• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity's Small Writing Contest!

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
This sounds like fun, I'd better get on the ball. I've never been involved in an actual fanfic contest before; I hope the bloodshed is kept to a minimum.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I suppose I'll give it a try. Doubt it'll be very good, but hey. You won't know until you try, right? This is assuming I can get a good idea before the contest closes.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
I'm almost ready with mine, so unless something like a party pops up I may be sending, PM'ing it later today or early tomorrow.

I managed to overcome Writer's Block by forcing myself to write, telling myself that the party is to be cancelled because of the heavy rain. Yeah right...

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
I'm almost done mine... I feel like M. Night Shayalmen or w/e his last name is. Nonetheless, it was fun. I get to laugh evilly now.

Bay

Years
Glad everyone is doing fine and nice that some entries are already turn in. I'm going to try to get the first batch of reviews done before I get distracted by the Ultimate Trivia again. XD;

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Do we still only give them to Gummy, and he forwards them around to you and Asti?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Yeah, forward them to Gummy and then he'll give the reviews to me and Astinus.

... No? xD
PM to me, and I forward the entire story to Asty and Bay. This is so I know for a fact they have the stories.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
XD lol *casts confusion*

Anyway, I am just editing mine now, so expect it in the next hour ;)

I'm actually surprised as to how "masterful" [sic] I made it... I hope the subtleties aren't too subtle.

And yes I did include all that I said I would (orange juice, bikinis etc)

EDIT:

By the by, will we get the chance to read other people's fics (at least on monday)?

Last edited:

Bay

Years
x_x

Sorry, Gummy and Feign. Was reviewing while reading this thread. XD; Yeah Feign, just send the story and then Gummy will send the story to us.

*is embarrassed*

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I cbf making an Ignore List. Why don't you just compose a new message and manually put my name in the send box?

Guy

just a guy
Years
I'm in the midst of getting my short story written and completed.
I happened to come across a neat idea involving a popular Pokémon character and time when I started.

I hope to get it finished up later tonight or early tomorrow.
So expect a PM within now and then.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Submitted mine, I hope you like it XD Despite how darkly [sic] it became.

Back