• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Umm... rather plain, meaningless and dull. Sorry, but that'll prize a 6 out of me

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Mmm... you change rather quickly.... better. But you should seriously consider doing something about the letters. 7.5/10

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Thank you. Your avatar, i believe is unoriginal, wchich will sadly reduce your mark... and of course... it is in no way relevant tou you. SO,I give you a 4.5/10

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
aipom looks fat 6/10 the colors aren't that good either.

I don't know I typed in anime girls avatars on yahoo search and the site said I could use it so I did

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
Well, my assumption for both girls being in the same anime is wrong then..? >__o;; The avy is too small, no border or anything either. You should pick a bigger one next time. 6/10

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
Years
Darkralts7 said:
whoa, check out that hair(or whatever those things are)!! 10/10
^_^They are ears^_^
Tracey I think it is a little plain the quality is a little on the blah side but I think it is still good!7/10

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
One to talk, as your avatar looks like it's a JPEG as well, and it's rather boring IMO.

6/10 Could use a border....

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
Years
Stance....

Nice Funky Gothic Backround With A Gothic Looking Girl...Not My Style But The Girl Blends With The Backround And It Also Goes With The Signature Lol...
8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back