• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
7/10 I like Lucario.

@ Giratina ♀ : Oh, Well BBS isnt even out in the states, or anywhere but Japan, and some other Asian areas. -imported the game :D-

Years
9/10. Banner is nice and visually appealing. Links are also set up in a nice fashion as well. I have no complaints about one being different than the others. Looks cooler that way.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
9/10. Banner is nice and visually appealing. Links are also set up in a nice fashion as well. I have no complaints about one being different than the others. Looks cooler that way.
9/10 too :D I just like them

The X that stands out isnt a link thats why. <_<. Not trying to be all weird.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2014
Why not just colour them all? I like it like that though, I never really noticed a fault in them. It suits so yeah.

9/10

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2014
why did you give me just a 7 then?

You signature is.. really spacey and big. I really don't see the need for it to be the spacey. Would be nice to see those sprites on a banner or something, they seem kind of plain just being there. It's well organised though. Just the space annoys me.

4/10

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Quite a nice style for a banner, and the title tags go well with it.

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back