• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Japanese Wild Blaze Set/Next English Set News and Speculation!

Years
So sorry Can't stop Posting, I was looking at the threads in the TCG section most of the post which fill the sections are mine! Please forgive me.
The news has been out for a long amount of time, but since I never saw a post about it here or a discussion thread so, here it is XY Flashfire Set Known Facts:
Release date is 7th of March
More than a 100 cards.
M Charizard Y!!!
XY2_EN_13.png

M Charizard X!!!!!!! (Double WOW!)
XY2_EN_69.png

"Features of the Pokémon TCG: XY—Flashfire Expansion:
New Mega Evolution Pokémon—The expansion features two powerful versions of Mega Charizard-EX (one Fire type, one Dragon type) and more

Five new Pokémon-EX cards—Charizard-EX leads the charge of powerful new Pokémon-EX to battle with

New Pokémon—Over 25 Pokémon from the Pokémon X and Pokémon Y video games appear in the XY—Flashfire expansion

15 new Trainer cards—New Item, Supporter, and Stadium cards bring increased depth and player strategy to competitive battles"

Merged this with the already existing and not dead Flashfire/Wild Blaze discussion thread.

Good to see we're getting official translations now. Does anyone think they'll just bring the whole set over into English?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 20, 2015
ah yes I just completed the Wild blaze set all secret rares and everything! Prob cost me like $400 for the lot

Back