• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Do we actually need a third game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 10, 2012
Hecks yeah and it better be better than BW because those games sucked, in my opinion. The storyline needs to be longer and better, and some of the pokemon suck, but they never change those, which really wouldn't make much sense anyway.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
What I'd want to see are the following:
-Rebattling gym leaders (maybe a VS Seeker for regular trainers)
-More story on the sages and the two ladies in N's Castle
-Where did Ghetsis go?
-I'd really love to be able to meet N one last time in Accumula Town talking about what he's learned. It's kinda like how Cheren does that on Route 5. Accumula Town is where he met you first anyways.
-Maybe battle other champions? Or N again...

That's about it!

Oh! Also contests and stuff for it. The musical wasn't that fun...

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
Yes Gen 5 Pokemon have Overworld Sprites. You can see various ones when you entered houses and during various events like Zorua's Event, Zoroark's Event, Volcarona's Event, there are Zen Mode Darmanitan in the Desert, Munna and Musharna appear in the very beginning of the game, Munna is given back to Bianca in Castelia, not to mention the Legendaries.

Mincinno and cottenee/petilil at the daycare
Krokorok- with clay on route 6 and in a house in the desert.

Yes there are some ow sprites but not all of them

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Due to this being kinda irrelevant now - and the fact that we have a thread asking if you want a fifth Unova game and why anyway, I'm locking this.
EkvQs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back