• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Gaming area

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
It's been a while since this thread has last been made, sooo... How do you describe the area that you play your games in? Feel free to show pictures as well! (in fact,, I'll show my revamped one soon!)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I have a Wii U in my bedroom and an Xbox 360 in my living room. I usually play my Wii U while sitting on my bed, and sometimes by laying down. I'll play from the chair every now and then when the bed is just too... messy. xD The 360 is in the living room because my parents like to play it on occasion. Especially my dad, who is a gigantic fan of sports and shooter games. They play from the couch most of the time, but my sister and I like to sit on the floor. Sounds fun, right?

Years
I'll play my handhelds wherever, but I play my ps2, gamecube and wii U in my bedroom either on my desk chair or on my bed;)

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
my gaming area is the living room. i sit on the couch while the flat screen tv is on a tv stand.

Arron13

Calm, Relaxed, but Competative
Years
For now in my dorm room it is under my roomate's bed

Spoiler:

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
I've got my handhelds that I can take anywhere, and usually charge in my room. Other than that, my Wii and Dreamcast are found in the upper living room, and my Xbox 360 is found in the lower living room. I haven't played any of them too much recently, so I just take my new 3DS with me into my bed and spend hours hacking away at Rayman levels.

Years
My gaming "area" isn't so much an area as it is a desk with a gaming computer and my gaming accessories and whatnot are spread around the room so it just looks like a plain old desk but with a gaming computer. I might try make it look more like a gaming area but I need to use this area as a kind of study for now so I'll get a picture when I can :3

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
It's my couch and the chair next to it, pretty much. Couch is for console stuff, chair is for computer. It's a pretty nice chair. Nothing fancy like a recliner or a big comfy office chair, but it's not a dining room set chair and that's all that matters to me.

Years
My gaming area stays mostly the same in my living room, thus this picture that's probably a few months old now. Still, if I were to walk out there and take a picture right now, it'd look almost identical, save for one or two of the game cases I've misplaced. On the other side of the room is where I play from my couch, but I don't think anyone cares about a picture of that.

Spoiler:

Nakala Pri

Living room and sometimes bed room, just playing Pokemon, rapping on some heads, reaping the rewards. :P

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Since nobody else in the family wanted the Wii or xBox those are in my room. At the wall opposite of my bed I have my TV sitting on a table (it's no flatscreen, lol. A really. . . thick? tv. It's not old just outdated I guess. And really heavy) and there's a shelf under the table, which has the Wii and xBox on it. On my bookcase to the left of the table I have some baskets and one has stuff like controllers, games, cables, etc. So most of the time I just sit on my bed and play video games there. (:

TY

I play mostly in the living room, since my PS3 is there and my laptop has the best connection to the internet there, but when i get a PC i most likely will move to my room

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
The place where I play the Wii is in our family living room, which is unfortunate because that means there are people always in and around there and I barely have the time to play the Wii, so I mostly just play in my room. ^_^

OmegaTL

Time Lord
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
Handhelds? My bed. Consoles? On a chair near my desk.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
My gaming area is pretty much just a chair and a desk, plus for consoles a TV attached to the wall. It's not extravagant but seeing as I don't do much gaming anyway I see no reason to improve it! My brother has a proper gaming chair which has the noises come from it and everything but I find it really uncomfortable, especially with the vibrations.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
All of my consoles are stuffed over each other, kinda like a tower. And they're all connected to one TV in my bedroom. I wish I could post pictures, but they're all the way across the Atlantic Ocean back in Lebanon.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
Years
I usually play my 3DS in my bedroom. I also play the Wii in the spare room of my house. (It's also the guest bedroom, so guests get to play the Wii in their room!)

(Miss Doronjo: Are you a Yatterman fan too? Me and one of my friends LOVE it!)

Back