• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Fire Red or Leaf Green?

FR or LG

• Total voters

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
I'd been watching the anime for a while, and Charizard was my favourite so I got Fire Red. I got Leaf Green as well, but I didn't have a choice anyway- I was only 6 years old. Regardless, I still prefer Fire Red. I hate the Starmie is a LG exclusive :'(

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
One thing i'm thinking about is why everybody is saying that Growlithe is in FireRed. I never found any when i had fire red, yet i found so many in leaf green. Something doesn't add up.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Im not much of a fan of FR or LG, but I'll go with LeafGreen because of the version exclusives.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I honestly did not bother to look at the exclusive Pokemon inside of these games. When both of these games came out, I was lucky enough for my mom to get both of the games for me. I started playing Pokemon Leaf Green first due to picking it randomly and every 2 hours, I would switch to another game. But if I had to chose a game, I would have to chose LeafGreen because I like Venusaur more than Charizard and because I chose it first.

:t354:TG

Back