• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CELEBI FANCLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Well, I'm not entirely sure what I meant, but you can interperet the question in any way you want, I suppose. It doesn't really matter too much.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
7.Should Celebi get another movie?

It definately should....but sadly won't, because it's a 2nd gen Pokemon. It's all aboot the 4th gen, now for some reason...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
HSM...lol.^^ anyway, the 4th gen.'s are taking over D: and Celebi is being mildly forgotten...
x^XxX^x
|>___<|

Hyperpanda

Celebi rulez
Years
although,mew got a new movie (Lucario and the Mystery of Mew),and its 1st gen.thats funny...celebi is awesome,popular,and cute,but its 2nd gen.mew is too,but is first gen,but still gets another movie.kinda funny if u ask me...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Yeah, but 1st Gen. is more popular than 2nd Gen. Plus, mew is more likeable by crouds more than Celebi. Don't ask me why...Also the Jhoto( 2nd Gen. ) are being forgotten and somewhat disliked.

Hyperpanda

Celebi rulez
Years
ya,stupid fans.well,yay 2 pages now!i sent a message to onepiecefan just now,he thought adding a link would block his sig.:paranoid:i said if he doesnt,hell be kicked out,so....yeah...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Ok....this Fc has been pretty innactive, soooo I came up with a new topic!!!HOORAHs!!

Anyway, the topic is.....
How does Celebi compare to other psychics?( STAT WISE )

Well, I think that Celebi's stats differ a lot according to it's nature. I have a LV.100 Celebi, and a LV.72 Celebi. My level 72 Celebi has a very different nature, so its SP.ATK stat is a little higher than my LV.100's stat. But, unlike many other Psychics, my Celebi's have an unusualy strong defense, opposed to other Psychics who have weak defenses, and strong SP.ATK's.

:O And, another topic I thought of....
How does Celebi fly???
Well, I was wondering how it flies, because it doesn't seem to use it's little tiny buggy wings too much...Even if I'm wrong and it does use it's wings, how would it fly with its little tiny buggy wings...with the help of psychic ability....? I just don't know.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
Ok....this Fc has been pretty innactive, soooo I came up with a new topic!!!HOORAHs!!

Anyway, the topic is.....

Well, I think that Celebi's stats differ a lot according to it's nature. I have a LV.100 Celebi, and a LV.72 Celebi. My level 72 Celebi has a very different nature, so its SP.ATK stat is a little higher than my LV.100's stat. But, unlike many other Psychics, my Celebi's have an unusualy strong defense, opposed to other Psychics who have weak defenses, and strong SP.ATK's.

:O And, another topic I thought of....
How does Celebi fly???
Well, I was wondering how it flies, because it doesn't seem to use it's little tiny buggy wings too much...Even if I'm wrong and it does use it's wings, how would it fly with its little tiny buggy wings...with the help of psychic ability....? I just don't know.

it can fly using its psuchic powers by plaing itself and the user inside a ball of energy that celebi can move.....at least thats my guess XD

Hyperpanda

Celebi rulez
Years
Well celebi has a lot of weaknesses,mainly bug types,but,o well.

o,and new topic:
wat food does celebi remind you of?

hmm...mints!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
What food does Celebi remind me of....?

Um...some type of cake I suppose.
What a random question, though!!!^.^

@Xairmo: You spelled "Psychic" wrong. Just to let you know.

Xairmo

Years
What food does Celebi remind me of....?

Um...some type of cake I suppose.
What a random question, though!!!^.^

@Xairmo: You spelled "Psychic" wrong. Just to let you know.

celebi reminds me of celery o.0 sounds the same and they look the same

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Wow...I never thought of that. I guess it does sound like celery! And looks like it, too. Well, it is a grass type...

Last edited:

Xairmo

Years
Wow...I never thought of that. I guess it does sound like celery! And look like it, too.

really? thats the first thing i said when i heard about that pokemon, i was all like "why did they make a pokemon based off of celery" XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
When I first heard Celebi, I thought of stars. You know-Celebi...Celestial...I don't even know what Celestial means!! XD

NEW TOPIC!!!yays.
If Celebi where real, where would it come from?

Last edited:

Hyperpanda

Celebi rulez
Years
celestial:adj.in space lol thats my defenitionanyway,celebi is kinda like celery,i said mints cuz a lot of mints are green,my friend said onion cuz its head.

If Celebi where real, where would it come from?
it would probably be in the forests of england or the swiss alps.maybe space,like deoxys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back