• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You can't die...

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Well you can.... and did, but now you're doomed to walk the earth forever, a lonely soul. You can only subtly influence things like rustle leaves and make things fall off shelves. Who do you haunt and why?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Anyone and everyone. I would probably never stay in one place, instead following around people I find interesting and watching what they do. I've always been the type to observe and study things, and I'd love the chance to be a fly on the wall of some of the people I admire and see how they live their lives behind closed doors. Maybe celebrities, maybe just people I know that I think are cool people.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Psh, I'd just be reborn, (after saying goodbye to my kin of course) probably in Osaka, Japan. :I

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I'd haunt this one specific girl who I went to school with. She tried to pick a fight with me during our senior year and I've always had a grudge against her for that because she went as far as trying to spit on me (but she ended up spitting on herself). She'd be fun to haunt.

Years
I don't think there would be anyone in particular, but if I'm going to be left as a ghost for eternity, I might as well have some fun doing it. I might spend a couple of weeks at a time haunting different celebrities, especially if they're the kind that feel they're better than everyone else. I wouldn't do anything to ruin their lives, but if I can make them paranoid, I've done my job.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
I would float around and visit everyone I currently hold dear to me, and probably go and see the world if I was a floating, incorporeal being. Seems relatively enjoyable; I'd get to be alone for long periods of time too!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
"OOOOOooooOoooOoOoooOOOOHH!!! Demi Moore! It is I, the ghost of your youth!"

Why? She's Demi Moore, she was in Ghost. It's mandatory to haunt her.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ehhh. I might just freak out various people. Can I write things down still? If so, I could communicate with friends and family.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dunno who, I dont have anyone I particularly think Id haunt, rather Id probably go to places I havent been and just observe.

Years
First I'd haunt my roommate, because sometimes he can be a jerk. Also I think he'd get a kick out of it. If he had the same powers he'd do it to me too!

Then when I had my full of him I'd pick off members of my family, just for kicks. I'd pester them forever >:)

Back