April stood up and thought she stood stable, Blaez lifted her on his back despite being warned to not do so. "I never did thank you for helping me out. "If I had taken the fight, I would have taken far worse injuries than you did, so the least I can do is bear some of your pain." He said as an excuse. "Besides, medicine isn't magic. You can't expect it to heal you right away y'know. Tomorrow... It should be fine for just /walking/ tomorrow." He continued. April didn't want to be litterally dragged along everywhere, she was a wolf! Before she meet him she always had to take care of injuries like these. April smashed on his back a few times and tried to get off but none of her actions actually worked.

"I'm a wolf! I don't need any sympathy!" She said and kept on trying. After a few minutes of nagging and screaming, she finally gave up and laid her head on his back. She hided her face in her hands and didn't want anyone to look at her. "The restaurant is 5 streets away from here, the restaurant is called "Four Leaf Clover" ..." April quietly mumbled, Blaez better be listening because she wasn't going to explain it again. "Find out which building it is yourself..." April didn't look up.

The main reason she was hiding her face was because she was blushing. Blushing out of embaressement and anger... but was she really angry? Blaez was one of the first humans here in Freeze city who is trying to help her out. April had the strong urge to transform into her wolf form so that she no longer had to be on Blaez's back, but found it useless when she thought that Blaez would pick her up anyway.

CourageHound

Years
Nando ~ Freeze City

Nando looked at the man that was called Dourant. Tall and looked to be a capable fighter, as well as having some kind of authority by the looks of it. Nando wearily wondered why the man was in this part of town anyway. He was here in the first place so he could be away from humans for the time being. He then looked at the girl and observed the predicament she had gotten herself in. Stealing items from other humans to survive..., the wolf thought sighing to himself. It was either this girl was a petty thief or a sad girl trying to find her way. Either way you thought about it; it was an ugly sight. Nando was about to walk away without another word until he scented something strange coming from the girl. It smelled of a wolf.

"Uhh, little girl", the wolf said calmly. "Is all of that merchandise for yourself? Or are you bringing it to someone?". From the girl's expression, Nando could tell she was very bold and determined. He might not get the information he was seeking; possibly finding another wolf. But it was worth a shot. After giving it some thought, Nando wasn't even sure why he pursued such things in the first place or why he's even bothering to associate with a human. It was probably his need to find at least a momment companionship in this city. He felt he'd go crazy if he didn't.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Primrose Rawlins

Primrose looked at the older man who had made the officer leave. Dourant, I think dad mentioned him once. picking up the items she had dropped Primrose looked at Dourant and frowned. "I'm nine" she huffed looking down at the scrape on her knee. "It's just a scratch, and I didn't need your help. I would have gotten away from him or bribed him. I always do" she snapped frowning before looking at the younger man "it's all for me, I don't steal things for others" though part of her wondered why he asked that, it was a little confusing.

She set the food and flint down and put on the pink coat feeling a bit warmer as it was longer and went down to above her ankles. Hmm, I'm not far from my place. She narrowed her eyes at the two males in front of her. "and what are you doing here? Most of the people on the streets know to stay out of others territory, and this is my area of the streets." Part of her felt she had gone to far snapping at an adult like she had. But she had to prove she was fine at taking care of herself, and didn't want them to think she couldn't handle that.

Khawill

<3
Years
"This entire place is yours?" I said sarcastically, "Real large kingdom." I stayed serious throughout, "Just because you got away before, doesn't mean it would happen again. What if I had been that officer? There would be no bribing, no getting away from me." I looked worriedly at the girl, She is only nine... She probably won't want my help if I offer it directly. Though maybe...I looked around, "Actually on second thought I like this 'Territory' I'm going to take it from you." I then looked at her, "Unless you'd rather fight me for it. If you can prove your strength I'll find some other place." I stabbed my short katana through a trash bag near her. It stood up and I judged it was about her size. I then unsheathed my own katana, though it was purely defensive

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

April tried to remove herself from his back with little to no success. Her strength did catch him slightly off guard but without reluctance, Blaez would drag her along no matter how much she struggled.

"I'm a wolf! I don't need any sympathy!" she complained while continuing to struggle.

Blaez ignored her and continued on. If she didn't want to comply, then he would have to find the way to the restaurant himself. Some might think she was being a brat for struggling against him, but Blaez felt it was cute.April then became silent after a few more struggling movements, surrendering either to hunger or to Blaez. Either way, she was coming along now. Blaez blushed as she rested her head on his back.

"The restaurant is 5 streets away from here, the restaurant is called "Four Leaf Clover" ..." she mumbled quietly, almost as if she had no intention to eat a single thing. April had shot him vague directions but it didn't matter. Blaez had seen this restaurant before and he knew it's general direction.

"Find out which building it is yourself..." she retorted and Blaez quickly responded with blowing a raspberry and finding the building with little to no trouble in a few minutes. He had to wander a little, but it was no true problem. The restaurant was welcoming and had a small neon sign of a four-leaf-clover and faint music could be heard from the inside.

As they arrived inside of the restaurant, Blaez and April were lead to a table before he had suddenly remembered something... he couldn't read a menu to order food for himself. He had a terrified expression rearing itself on his face although he tried no to let April see this as they arrive at a table. He set down April for a moment and avoided looking into her face as he sat down and avoided acting suspicious by looking around the place although he couldn't help but perspire in fear. If she figured out he couldn't read, she would think he was dumb. Everyone always called him something along those lines when they figured out he couldn't read. He hadn't ever been given any effort to teach him how. Regardless, from looking around, he felt amazed. He had never been inside of a restaurant but once. The atmosphere was welcoming and casual though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back