• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Bronze [COMPLETED]

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I'm loving this game but I got the third badge and I have no idea how to continue. There are guards blocking the way out of the city to the left. I've backtracked through the entire game and talked to every NPC... Could somebody please help? This can't be that complicated...

Edit: I just figured it out. Stupid me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2013
I'm loving this game but I got the third badge and I have no idea how to continue. There are guards blocking the way out of the city to the left. I've backtracked through the entire game and talked to every NPC... Could somebody please help? This can't be that complicated...

Edit: I just figured it out. Stupid me.

I have the same problem you had. How can i continue my journey??

It really isnt very obvious...

Years
  • Seen yesterday
You have to keep taking the elevator to the basement floor of the department store and each time there will be a different configuration of boxes. Eventually the way to a stairs going further underground will appear.

Where is surf?

Edit: I just figured it out. Thus far the battles have been a joke but finding out what do is sometimes pretty difficult.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I don't see how the battles are "a joke".

The levels are higher than they were in Pokemon Gold, so there's really nothing wrong.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I guess I just wish the trainers were tougher but whatever. I just beat it and I enjoyed it and thanks for making it. I really liked how you get Archen and the final cave bit.

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2013
You have to keep taking the elevator to the basement floor of the department store and each time there will be a different configuration of boxes. Eventually the way to a stairs going further underground will appear.

Where is surf?

Edit: I just figured it out. Thus far the battles have been a joke but finding out what do is sometimes pretty difficult.

Thank you :)

I love the hack so far. Freako did a very good job. The Pokemon Levels are also allright in my opinion. A bit harder than in the original games but not that hard.

But I dont like that you sometimes dont know where to go. And yes the npcs give you hints, but for example this Mall way in the underground isnt obvious. I mean drive 3 times to the underground floor... common!?!

You claim yourself that you wanted to make a hack similar to the original games, but in that case there shouldnt be passages where you dont know where to go. The original games where very clear in that way.

Just my opinion :)

But keep up the good work. The hack is awesome.

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2017
he said he doesn't like how it "isn"t obvious" that you have to go to the underground several times in a row

I dunno, a racket member said not to go to the department store basement, and some npc said the basement configuration moves around each time... Seems obvious to me :P

I love this hack, i'm gonna play it again when I fix my computer and do a youtube review :D

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2013
Ok i have beaten the Elite 4 now. Great hack really liked it.

But I have 2 questions now.

1. Why close all Kanto gyms? And why close so many roads and buildings in Kanto? :/ have the feeling you riped of huge parts from Kanto. But well its your hack ;')

2. Can I fight Lance somewhere?

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2017
Where do I go after I get the surf HM? I went through that cave where you get it and it only takes me back to route 4 and route 5.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Where do I go after I get the surf HM? I went through that cave where you get it and it only takes me back to route 4 and route 5.

You're not supposed to go through that cave. You have to go east from Peel City.

Ok i have beaten the Elite 4 now. Great hack really liked it.

But I have 2 questions now.

1. Why close all Kanto gyms? And why close so many roads and buildings in Kanto? :/ have the feeling you riped of huge parts from Kanto. But well its your hack ;')

2. Can I fight Lance somewhere?

1. Because if I had made Kanto fully accessible the hack would have probably taken another 6 months to finish, plus I used some of Kanto's assets in Kohto so I had to block the rest of it off.

2. No.

Last edited:
Back