• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What animes/manga are you guys into right now

Infinite Latios

Champion
Years
Currently, I'm into Soul Eater and Death Note. I like Naruto, Fairy Tail, Bleach, and One Piece, too. But Bleach is on hiatus, Naruto is knee-deep in fillers right now, and as for One Piece, I've read all the way up to the latest chapter, so there's no point in me watching the anime. Fairy Tail's anime is on hiatus like Bleach, but unlike with Bleach, there's no telling when the hiatus is ending.

Infinite Latios

Champion
Years
Watching Shingeki no Kyojin, Naruto, Black Butler, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
Reading Naruto and Death Note.

Delta, I would advise that you watch FMA Brotherhood instead of the other one. Brotherhood is based on the manga. It's entirely canon. No anime fan likes fillers, so I hate to break it to you, but the first FMA anime was nothing but filler. Every episode. Pride is much cooler in Brotherhood, the Homunculus' leader is much cooler, Hohenheim is more important, etc. And it has better openings. Opening 4 is absolutely awesome.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I just started watching Fantasista Doll today. It reminds me a lot of Card Captors so I really like it. It's cute. :)

Spoiler:

Years
Well let's see

Recently Finished
Fate Stay/Night
Ro-Byu-Ku (the first season), I'm not even sure how I ended up watching it tbh.
Higurash no naku Koro ni (seasons one and two, rewatch).

Currently Watching
Naruto Shippuden
Darker than Black: Gemini of the Meteor (I'm still putting off watching the last episode)
Fate/Zero (Just starting it)
K Project (Just starting it)
Shakugan no Shana

Soon to watch
Ano Hana
Clannad
Blood Lad
Kiniro Mosaic
Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi

Soon to Read
Kokoro Connect

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
I've been obsessed with Avatar:The Last Airbender for a long time. The Legend of Korra is great as well, I can't wait for Book 2.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
Lovely Complex. Always Lovely Complex. I can't recount how many times I've reread that manga, it's like my favourite thing ever. :')

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
Call me crazy, but I got into Mobile Fighter G Gundam. It's the Gundam series that isn't a Gundam series, and nearly destroyed the credibility of the entire franchise. Although I am purely an SRW fan, its over-the top action and characters make it like watching some cheesy, low-budget action movie, and I can't get enough of it.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Finally started Vento Aureo in JJBA. I've heard so many good things about it and I know quite a few people who have a ton of respect for it and consider it their favorite part, although I think I'll always be a Diamond is Unbreakable fan because I really liked Josuke.

Also one day I'll read more Medaka Box and then start watching it. I have the first season downloaded.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Anime: Hunter x Hunter, Fairy Tail, Shipuuden, Anohana, Vanguard, Attack on Titan, Dangan Ronpa (sp?)

Manga: None.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Watching
Attack on Titan - watched the latest episode
Steins;Gate - just started watching this so I'm on episode 3

On Hold
Free
Sunday Without God
Ah! My Goddess!

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
Currently Watching
Fairy Tail
Gatchman Crowds
Attack on Titan
Sword Art Online(On Toonami)
IGPX(On Toonami)
One Piece(On Toonami)

Watching Soon
Baka and Test
Free
Fate/Zero

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
@[user]Lapras[/user] He better be joking.

Well what am I reading currently, check out my tumblr for all of that in my signature but I will paste it here.

666 Satan
Amon
Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai
Hungry Joker
Jyuki Ningen Jumbor
Law of Ueki
Law of Ueki Plus
MAR
Monster Hunter Orage
Monster Soul
Muddy
Phantom Wizard
Silvery Crow
Welcome to room 305

that is what I am currently taking on I am also happy to take requests and read a few of the books but those with 40+ chapters will be pushed to the back of priority since I wanna get the small 20 chapter books out of the way first.

Alloute

Cat Burglar
Years
I don't watch anime any more but I do read manga and lately Naruto and One Piece have gained my interest. Man I used to love Naruto before but I stopped reading after the 5 Kage Summit arc but I'm reading it again and it's really cool. Kinda slow but the action is heavy and intense. And One Piece had never caught my attention until my friend let me borrow his volumes and I gotta say the series rocks especially the Water 7 story arc.

Years
Naruto Shippuden is like......my addiction haha. I watch the japanese episodes as they come out weekly, and I read the manga's so I'm not left in the dark as to what's happening or going to happen. Just as Alloute mentioned, things are getting pretty intense.

@Alloute: If you didn't know, they anime is well past the 5 Kage summit, and it seems like the Shinobi World War arc is about to close soon. Two thurdays ago they showed Naruto's Tailed Beast form. Even if you're not really big on the anime, I HEAVILY recommend that you watch episodes 322 and 329, they're really intense and well done.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Watching: Watamote, Trigun (again), Cowboy Bebop (again), Avatar the last airbender (dont know if it can be called an anime) Great Teacher Onizuka (again), Sengoku Basara.

On hold: Attack on titan (I just havent got the interest to continue it yet)

Reading: The legend of koizumi, GUNNM (Battle angel Alita)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Finished Freezing and Psycho pass. Former is better than most ecchi harems out there and the latter had me on the edge of my seats. Pumped for season two of psycho pass. They better not screw it up.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I've been rereading Fruits Basket since the summer (takes forever for me to read and to actually find published volumes), I think this is my fourth time rereading this series. It's my favourite. <3

I WAS watching Blue Exorcist over the summer, but school's gotten in the way. During that time I started Attack On Titan, but lost interest, and a week or two again my friend suggested I get back into it, so I tried to watch an episode, but the Crunchyroll app on my phone crashed halfway through so I suppose I've given up for now.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
I have recently finished:
Acchi Kocchi
Death Note
Fma
Madoka Magika
And happiness

Still tryin to finish:
fma brother hood
sword art online
fairy tail
soul eater

sooner or later well theres are lots o anime I want to watch soon but code geass has caught my attention lol So I may watch that soon

Back