• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Replies:
Spoiler:

-----------
Thanks for the bug reporting you guys. :)
If you want some extra stars, there might be some bugs in New Game+,
Also, if you find a blank item in your items bag, tell me.

Update [5/12/10]​

Protips:
heres just some interesting stuff i learned while I was playing, feel free to contribute your own.

No more PP? - Limit Break it

-Just happened to me while testing the haunter battle. I ran out of PP. had no ethers either. couldn't run form a boss battle, and struggle was doing pefetic damage. My charazard went into limit status- yay double stats. but I can't even do attacks (well- struggles were starting to do 40 damage now) but then every turn he regained 16Pp. 5% per turn. And- not your turn. after any attack that any pokemon does, you'll recover PP. So if your pokemon runs out of PP, just wait for him to limit and get back in the battle.

Dont like my team.

-Did you just find an awesome pokemon, but he's too low leveled to tag along with your main party? Well- newgame+ might be the thing to do. When you do it, you retain everything, except pokemon levels, and key items (for story events). Yeah- you'll can have a lv1 Blastoise with hydro pump.
All levels reseting mean you can have a fresh start, Instead of taking the same pokemon as before, you can select any of the pokemon you caught before. and they'll all be at the same level!

-------------
Progress Update
Just been fixing bugs, and mapping out the next areas (route 11 below)
The next city will be a harbour city- the first one in SPEE. so yay you'll be getting surf soon.

route11.png

Last edited:
Years
Replies:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Omn

Moogle King
Years
Umm i tried adding diglet from my pc to my party but its crashed the game

I figured a way to fix it you would actually end up depositing a pokemon then take him out

DarkDoom3000

Years
my haunter ran out pp and the attack was there, but the word "struggle" wasnt. I'll have to go back in the game and check because I havent had to use struggle in a while. I believe my haunter is somewhere between the levels of 28 - 32.

Also, i thought I read somewhere when you made that patch that there would be a problem with haunter evolving to gengar, but I couldnt find it. I could have just been imagining that you said it.

Umm i tried adding diglet from my pc to my party but its crashed the game

I figured a way to fix it you would actually end up depositing a pokemon then take him out
(*). Oh bother. It appears this bug effects all pokemon that have 1 evolution. So be aware. :O

Dam macro that I used.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
yes the explosion did happen i walked around and battle the rockets they then failed to make it out of the door and when i walked down they didnt respond so i walked back up and the script activated again making me battle them and the Larion again

Omn

Moogle King
Years
I noticed when you beat a trainer in the regular game and use new game+ it doesn't make it so you can battle them again as if you never beat them

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Ok, I just read through every single post to make sure it wasn't posted. And cause I was bored :P

I'm pretty sure Mystrey Berry is supposed to be spelled "Mystery Berry."
Also, I'm not sure if it's the item name or just the script, but there is an extra space after Phoenix Down. (It looks like: [Player] obtained a Phoenix Down .) <- Not sure about exact words :P

Really minor things, really.

DarkDoom3000

Years
Replies
Spoiler:

updatebanner.png

[7/12/10]

Progress Update

Mapped out the next city- It's a harbor city.... named Portus City.
Kinda busy map. Unsure if it'll have a gym. probably will.
I'm Offically about 65% done of all mapping. so yay.

I spent 1 hour yesterday going through all text and changing Pokemon into Pokémon. Just figured out Alt+130. Innoying and time consuming. but needed to be done.

Vs Bar
Vs bar: Yeah- like HG/SS does it. more simplistic though. Appears before battling a gym leader, your rival and Team Rocket!
vsscreen.png

------

Crystal
While I was testing for glitches in v0.4, I realised... there are no female main characters. So heres Crystal/Marina/Kris
Spoiler:

You'll encounter her early in the game- for people transferring save games, you'll still be able to activate the events. She'll basically pop up from time to time informing you of any corrupted pokemon. you'll obtain her phone number later on (*wink* *wink*) and you can call her for locations of corrupted pokemon

----

Rainbow Tower

rainbowtower.png

North of Portus City, there will be a newly opened... Rainbow Tower!
It's an amusment park. multiple zones. get points. obtain prizes.

If you've got ideas of other zones to add, just post it.

Years
What if you do a quiz zone. Just ask a series of questions about the game and they have to get them all right or youask questions until you get one wrong and the prize you get is determined by how many you answer correctly.

Lockmaster24

Years
Replies
Sweet, glitch pinpointed and fixed- problem was, there were 2 squares that trigger the rockslide. one of them wasn't programmed properly, leaving you to battle 2 instances of the rockets.
so thats a star for you (*)

Yay I got a star :D

And nice update. I'll think about the zones and write back if i think of anything

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
I agree with DForte with the Quiz Zone. Do you have to do them in order or is there something like an elevator? And for the other zone, how about a Scavenger Hunt floor? :D

DarkDoom3000

Years
12/12/10

^yep-yep. I've decided to add in the quiz zone, and the other zone will be a "carnival zone" it's mainly going to be utilised for a storyline event.

scavenget hunting will probably be fused into the maze zone, it will have many puzzles and stuff- im thinking of re-creating the whole of Resident Evil 1 in it.

updatebanner.png

Progress Update
I've been working on the rainbow tower- mainly the arcade zone and making minigames. The other thing i've been doing is expanding the refining system. you should be able to get every TM via refining in v0.5

Story Update

I've been making some storyline refinements.
Spoiler:

Rainbow Tower
been mapping out rainbow tower. finished 1 minigame for the arcade zone.
Street Combat. 1v1 fighting game. get points to get rainbow credits that you can trade in the prize zone.
I've also made a "Street Combat: Overdrive" which is just a double speed version.

rainbowtower2.png

I'm planning to make
Street Combat 2
-better graphics, storyline.
Street Combat 3
-better graphics, multiple rounds
Wack A Mole (diglett?)
Random "Light Gun" shooter
and more.

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
Bravo. With the whack a mole defiantly diglett and, maybe there can be a rare chance a dugtrio appears and starts a triple score round? See what I did there? Anyway just tried the latest edition on my net book and everything is fine and lag free except for one thing weirdly most of the time when moving the character lets say skips around in the sense you press a key and, you have jumped a cells to whichever direction you go in. Anything significant?

Lockmaster24

Years
Nice but Safari only has 1 F in it. :p

not all perfect

also in 1 case Combat has a C and the other a K

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Nice update!
Well, I guess that answers my elevator problem.
And, on the Street Combat "titlescreen," its spelled combat, but in the text box under that, its spelled Kombat :P

Also, the hand kinda looks out of place, it looks kinda formal with the sleeve :P
(Its also... disformed...)

Lockmaster24

Years
Oh and i just noticed that you spelt Charizard wrong. you spelt it Charazard or something and where the hell is the moon stone!!! ARGH!!!

DarkDoom3000

Years
Heh, fixed the spelling errors, and replaced the Street Combat title screen.

Moonstone is in the obvious place. Luna Forest. South-west area.enter it via route 8 and take the southbound path.

Lockmaster24

Years
Heh, fixed the spelling errors, and replaced the Street Combat title screen.

Moonstone is in the obvious place. Luna Forest. South-west area.enter it via route 8 and take the southbound path.
So obvious ive been looking in caves because moon stone is always in caves

Back